PDA

View Full Version : Old Friends, Old Haunts (Dae)

Kack Mebuff
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:32:23 AM
Yog's was busy, there were so many people, much more than usual. Kack made his way through the door and handed over his arms as usual. He smiled at the guard in passing.

The padawan squirmed as he pushed past some of the patrons to get to the bar. No seats... he squeezed past a Twi'lek female and a human to get to the barkeep.

"Can I just get a tall vodka, please?" Kack asked.

The bartender handed the Jedi the drink and began attending to another customer. Kack leaned against the bar sipping his drink, feeling for any familiar Force signatures.

Dae Jinn
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:38:29 AM
Dae had just arrived, her blonde hair pulled back into a loose bun, her leather jacket open to reveal her usual attire -- red tank top and black skirt with boots. She scooted passed several patrons, finally reaching the bar.

"I'll have a vodka, please."

Kack Mebuff
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:41:44 AM
Kack's hearing was exceptional, as is the case with most of those without sight, but the Force only enhanced his abilities.

"I'll have a vodka, please."

Those words, that voice, it was all too familiar.

The padawan quickly turned his attention to the direction of the voice and walked over slowly and silently.

He placed a hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Good evening Daetana..."

Dae Jinn
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:47:24 AM
She jumped. Letting out a sigh, she turned to the person behind her, about to berate them. The ex-Sith was never sure exactly who or even what might be out looking for her.

"What the frell do you..." Her frown is quickly replaced with a small grin as she recognises who's hand it was. "Oh, hello."

She pulls him in for a quick hug, laughing. "Long time no see, Mr Mebuff."

Kack Mebuff
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:49:53 AM
Kack smiled widely, "I didn't know we were on such official terms, Miss Jinn. It has been quite some time has it not?"

A couple had just gotten up from a table, so Kack and Dae quickly occupied the seats.

"How have you been? It's been forever, it seems."

Dae Jinn
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:55:07 AM
"Er, alright I guess. Busy moving in, taking care of my kid."
Being lonely as hell... she thought to herself, keeping her smile as bright as she could. She had had better days -- adjusting to the life of a Jedi wasn't overly hard, but having to adjust to that and having a little one to take care of was a bit tiring. She rested her arms on their table, hands cupping around her tall glass. "How have you been?"

Kack Mebuff
Mar 29th, 2004, 01:14:59 AM
"Your son... Kwiet... yes?" Kack smiled knowingly.

"How have you two been adjusting to the Order? It's always difficult at first, I know... and don't forget, I'm here, so if you ever need anything... a cup o' sugar, a lightsaber, a babysitter..."

Kack chuckled.

"I've heard Kwiet can be quite a handful."

Dae Jinn
Mar 29th, 2004, 01:21:12 AM
"I guess so, he's never anything but a little angel for me."

She took a sip of her drink. "It's just moving in and stuff, getting to know my fellow padawans. It's ackward. And lonely."

Kack Mebuff
Mar 29th, 2004, 01:30:02 AM
"Well, I'm always around. You are more than welcome to come visit whenever you please."

Kack scrawled something on a napkin and slid it across the table to Dae.

"This is my room number and the number for my comm unit. Drop me a line or stop in whenever you want. I'm usually there. If not, I'm training... or here."

Dae Jinn
Mar 29th, 2004, 01:50:13 AM
Dae slipped the napkin into her pocket, then rested her hand on Kacks. "Thanks."

She took his hand into her own, giving it a squeeze. "So, what have you been up to? Besides the usual Jedi mumbo-jumbo?"

Kack Mebuff
Mar 30th, 2004, 01:57:49 AM
"Mumbo-jumbo?" Kack said with a smirk.

"Well, I have a new Master... Zeke. Dasquian and I parted ways. I've been making some major jumps in my training. Working on telepathy right now 'cause Zeke can't help me with my combat anymore. I defeated him in our last sparring session."

Kack paused for a moment to sip his drink.

"I've been thinking about getting another tattoo. But I'm not sure... a bit strapped for cash lately..."

Kack fumbled in his cloak for a pipe and lit it. He puffed on it as he spoke.

"I've been searching for someone to teach me Form VII lightsaber combat. Hopefully, someone will step up to help me out."

Dae Jinn
Mar 30th, 2004, 02:14:30 AM
Dae wrinkled her nose as he lit his pipe, waving her hand in front of her face to clear the smoke.

"I went shopping with Zeke once, it was really fun." She smiled softly, remember the look on Zekes face as she drug him behind her through store after store. "Another tattoo? Why??"

