PDA

View Full Version : edited a marcus post in OOC

Darth Viscera
Apr 1st, 2004, 09:27:04 AM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=645450#post645450
which contained the word "dildo"

in accordance with the FAQ:

generally, all types of discussions have occurred and are permitted in the OOC forum, as long as the content is appropriate for a family environment

also warned the thread

edit~decided not to warn the thread after re-reading the moderator FAQ, as the situation didn't really fall in exactly with the example: (can I warn a thread after censoring the offending word, or is it a choice between censoring and warning the thread?)

I know many may think that my thread warning when the censor is set off or subverted policy may be a bit extreme, but it has been effective, so please honor it. If someone sets off or subverts the swear filer in a public forum thread under your jurisdiction, the thread gets warned, if it happens a second time (from any poster at all in the same thread) the thread gets closed. When warning a thread state why so that the offender has a chance to correct their own error and have the warning cleared. If the censor is subverted, please do edit the poster’s offense, but do not lift the warning until they re-edit their post themselves.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:55:58 PM
Thanks, you done good. :)