PDA

View Full Version : Cruises = teh suck

Ka' el Darcverse
Mar 29th, 2004, 01:35:40 AM
I will never ever set foot on a boat for more than an afternoon again. The vacation was a blast so long as we were anchored or on dry land, but let me tell you something; spring is not a good time to take a cruise. I don't know if there ever is a good time to take a cruise and I have officially removed cruises from the list of possible honeymoons for my Girlfriend and myself.

However I need meet a gentleman on the cruise who happens to own a small scale advertising firm in Milwaulkee, WI and he gave me his buisness card and said to call him when I'm getting close to Graduation to talk about a possible job. This = best part of trip by far.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Mar 29th, 2004, 03:29:04 PM
Milwaukee = nice. :) I live about an hour away from there, and that's awesome!

Sorry about your cruise thing....never been on one so I don't know if I'd like them. I'd much rather stay on the land, though, and enjoy the beach. :D

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 6th, 2004, 05:33:42 PM
What cruise line did you take?

My family took a Royal Caribbean cruise this Christmas, and it was a blast! We dropped off my grandma to play Bingo every day, and then just messed around.

I dunno, I had a bunch of friends along. Maybe you need lots of people to keep you entertained. :lol