PDA

View Full Version : costs

dark lord forrest
Mar 31st, 2004, 01:27:07 PM
how do u pay for ships, how much are they?

>D

Razvan
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:59:11 AM
Razvan smashes through the entrance and walks infron of forrest

"I dont know, if you had a look at my post you could cleary see that ive already asked that fool"

Razvan points the index finger

"I remember who you are now, your name brings betrayal, like you did to the human race, I will not let you bring your kind of darkness to this beautiful place, Im watching you."

Razvan walks out stressed out.

dark lord forrest
Apr 1st, 2004, 10:37:26 AM
i stare as razvan leaves the ship yard knowing that his accusation were total fake, but still confused to why he acted like this, but shock it off and walked out.

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:53:32 PM
"I enter shouting loudly. Forrest my old friend, how you been?What the hell was his problem, if he speaks like that to you again ill have him.What you been up to buddy?"

dark lord forrest
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:17:08 PM
thanks homer, but now if he does that agian, we'll both have him.

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:56:16 PM
"I smile at Lord Forrest. You havent changed a bit, so how you been?"

dark lord forrest
Apr 2nd, 2004, 03:37:30 AM
so, lets try and buy a vessal.
any one selling

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 2nd, 2004, 06:15:19 AM
"Smileing i say you always did avoid my questions"

Rasha Vill
Apr 2nd, 2004, 02:14:58 PM
Rasha was taking over for the Shipyard director while he was off on vacation. It's not that she didn't have enough to do as the Mayor of Corellia, but she did like meeting other people...

"Greetings young sith... How may I assist you?"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:36:32 AM
"I would like to purchase a Vessel. I say, while checking out this women"

Rasha Vill
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:23:08 AM
Rasha smiles...

"What kind of vessel are you looking for. We have all kinds of vessels that have been used and refited, as well as we can construct almost anykind of vessel out there."

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:25:19 AM
"I would like to buy a cloudcar"

Rasha Vill
Apr 5th, 2004, 12:51:23 PM
Rasha nods and writes down the order...

"Alright, We can get that for you. Will this be for personal use, or is it for Sith busness?"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:52:38 PM
"Bit Of Both, cant really give much away, you must understand"

Rasha Vill
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:06:34 PM
Rasha nods and looks in the computer system...

"Alright, if you would like it new, it will take one week to complete constrution, or if you would be happy with a used, like new Cloud Car, we could get you one in a few moments."

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 6th, 2004, 03:15:00 AM
"Ill have a used one, but in good order. I dont want it breaking down on me now. I say smileing at this attractive women"

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:54:07 AM
Hello homer,

I was wondering, I am an experienced gunner and would like to assist you in flight i can ride int he gunner seat and you can ride in the pilot seat unless you would like to gun, which in that case i could fly the cloud car.

Please take me up on this offer as it would be a good way to get to know you better.

we dont want this happening now do we :cool

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?postid=219220

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 6th, 2004, 08:29:08 AM
"Smileing you, hahaha im going to have Rocoo, as my gunner now please leave me to my business."

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 08:30:36 AM
I ' be seeing you in the air then. I wish to dog fight with you some time in the future.

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 10:40:07 AM
"As I'm sure you already know a cloud car is a small high atmosphere two person, airspeeder with no sheilds, few weapons, and no space capabilty."

Rasha hits a few keys on the computer in front of her.

"I will have the cloud car shuttled to landing pad 22437 at the Coronet Central Spaceport."

She hands Homer a key.

"The Speeder will be regestered under TSO untill TSO sends me comformation that it allows you to have this vessel as your own. Thank you! Have a good day!"

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 11:07:19 AM
Homer i do hope you know that you cannot travel out of this atmospheric barrier. so this ship will not be able to get to other planets unless it is transfered in a carrier.

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:16:08 AM
"Thanks for your time"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 7th, 2004, 02:22:55 PM
"Thanks for your wisdom, i already know this but its nice to know you care i say smileing"