PDA

View Full Version : Gah...

Xazor Elessar
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:20:53 PM
This has been the most miserable day. :( I won't go into great detail because the whole story takes too long to tell, but in short, my wallet was stolen out of my locked locker at school. They stole it, took all of my money ($70.00), dumped all of my cards (driver's license, etc) in the garbage can in the guys bathroom, then threw my wallet on top of all that (in the garbage). :( :( :(

I needed that money so bad. :cry I just quite my job to start a new one but I won't get paid for several weeks. :( Now I can't pay for anything and my parents won't even help me. They're so stuck on themselves that they blamed this whole situation on me.

Le suck. :cry

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:03:40 PM
Le ouch!!! So, sorry sweetie!!! I know the feeling, I really do!!!

:(

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 1st, 2004, 09:21:03 PM
:(

you had to be feeling pretty crappy... you posted in the storytelling forum..

:: huggles the Xaz ::

Darth Vader
Apr 2nd, 2004, 01:51:57 AM
Be thankful they didn't take your cards. Identity theft is a bitch.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:29:53 AM
:( That sucks. You should try and keep your wallet on you at all times, might help to avoid such things.

Titus
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:06:34 AM
Most schools have security cameras, right? I know the one in our town does, and we're a very small town.

File a complaint ASAP, it wouldn't do to have the record of the theft overwritten by another day's worth of tape.

Charley
Apr 2nd, 2004, 11:43:06 AM
What country club school do you go to that puts security cameras in it? Then again, I'm not really "in the know" on the goose-stepping policies of post-columbine death camps er, schools.

Thank God I graduated in 1999.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 2nd, 2004, 11:44:34 AM
Indeed. I've had money stolen out of my wallet before. It's not too pleasant. As Charley said, be glad they didn't just take the whole wallet. Identity theft is becoming more of an issue these days.

Definitely report it to your principal, or if you have a "resource officer" tell him or her. A resource officer is like a policeman that hangs out at the school all day to keep peace. My high school had one, but I'm not sure that all schools do.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:17:21 PM
We had one CCTV camera, in the common room, that was it - and this was a private school. If your school is anything like the ones I've been too, they'll tell you it was your own fault for bringing valuable items onto the premises.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 01:33:38 PM
Thanks guys. *Huggles* I appreciate it. Yeah, it sucked big time. Still does, but at least I do have my cards, like Charley said. It would have really sucked if they stole my identity. :(

My school doesn't have cameras, but there are several around here that do. I think the only one that we have is at the front entrance so that the people in the office can see who is coming into the building, if anyone.

Yeah, we have a resource officer too and I've already spoken with him about it -- that was the whole part that I figured I wouldn't explain seeing as though it wasn't that important.

I guess, even if I need the money in the future, I won't bring my wallet to school. I'll probably just carry what I need on me. :( It sucks how dishonest people are these days. And yeah, I didn't even reailze I posted it in the wrong place...I was in such an awful state.

Doing better today, though. I guess all I can do is put it behind me and hope it doesn't happen to someone else. I'm the second or third case this week! :\ Le suck....

*Huggles everyone again* Thanks for the support, I really needed it. :)