PDA

View Full Version : joining

dark lord forrest
Mar 31st, 2004, 05:35:18 AM
i wish be one with the siths, to follow in there great foot steps and i will serve all who are willing to trian me as i enter this great new world.
dark lord forrest >D

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 31st, 2004, 10:31:26 AM
"I enter the room not as a sith master but as a sith trainee im interested to know what this Lord forrest wants from us sith"

Warlock
Mar 31st, 2004, 12:04:59 PM
“I will handle this, Homer.”

Warlock stalked towards the newcomer, a frown etched into his brow.

“What do you believe you can bring to this Order, hm? Why should we devote our precious resources to you?”

dark lord forrest
Mar 31st, 2004, 12:40:16 PM
i turn and smile slightly at warlock while speaking the following

what i will bring to the order of the sith, that is simple, i expect to bring a whole new meaning to the word 'darkness' and 'evilness' with out making, my master feel with out the power. cos my master will be the one who trained me and he will be the one i will serve until he sees nessersary. so my freinds that is what i will bring the mighty order of the sith. so do u desire the strength of the darkness

>D

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 31st, 2004, 12:50:22 PM
"smileing i leave the place to my sith lord"

dark lord forrest
Mar 31st, 2004, 12:52:04 PM
i slowly look at homer leave and then back at war lock awaiting his reply

>D

Warlock
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:23:12 AM
Warlock smirks.

“There are hundreds before you that have made such claims. What makes you so special?”

Dark Lord Rocoo
Apr 5th, 2004, 04:46:56 AM
I walk in the room and turn to Warlock.

" if you wish to test the newcomer i could fight him one on one. This is completely up to you?"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 5th, 2004, 05:51:14 AM
"I enter the room.I walk over to Rocoo saying "Tis is not your place to say such things you should leave"

Dark Daylight
Apr 5th, 2004, 09:47:24 AM
I observe from a distance as i am waiting for my reply from Master Warlock and attept to listen in on what is going on.

Dark Lord Rocoo
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:00:16 AM
I turn to Homer

"I only want to train, therefor i could spar with Forrest and testing him."

I wait for a reply from Warlock

Warlock
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:04:11 PM
Without replying to the others, Warlock continues.

“Forrest, I await your answer…”