PDA

View Full Version : TRF posters

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:17:36 PM
How can we be getting so many in the last two days? I count three so far. Maybe the decent ones are all bailing? *crosses fingers and hopes!*

TheHolo.Net
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:18:34 PM
I suspect Gue flames us frequently as do some of our other banned members who use that board most likely, and as such it makes others interested in whats up.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:19:29 PM
Gue+Ezboard = LOL!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:19:37 PM
Vega would know, she RPs there.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 31st, 2004, 06:25:31 PM
Let me rephrase: Ezboard = LOL. It still sucks ass.

Darth Viscera
Mar 31st, 2004, 07:55:31 PM
well whatever the reason, it'll be beneficial to the swfans community. TRF has some quality writers, at least on the imperial side.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:13:39 AM
SWfans has come up in discussion there recently. Someone linked to the dotnet comic (Telan, Lebron and Khendon hang about there, so people sort of got it). Kraken bad mouthed the place as normal :rolleyes

Titus / Kas Katta is a good guy. He doesn't mean any trouble. Neither does Iziz, or the other one.. I can't remember. But anyway, none of them are trouble makers from my experience. They aren't quitting TRF though.

TRF has some quality writers, at least on the imperial side.

So true. I wish Gash/Theren would join here.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 11:19:40 AM
You've linked me to some of Gash's OOC stuff, and I wouldn't mind having him around either, if that is any sort of indication. He comes off in rants as a mishmash of Shawn and myself.

I like Iziz. He's a little clueless right now, but has the right attitude. Kraken is a moron, but we knew that. Do they?

Titus, I haven't seen him post. He's under my radar, which is fine with me right now.

I could do without Ahnk altogether. I'm not entirely sure why he posts.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:12:17 PM
Titus mods at TRF. I know you probably think that doesn't say much, given Gue is their R&D moderator, but he's the most fair and level-headed person there. Not prone to idiocy. I like the way he RPs. Gash will never come to SWF, unfortunately. He's told me this on numerous occasions. He doesn't think highly of us, to put it mildly.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:22:58 PM
Because?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:27:30 PM
(20:11:10) monotonesavior1: Because it's fucking gay.
(20:11:29) monotonesavior1: Everyone there is an elitist wanker.
(20:11:38) JamoJakatta: Ahhh
(20:12:44) monotonesavior1: It's all, "Oh look at us, we're so fucking great, watch as I masturbate to my own writing."
(20:14:39) monotonesavior1: Then they find a link to TRF.
(20:15:00) monotonesavior1: "Oh isn't this a cute little board I'll bet you all know me since I'm such a fucking internet celebrity."

(14:58:21) monotonesavior1: Why does everyone think that because they RP on SWFans they're an instant celebrity wherever they go?
(14:58:26) monotonesavior1: Arrogant motherfuckers.
(14:59:09) Vega: Some people give them the impression that they are. It sticks.
(14:59:38) monotonesavior1: "OH YOU RP AT SWF WOW THATS SO AMAZING I WISH I COULD BE AS FUCKING SPECIAL AS YOU ARE"
(15:01:28) monotonesavior1: I want to get this guy's AIM so I can make fun of him.
(15:01:47) Vega: Who is it?
(15:03:08) monotonesavior1: Khendon Sevon or something.
(15:03:15) Vega: Aaahhh
(15:03:49) monotonesavior1: He's like "SO I FINALLY CAME TO CHECK OUT THESE CUTE LITTLE FORUMS I GUESS YOU ALL WANT TO GIVE MY FAMOUS PENIS HANDJOBS."

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:36:06 PM
You could hint that the SWF fleeters aren't represenative of the rest of us, but if thats his attitude, he can stay on that side of the internet.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:38:51 PM
Honestly, as much as I like his RPing, I think he'd just end up getting banned here. He's very opinionated. TRF's rule system is much more lax when it comes to how you treat other posters, cussing, etc, so I don't think he'd fit in well here, OOC.

ReaperFett
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:39:52 PM
I'd love to know WHERE people act like celebrities.

Ceel's board still going btw?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:42:00 PM
Yes.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:43:33 PM
It's just something that's happened with a few people - more recently Khendon. He turned up, assuming that everyone knew who he was, because he had been a part of SWfans.

And yes, TGC is still active. It's like an over-zealous Christian playgroup there, though, with Ceel as their Pope.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:50:31 PM
Heh, I was going to social engineer my way into TGC but there isn't any point. The place seems to be dying slowly on its own.

imported_Eve
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:19:46 PM
:: takes time away from her fanmail for a moment:

What is TRF? The entire name?

Darth Viscera
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:36:48 PM
The Rebel Faction, a spin-off of TGC
and if I remember Gash correctly, he's a good RPer, but also brusque and rude to everyone.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2004, 12:11:57 AM
#

# One-to-One Conversations
Threads which are addressed to one individual and are for the purpose of having a one-to-one conversation with another member, are not permitted. There is a Private Message (PM) system at SWFans.net that may be utilized for this purpose. Else, you may e-mail said person by using the e-mail link in his/her SWFans Profile, or send him/her an instant message (where usually an IM handle is represented in the SWFans Profile).

One-to-one threads posted in the OOC forum will be closed.

Does the "popping in from the rebel faction" thread count as this?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 5th, 2004, 07:32:24 AM
It has now.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:11:37 AM
I asked because it is sort of a conversation between four people now. However, they can easily do that over chat.