PDA

View Full Version : Enter Rivin

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:52:33 AM
ooc-please rivin as my master you shoulkd train me.

ic-I sit under a tree and wait.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 2nd, 2004, 01:01:09 PM
OOC: please be patient with me I do have a life other than this, and my be slow to respond some times...

IC:
Rivin walks into the training grounds. He walks over to homer saying...

"Are you ready to start your training?"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 2nd, 2004, 03:35:57 PM
"Ready and waiting Master i say as i stand up"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:25:11 PM
"Good, But we will wait Forrest before we start. I have agreed to train him at the same time."

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:33:42 PM
"As you wish Master"

dark lord forrest
Apr 5th, 2004, 05:57:12 AM
i enter with a small smile along my face. i see lord rivin and homer and walk up to them and say "my greatest apologies i had some things to attend to but now they are finished and i am ready to be trained, lord rivin" i look at homer and back at rivin and smile.

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:04:09 AM
"I stand up ready and waiting"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:51:33 AM
Rivin smiles...

"Very good! It looks like we are all here. We shall start with the basics. If you are not aware of this fact, The force can be found in all living things, it flows through them, allowing us to make contact with things on a much higher level then most people. This makes us better than them, This give us the power to bend people to our will, Or the power to end their lives as symply as we could snuff a candle.

This power can be accessed in two ways one is the weak powerless way of the Jedi, the other is the overwhelming power of the Sith. Since you are here, you will see nothing of the Jedi Way, aside from ways to crush it."

Rivin walks around the two of them looking at them...

"In order to access this Power, I want you to look inside yourself. Find where you have your rage! Find your anger, and pull it to the surface! Find everything in your past that brings you anger! and fuel it! Let the fire in you burn so brightly that just a look in your eyes could bring fear to a person.

I don't expect you to be able to tap your power this much at frist, but that will be your goal. Now find your power, and feal it flow through your body."

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:50:24 PM
"Smileing i think about my childhood and how my dad would beat me, for not being as good as him. How he always put me down, said i wasnt good enough to be his son. At this point i fill with anger and punch the tree"