Kack Mebuff
Mar 30th, 2004, 11:41:56 PM
"I like tattoos... they're fun. And they help me express who I am. It's easy to lose yourself in this great big galaxy... they help keep me grounded."

Dae Jinn
Mar 30th, 2004, 11:56:08 PM
"Hmm, I guess." Dae herself had tattoos, but she didn't get them for the reasons Kack mentioned. She stroked his hand absent-mindly.

"We should go out sometime."

Kack Mebuff
Mar 31st, 2004, 08:05:46 PM
Kack smiled.

"Definitely... when's good for you?"

Kack blew smoke rings off into the distance (away from Dae).

"I'm good in the evenings... 'cause my training is during the day, usually."

Dae Jinn
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:39:30 PM
"I don't really know...I have Kwiet, and it's not like I know many people here who could babysit him."

She gave a light shrug and a smile. "I'm just happy to see you again, Kack. Even if we have conflicting schedueles."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 3rd, 2004, 11:30:36 PM
"We could always stay in with Kwiet... watch a holo-vid or something," Kack said grinning widely.

"I love kids..."

Dae Jinn
Apr 14th, 2004, 01:35:42 AM
She was a bit taken aback by what he said. Her smile brightened as she rested her head on her hand.

"That would be...really great."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:58:01 AM
"Whenever is good for you guys. I'm usually not all that busy in the evenings," Kack said with a wide grin.

"Just drop me a line."

Dae Jinn
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:34:12 PM
Dae suddenly rose from her seat, still holding Kacks' hand, pulling the padawan along behind her. As they left the bar and grill, she turned back to him, planting a playful kiss on his lips.
"Let's go dancing!"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:37:59 PM
"Ah, the memories are a' comin' back, aren't they, Daetana?" Kack said chuckling.

He followed Dae as she lead him away from their seats.

Dae Jinn
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:46:37 PM
"Well, exciting young people like us can't spend our whole night sitting around in Yogs."

She stuck out her tongue and laughed, pulling him closer as they made their way down the brightly lit streets of the city.
"I haven't been dancing in ages. I want to go out and have fun, Mr Mebuff."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:40:03 PM
"Last time I was dancing was when we went out. Long time ago, eh?"

Dae Jinn
Apr 17th, 2004, 08:02:33 PM
She frowned. "Well, that's a shame. Don't tell me Jedi still aren't allowed to love and enjoy all the benefits that go with it. Or are all the Jedi girls too busy meditating to go on dates?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 17th, 2004, 11:59:30 PM
"Unfortuantely, I've been too busy lately. I headed off to Naboo to fight off some terrorists and some other interesting characters. And I've been training pretty heavily lately. It's been rough," Kack said with a smirk.

"It's good to be in the presence of old friends again."

Dae Jinn
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:20:48 AM
She planted another firm kiss on his lips.

"I hope you get unbusy so we can spend more time together."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:31:41 AM
"I definitely agree... it's nice to be around you again."

Kack grinned widely as Dae planted a kiss on his lips.

Dae Jinn
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:51:56 PM
She smiled back, still pulling him along behind her, her eyes glancing at each gaudy sign they passed, looking for some place to stop.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:53:39 PM
A certain sign caught Kack's attention: Lando's Lounge.

"Remember this place?" he inquired with a smirk.

Dae Jinn
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:02:33 AM
"Uh...No?" She replied, a little embarassed. It had been ages since she had gone out with Kack, and a lot had happened since then.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:11:53 AM
"This was the first place we went dancing," the padawan replied with a widening grin.

"I know... it was a long time ago..."

Dae didn't need to tell Kack that she had forgotten. He could sense it.

Dae Jinn
Apr 20th, 2004, 02:26:10 AM
She sighed heavily. "Yeah, it was. And too much has happened since then..."
She stopped dead in her tracks in front of Lando's Lounge, frowning. "Maybe this wasn't the best idea after all. I really shouldn't be going out..."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:55:39 PM
"Hey now! Don't you think for one second that I'm going to let you back out on me like that!" Kack exclaimed with a wide grin on his face.

He was trying to cheer Dae up.

"Smile..."

Dae Jinn
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:15:55 AM
"What if I don't want to smile?" She stated simply, arms folding across her chest.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:11:34 PM
"Then I'll make you smile," he said pushing her playfully.

"C'mon..."

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 09:16:05 PM
She sighed. "You can't make smile if I don't want to."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:14:43 PM
"Oh yeah?" Kack taunted.

A wide grin spread across Kack's rough face.

"What?" Dae asked.

He suddenly sprung on her like a Red Crested Jaguar and began tickling her furiously.

"Not gonna smile, huh?" he laughed still tickling Dae.

