PDA

View Full Version : In space, they can't here you scream. (Complete)

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:52:47 PM
His ship was quiet. It was parked in deep space, like it always is. It was built out of the wreckage of an old Victory class star destroyer. It didn't look pretty but it made a good mobile base. He had taken Vista off of Coruscant in a small shuttle and had arrived a few hours ago at his base Ship. Vista had been sedated for the trip, and now is straped to a table in one of his touture rooms.

Rivin sits in a chair in the corner and waits for Vista to wake up.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:27:56 PM
Vista after several minutes of being strapped down to the table wakes up slowly. Quickly, memories of what happened come flooding into her mind and she tries to sit up, but can't since she's chained to the table.

Dressed only in her undershirt and panties, she quickly looks around the room and spots Rivin. Her skin pales at this point as she remembers what he said to her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:30:20 PM
Rivin Smiles and stands...

"And how are you doing? I Hope you are comfortable"

He walks towards the table.

"Are you ready to see what I do to people that get in my way?"

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:33:29 PM
"I no ok. Need go home to bed. Not comtobale.

Not ready cause I no get in you way. I wanted leave."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:37:19 PM
"You may leave her once my ransom demands are met."

Rivin picks up a device that looks like a grinder of some sort.

"Lets have some fun!"

Rivin turns on the grinder and moves towards Vista.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:39:17 PM
"But I want leave now."

Vista tries to move as far away from Rivin as possible, but is restrained by the chains.

"Mommy told me that things like that are bad so put that down and be good boy."

Vista says, unknowingly using the Force to put power behind her words to try and convince Rivin to listen to her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:44:06 PM
Rivin blocks the attempt to bend his mind, and continues to approch Vista...

"Did I ever say I was a Good boy..."

Rivin quickly lowers the grinder on to Vista's horns.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:47:34 PM
Vista's eyes widen as she sees Rivin bring the grinder towards her horns.

"LEAVE HORNS ALONE OR DADDY KILL YOU"

Vista yells as she tries to move her head away from the grinder, though it will be of no use.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:51:00 PM
Rivin uses the force to hold Vista still as he runs the gringer down her horns, and accross her face, letting the grinder rip at her flesh.

"I would like to see your daddy try... Then I could do this to him as well."

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:52:26 PM
Vista scream rather loudly as soon as the grinder touches her horns, and then even louder when it touches her skin, ripping at her flesh.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:00:17 PM
After half of Vista's skin had been removed from her face, Rivin pulls out one of his lightsabers, activates it and runs it over the places the grinder hit, stoping the bleeding.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:02:04 PM
Vista's screaming and crying as Rivin does this, not liking what's happening, but knowing that she is powerless to stop it.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:07:17 PM
Rivin turns off his saber after the bleeding has stoped, and walks over to a table and puts down the grinder, then brings over a device that is like an industral grade paper shredder, and brings it over to Vista and places it so that the entrance point to the shreader is right by Vista's head...

"Are we having Fun yet... I know I am..."

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:08:18 PM
Vista does not answer Rivin. Instead she is crying, her screams having died down for now.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:11:38 PM
Rivin activates the Shreader, and pulls Vista's Hair out from under her head, putting it into the shreader.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:13:13 PM
Vista gasps in even more pain when Rivin starts this new torture. Very quickly she's screaming again, tears coming even fast.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:22:35 PM
The shreader pulls on her hair to the point that after a short time her hair has been ripped out by it's roots. After the hair is gone and the shreader is no longer doing anything, Rivin grabs a device with a number of electroid clamps attached to it. He brings it over to Vista, and attaches the clamps to her body, and starts to run electrical current through her body.

Over then next while rivin is doing multiple tortures on Vista enjoying every moment of it, but is hoping that vista will pass out due to the pain soon so he can get on with his plans.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:26:03 PM
Vista passes out shortly after the electrical current starts running through her body. She may be a tough young girl, but she's not that tough.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:53:33 PM
As Vista passes out, Rivin stops the tourtures, and calls in a few medical droids, that unchain Vista, and flip her over. They then sedate her and cut open the back of her head. They spend a few hours installing a device into her brain that picks up what Vista, sees and hears, records it digital and brodcasts the information to one of his outposts. the whole device is imbeded under Vista's scull with only a small hole where the antena pokes out, though even that is still under her skin... When they are done the droids patch her up, and dunk her in a bacta tank, untill she is healed to the point where she will live, but still be in pain, then Rivin throws her in an empty room. and locks the door with him inside with her.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:58:18 PM
Vista wakes up about a half hour later, moaning slightly due to the pain she's in. She curls up into a fetal position, wishing to be back home, and is completely unaware of what Rivin has done to her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:19:55 PM
Rivin smiles and walks over to Vista again...

"Hello again... Shall we have some more fun?"

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:21:13 PM
Vista looks up and sees Rivin walking towards her. She goes to scoot away from him, but gasps as the sudden movement shoots pain through her body.

"No"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:30:33 PM
Rivin continues to approch...

"What... Yuor not having fun?"

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:31:34 PM
"No, I not have fun. I hurt to much to have fun."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:37:48 PM
Rivin Kicks Vista...

"You must be having fun, cause I know I am."

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:41:20 PM
Vista gasps in pain as she's kicked.

"Leave me lone"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:47:39 PM
Rivin Kicks Vista again...

"why should I?"

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:52:25 PM
Vista gasps in pain again as Rivin's kick lands.

"Cause I ask you to."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:01:12 PM
"Well since you asked so nicely..."

Rivin kicks Vista again, then opens the door letting in a number of thugs with tools...

"I'll leave you alone with these nice men..."

He turns to the thugs and says...

"Hurt her alot but if you kill her, you will find yourself with the same treatment that she is getting."

The thugs get to torturing Vista as Rivin leaves the room and locks it.

Vista Alor
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:18:51 PM
Vista is rather surprised that Rivin agrees to stop what he's doing, but then disappointed because the Thugs come in with there tools. She does her best to keep away from them, but she is in alot of pain as it is and does not succeed very well.

After a couple hours of torture, she falls unconcious due to the pain.

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 2nd, 2004, 01:10:08 PM
After Vista is unconcious, Rivin gets back from sending the message to the GJO with his terms of release for Vista. He has the thugs stop hurting her, and he takes up the torture, where the thugs left off after Vista wakes. This continues untill Rivin gets a responce from the droid he sent to the Order, at which point he stops and leaves Vista alone in the cold dark room.