PDA

View Full Version : sw mods

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 31st, 2004, 08:08:53 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34538 McBain circumvented the swear filter. Out of respect for your forums I will not be actively moderating when I see something like this, but I will be bringing them to your attention.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 31st, 2004, 09:21:09 PM
O_o I dun see it. Post # please?

imported_Eve
Mar 31st, 2004, 09:36:24 PM

TheHolo.Net
Mar 31st, 2004, 09:37:29 PM
Yep, I saw it in its "mod" edited form. I placed a warning on the topic and stated why.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 1st, 2004, 11:16:23 AM
Mcbain edited it, so I cleared it. What did he say I don't remember any swear words though I don't think I read that post very well I think I was still agitated with Charley over the spoiler thing above that which I changed for him.

JMK
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:52:49 PM
McBain used bad@ss. I edited it after seeing LD's thread and now he seems to have cleaned it up for himself.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:02:42 PM
I didn't even notice it, well you caught it that all is count. The problem there is the word ass is used everwhere now and is on primetime TV I barely call it a swear word.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:55:18 PM
Originally posted by JMK
McBain used bad@ss. I edited it after seeing LD's thread and now he seems to have cleaned it up for himself. Thanks, I have removed my post from the thread.
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
I didn't even notice it, well you caught it that all is count. The problem there is the word ass is used everwhere now and is on primetime TV I barely call it a swear word. I will repeat myself once again. Our censorship policy is not up for debate.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:10:12 PM
Actually I am not arguging about it, I guess I am trying to explain why I don't ever catch it, I am desentized to it, I have heard so much now that it doesn't register to me that it is a swear word.