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:17:37 PM
She tried to hold in a laugh, failing miserably, giving him a shove away. "Stop! Don't tickle me in the middle of the street!"

She stuck out her tongue, walking backwards away from him. "And that's a cheaters' way to make someone smile."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:20:55 PM
Kack laughed aloud, giving chase.

"Would you prefer that I tickle you in private?" he inquired.

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:27:45 PM
"Maybe. Or maybe not. I haven't decided."

She stopped, letting him "catch" her in a hug. She gave him a nip on his lower lip.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:30:29 PM
Kack's smile spread as he kissed Dae.

"It's good to be this close to you again," he whispered.

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:37:13 PM
"mmhmm."
Her arms snaked around his neck as she pressed her lips to his.

"So...where do you wanna go?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:42:52 PM
"Wherever you wanna take me..." he said, trailing off.

"Wherever you wanna take me..."

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:52:53 PM
"*I* asked you first. You decide."

Dae slipped out of his arms, making her way down the street again, stopping in front of a shop window.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:59:32 PM
"Whatcha' lookin' at?" he inquired, wrapping his arms around Dae's waist.

He kissed her softly on the cheek.

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 11:03:21 PM
"Stuff. Nothing." She patted his arms, resting her hands on his. She gave him an embarassed smile.

"I just, don't know what to do. Since I came to GJO, I haven't been able to find my place. It feels really weird."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 11:16:09 PM
"A lot of people have felt that way. Sometimes it's hard to figure our where we belong in this crazy galaxy. It's a huge place."

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 11:21:19 PM
"I guess so."

Her gaze remained fixed on the window as she mumbled her reply.

"It's not a very nice feeling."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 11:23:44 PM
"I know... but you're not alone. Never forget that. You'll always have a place here with me... and in my heart. No matter what happens... if nothing else, we can always be friends."

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 11:41:15 PM
"Yeah. Friends."

A frown crossed her lips as she pulled away from him once again. When she turned back to him, it was with a forced smile.
"Well, it's been nice seeing you again, but I'm feeling really tired, I think I'm going to head back to my quarters. I'll see you later."

She turned on her heel, walking into the surrounding crowd.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 11:43:33 PM
That wasn't the case. Kack knew it, the Force told him so, and hecalled Dae out on it.

"If you don't wanna be here with me, you can just tell me."

Dae Jinn
Apr 25th, 2004, 11:46:02 PM
She stopped, turning to face him.

"Fine. I'm going home, because I'm tried of feeling lonely, and right now I don't want to spend time with a man who just wants to be "friends"."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:01:08 AM
Kack's face dropped.

"I can't help what my heart tells me, Dae."

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:08:31 AM
She said nothing, just shaking her head and disappearing into the crowd, headed back towards the GJO grounds.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:24:45 AM
Kack took off into the crowd, following Dae's Force signature.

He followed her to a dark quiet corner where he found her weaping.

For several minutes he stood in silence, cloaked in shadow, before stepping forward.

"Please, don't cry. That's my job, remember?"

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:31:22 AM
SMACK.

Dae's fist hit Kacks' cheek seconds after he finished his sentence. She sniffled, wiping her eyes. "Don't try to be funny, or cute. Or friendly. I don't want to hear it."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:38:14 AM
Kack's head jerked back as Dae's punch connected.

"Son of a... that hurt!" Kack said grabbing the side of his face.

"Look... I came here to apologize for not being as sensitive as I should have been. I cannot help the way I feel. But I know that somewhere down the line there was something more between us. And as much as either of us may want it back... it can't be forced. It needs to develop on its own."

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:51:24 AM
"Fine."

Daes' arms folded across her chest. "I don't see how anything can develop between us now, since I really don't feel like ever speaking to you again."
Her voice was rising with her temper. "You know, there are a lot of men out there that I could choose to spend the evening with. I wanted to do something with you because I care about you. You're a wonderful guy, Kack. You're smart, attractive, interesting. But guess what? I already have a lot of guy friends. I don't want more. I don't need more. So, don't expect me to accept your apology and just go on play-acting like everything is perfectly fine. Because it won't be, and I'm not going to put myself through that."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 09:52:18 PM
"Well, I'm not saying we can't be more. We just need time to re-develop what we once had. It was a long time ago... longer now than it seems... we're both leading very different lives, we're different people now. But we can still build on the foundations from our pasts."

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 09:58:43 PM
She rolled her eyes, pushing passed him. "Whatever. I don't want to talk to you right now. I'm going home."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:02:57 PM
Good night, Lady Daetana Jinn he said using the Force.

Thank you...

