PDA

View Full Version : Tolea 'Fuin

Jarek T'chort
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:17:22 AM
The Imperial Sovereignty is currently involved in an operation on the world of Tolea 'Fuin, a world near the Ssi Ruuk cluster, which has loose ties to the Chiss. The High Ruler is under threat of being forcibly removed from power, therefore the Sovereignty has stepped in.

This is not from the kindness of hearts, no, it is the blossoming of the benevolent image the Sovereignty is creating, via our diplomats and a peace keeping task force.

Tolea 'Fuin will not be under full Imperial control, however, but they will be in our debt. Thusly, several Thyferran based Imperial corporations which have specific interest in the natural resources of Tolea 'Fuin, will profit greatly.

Most of all, our propagandists will have a field day, prononcing our gracious conduct in suppourting the legitimate government of Tolea 'Fuin.

Tiberius - this is your chance to shine.
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35064

Tiberius Anar
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:34:18 PM
Step one- show of good will. Give them some information, just enough that they have something to work on but not so much that they get the full picture. Be selective. Choose something that will worry them if possible.

Transil Gantar
Apr 4th, 2004, 12:04:02 PM
Mesa gonna watch this.

Tiberius Anar
Apr 4th, 2004, 03:40:41 PM
Let them simmer over it for approximately five minutes. Then add sympathy.

Transil Gantar
Apr 4th, 2004, 05:36:04 PM
Hehe. Sympathy. You sound like someone else I know. Lol. If you need me, I'm up for joining.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 4th, 2004, 06:54:26 PM
Transil - your "A history of trouble" thread is excellent. Good stuff.

Transil Gantar
Apr 4th, 2004, 07:10:40 PM
Thank you much. I try to do well.

Teleran Balades
Apr 9th, 2004, 09:32:32 AM
Why don't you send Transil with the force going to Tolea'Fluin. He's with the guard, so you can offer to have an special unit to protect the High Counclor's residence. He can play the dumb guard leader just assigned somewhere, but collect info for us.

Tear
Apr 9th, 2004, 04:12:53 PM
Hes actually Intelligence. But intelligence can play a guard so I say why not?

Itll be another good thread for you to get your hands dirty

Telan Desaria
Apr 12th, 2004, 05:53:09 PM
boo

Telan Desaria
Apr 12th, 2004, 05:53:23 PM
I am raul?????

Teleran Balades
Apr 12th, 2004, 07:33:38 PM
I knida like Lupe the best.

Field Marshal Lupe has a good ring to it eh?:lol

Jarek T'chort
Apr 13th, 2004, 11:54:54 AM
Haha....

Teleran Balades
Apr 13th, 2004, 04:41:28 PM
Originally posted by S'ilancy
Veelin Tossek - Biscuit Bandolier

Nevermind, this one's the best.

Tiberius Anar
Apr 14th, 2004, 04:07:25 PM
To get back on track:

What do we want out of this operation? Specifically I mean. The way things are going I think we can get wahtever we want. I will be presenting this to Cabinet (I' jsut say it not rp it) for when the negotiations happen

(Telan can you get on yahoo?)

Telan Desaria
Apr 14th, 2004, 04:18:15 PM
sure.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 15th, 2004, 06:34:28 PM
Originally posted by Tiberius Anar
To get back on track:

What do we want out of this operation? Specifically I mean. The way things are going I think we can get wahtever we want. I will be presenting this to Cabinet (I' jsut say it not rp it) for when the negotiations happen

We want to install a puppet government, ideally. Or at least have the current goverenment utterly indebted to us.

Telan Desaria
Apr 15th, 2004, 06:44:20 PM
I would suggest the installation of a puppet government

As well as an ambassador who makes suggestions based on Imperial policy - - that they follow or face the wrath of the fleet

Tear
Apr 15th, 2004, 07:26:24 PM
Threats will only drive them into Republic hands.

Transil Gantar
Apr 15th, 2004, 07:32:55 PM
I think I should have been paying attention.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 16th, 2004, 08:31:56 AM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
I would suggest the installation of a puppet government

As well as an ambassador who makes suggestions based on Imperial policy - - that they follow or face the wrath of the fleet

Indeed. Plus as stated before, Imperial aligned corporations can exploit the natural resources of Tolea 'Fuin with government approval.

Tiberius Anar
Apr 16th, 2004, 12:24:27 PM
I don't think the objective should be control of Tolea 'Fuin. Aside from the obvious fact that we would need Sable to agree to such a thing, it would rather ruin our plans for Hawk fleet .

Let's restrict to a straight trade off- our military support in exchange for x, y, and z. that way we appear most reasonable and helpful, boosting our image amongst the neutrals.

Although, Jarek, if you and Telan want to argue about it I am sure that Foreign Minister Shen will be more than happy to do so.