PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Masters!!! PLEASE READ!

Xazor Elessar
Mar 30th, 2004, 07:08:46 PM
I desperatly need your help, if you are willing to give just a little bit of time and attention to something I'm having a hard time doing on my own.

My town is soon getting a skatepark (YAY! Finally!) and it is going to be named and dedicated in memory of one of my good friends who passed away about a year ago. The name is: Andy's Park.

What I need help with is quite simple. I need a logo (or several, please!) for this park. We're going to be promoting it a lot in the coming weeks with posters, shirts, postcards, etc...and I need an AWESOME logo for it.

Some info about the park, I guess is simple. It's a skatepark for people to skateboard, inline skate, and bike at. It's going to draw a huge amount of people from my town since the closest skatepark to us is about a half hour away.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, even if you just give me ideas. Ideally, though, I am looking for some awesome logos so I can get some things rollin' here. :)

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! I really appreciate this guys, I really really do. :D

Xaz'

P.S. Just link your images to this thread and I'll save them to my computer so I can print 'em out and put them to disk. :) Thanks again!

Morgan Evanar
Mar 30th, 2004, 07:11:41 PM
Uh... colors?

Xazor Elessar
Mar 30th, 2004, 07:17:25 PM
Oops, sorry. Colors do not matter. You can have whatever colors you want. You can have any images you want, etc...this is completely open. :) Just make sure it has something to do with skating, a skatepark, etc. :)

That's all the requirements. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 30th, 2004, 07:27:16 PM
pay me and ill do it :p

Jared Mriad
Mar 30th, 2004, 07:32:13 PM
Something like the attached maybe? Just not mousedrawn in paint? ^_^;

Dae Jinn
Mar 30th, 2004, 08:43:21 PM
<a href=http://server.panic.hopto.org/y/albums/userpics/10005/SkateLogo.gif>Here :)</a>

Xazor Elessar
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:15:37 PM
Uh....yeah, Jared. o_O Hehehehe........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Dae! That's AWESOME! :) Danke!! :D

If anyone would like to make more....(please).....follow Dae's example. ;)

THANK YOU!!!!!! :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:24:49 PM
one version

Xazor Elessar
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:27:26 PM
HOLY CRAP! That's awesome too, s'Il!!! I'll use all of these, for sure!! :D

If I could pay you guys, I would (but that's kinda hard seeing as though we're so far away from each other). Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

BUT WOW! That's great! I love all of this stuff!! :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:29:55 PM
one more for you

Xazor Elessar
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:32:02 PM
!!!!! RIGHTEOUS!

Thank you so much guys! These are awesome, s'Il, and Dae! I love 'em all!

I'll definatly have to use all of them. The more the merrier! Thank you thank you thank you! I don't know what to say.... :D

*HUGGLES!*

Dae Jinn
Mar 30th, 2004, 10:05:17 PM
http://server.panic.hopto.org/y/index.php?cat=5

Added an in-line and a bike (BMX? :lol) one. *waits for the last one to load*

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 31st, 2004, 12:16:49 AM
heres two more

http://www.boomspeed.com/loklorien/logopage.htm

Xazor Elessar
Mar 31st, 2004, 01:29:05 PM
:eek

You guys are the bestest!!!! ;) *Huggles*

Thank you soooooo much, they're awesome! ;) I really appreciate everything! I luv them all, you're so talented Dae and s'Il!

YAY!

:D This is awesome....*does a happy dance*

EDIT:

Before you take them off of your servers, I have to get home and save them to my comp (cuz I'm at school right now). Thanks again!!! :D

Morgan Evanar
Mar 31st, 2004, 01:48:57 PM
You could always save them to the comp, and then e-mail the stuff to yourself in attachments.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 31st, 2004, 03:36:32 PM
Unfortunatly my school is teh suck and they won't allow us to access any kind of email or messaging system from their server. I had to wait until I got home. :(

I used to know how to easily hack the system and allow myself access to my email, but they changed the security on the server, or something, and now my little hack doesn't work (amongst many other things on those evil comps). :rolleyes Guess they don't want us messing around when we should be "working".