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:23:03 PM
Kack was promptly knocked off his feet by a hard, and unexpected, Force push. One that was fueled by anger and frustration, feelings Dae has been having more and more often.

As Kack pushed himself up on his hands, his chin was met by a large black boot. She stood in front of him, hands clenched into tight fists.
"Thank you?! What the frell is THAT supposed to mean?!"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:28:39 PM
Kack lifted himself to his feet.

"Thank you for teaching me some things about myself, that I was unaware about," he said, dusting himself off.

Dae tried to punch Kack again, but this time he caught her fist and tightened his grip.

"It's not nice to hit people, Dae."

Kack promptly lifted the woman into the air using the Force.

"You're not the only one who knows how to fight."

The padawan walked away leaving Dae in the air. Just as he was out of sight she fell into the dumpster she was hovering above.

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:37:18 PM
A very angry Dae emerged from the dumpster, covered in garbage and growling under her breath.
The lid on the dumpster slammed down as it began to shake violently. It began to roll, slowly picking up speed as it followed the Jedi down the street. Kack could hear the commotion behind him, and turned just in time for the hard metal of the dumpster to impact with his face.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:43:38 PM
Kack slid across the sidewalk on his back. The dumpster was coming back for a second hit when Kack leapt over it. As the dumpster returned for a third pass, in a flash of violet light the dumpster split in two, as Kack sliced it in half with his lightsaber.

"What the hell was that?!?!?"

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:51:47 PM
"That was a dumpster. Idiot."

Dae stood behind the dumpster, watching it fall into two very messy pieces on each side of Kack. She shook her head, laughing quietly to herself.

"I see that Jedi's haven't changed at all since before I joined the Order. It's always light-sabers first, rely only on the Force instead of your fists or your brains. It's just as lame as I remember..."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:09:34 PM
"We Jedi only resort to violence when there is no other resolution. I'm not going to throw a punch at you Daetana Jinn. I've tried reasoning with you that didn't work. And ya' made me mad... so I left you in a dumpster."

Kack's face was stern, which was unusual for the padawan.

"And remember. You're a part of the Order as well, as lame as you claim it is."

Dae Jinn
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:33:52 PM
"Oh yes. A "padawan" with no master, no training and no future as Jedi. I really consider that being a part of something."

The garbage around him began to move, churning, rising and splattering the Jedi between them. Dae started laughing, laughing so hard she fell back onto her butt.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:35:49 PM
Kack quickly used the Force to push the garbage away from him and onto Dae.

Then it was he who was laughing.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:19:14 AM
"Ha."

The garbage froze, mid-air, as Dae's hand raised. It sloshed into a disgusting pile at her feet as she looked up at him. She leaned back on her arms, still giggling to herself.

"Oooo, tough Jedi. Using the Force like a crutch. How thrilling."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:23:07 AM
Kack looked over at Dae and laughed.

"Fair enough... but I'm still not going to fight you."

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:31:29 AM
Her voice remained casual, a sly smile crossing her lips.

"Then take me to a hotel and frell my brains out."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:36:44 AM
"Wait... what?!?! You just tried to mash my face in with a dumpster! And now you want me to take you to a hotel?"

Kack was in disbelief. He even searched Dae's thoughts and she was totally serious.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:48:20 AM
"Yeah."
She arched her back slightly, lifting herself up and onto her feet. Her smile remained as she sauntered threw the garbage, circling Kack, one finger tracing along his collarbone, his shoulders, down his spine. She leaned up, nibbling gently on his ear-lobe before whispering to him.
"I miss you, haven't you missed me?" She giggled, kissing and nipping her way down his neck.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 03:52:27 PM
"Yes... but you just tried to freakin' kill me, Dae! What the hell am I supposed to be thinking about?"

Kack's mind swirled in a thousand directions.

Clear your mind, Kack, let the Force flow through you. Relax and all will become clear.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:06:15 PM
Another kiss on his neck, her arms wrapping around his waist, her body pressing tightly to him now as she moved in front of him.

"Aw, Kack. I would never hurt you." She kissed his lips gently, smiling sweetly.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:09:17 PM
Dae's mental guard was down, Kack had pushed his way in mentally and could clearly see that she meant him no real harm. As she stared the padawan in the face, he grabbed her pulled her in and kissed her hard.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:18:27 PM
Dae pulled away, giggling. "So, that's a yes then?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:22:04 PM
Kack nodded, smiling.

Quickly the Jedi hailed a Taxi. Kack held open the door for Dae to slip in.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:30:33 PM
Dae slid across the leather seat of the cab, pulling Kack closer as soon as he got in. She slipped onto his lap, nuzzling his neck.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:32:03 PM
"Driver, the White Saber Hotel!" Kack instructed to the Rodian driver, who spat something back in his native tongue.

"Uh, just go... now."

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:40:41 PM
"Uh, just go... now."

Kacks words were quickly muffled by another hard kiss from Dae. The cab pulled out into the steady stream of traffic, speeding it's way towards the hotel. The driver stole a few glances into backseat, watching the couple more than the road.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:46:17 PM
Kack smiled as Dae pulled away.

"It been far too long..."

There was a sudden jerk as the cabbie slammed on the breaks!

"Keep your eyes on the road, dude!" Kack cried out.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:49:28 PM
Dae slipped back on Kacks' lap, her skirt riding up a bit as she grabbed his shoulders to stop herself from falling off completely. She grinned. "Maybe we should wait untill we reach the hotel, since we're distracting our green friend here."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:51:40 PM
"I agree..." Kack trailed off.

"Keep your bug-eyes on the road, man!" Kack yelled at the Rodian missed another speeder!

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:27:25 PM
She laughed, holding onto him tighter as their cab whipped through taxi, narrowly missing several other speeders before pulling up in front of the motel.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:33:46 PM
Kack tossed the Rodian some credits.

"Don't spend 'em all in one place..." he muttered, getting out of the cab with Dae in tow.

The Rodian cursed at Kack in Huttese and jumped out of the cab screaming. Suddenly a blaster shot rang out as a laser beam shot past his head.

"What the-?"

Just as another shot blasted from the weapon it reflected back just as quickly hitting the top of the speeder.

"It's not in your best interest to do that friend..." Kack said, glaring at the Rodian, with his lightsaber extended in hand, "you don't want to make a Jedi angry."

The cabbie quickly jumped back into his vehicle and sped off.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:45:14 PM
Dae tugged on Kacks' arm as the cab took off, wrapping her arms around him from behind. Her finger-tips trailed down his chest.

"Forget him..." She said softly, resting her head on his shoulder.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:49:15 PM
Kack withdrew his lightsaber blade and hung it back on his belt.

"Let's go," he said looking down at Dae's beautiful face.

He kissed her before they walked into the main office.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:54:11 PM
She followed behind him quietly, stopping when they reached the front desk. As Kack rang the tiny silver bell on the desk impatiently, she gave him a pat on the rear, leaning up to kiss and nibble on his ear and neck once again.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:59:00 PM
A smug looking bell-hop came to the counter.

"I need a room... with a big bed," Kack said grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, well, let me see what we have available."

"Room 317 is open," the bellhop said, handing Kack the clearance card.

"Thank you..." the Jedi said smiling.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:06:37 PM
Once they reached the lift, Dae pressed against him, one leg wrapping around him as she kissed him hard. She ran her hands through his hair, pulling back with a smile and a wink.

"So..why do we need a big bed?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:08:52 PM
"Hey this was your idea. I shouldn't need to tell you why we need a big bed!" Kack said laughing, kissing Dae hard.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:25:41 PM
"Yeah..." Her voice trailed off as the lift doors opened. Kack took her hand and lead her down the hall, stopping in front of room 317.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:28:50 PM
Kack swiped the key card and the door opened with a hiss.

The lights turned on as soon as the couple entered the room.

"Nice..."

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:37:35 PM
"mmmhmmm."

Dae slipped passed him, nipping him gently on his lower lip. She sat down on the bed, crawling under the covers. A skirt and tank top soon found their way to the floor. She sat up, pulling the covers up around her, giggling softly.
"Come to bed, Kack.'

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:40:15 PM
Kack practically did a swan dive into the bed and hit the lights on the way down.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:46:59 PM
"..."

Dae lay in bed, staring at the ceiling as Kack slept peacefully beside her. Quietly, she slipped out from under the covers, padding on bare feet into the bathroom.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:49:14 PM
Kack felt Dae move from the bed and get up. He rolled over and pulled the sheets up around him more, stealing Dae's share. He then proceeded to lie in the dead center of the bed, spread out.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:56:59 PM
A half an hour later, a wet Dae emerges from the steamy bathroom, toweling her hair. She quietly gathers up her clothes, getting dressed while he slept. Tossing the towel onto a nearby chair and picking up her jacket from the floor, she slipped out the door without a sound.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:58:28 PM
"Where do you think you're going?" Kack asked before Dae could step out of the door.

"Oh, you're not so mysterious, Miss Jinn," the Jedi said chuckling.

Dae Jinn
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:00:16 PM
"I'm going home. It's been fun, Kack." She said as the door shut behind her.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:03:17 PM
Kack laid back down and went back to sleep.