PDA

View Full Version : help me brainstorm

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 27th, 2004, 12:59:28 PM
I've had a character of mine on the 'shelf' for a while, so to speak. They were, for a long time, my main character, and that was the case until sometime last year when I decided I needed a little time away from playing them. I wrote them into a story that would take them out of the limelight and effectively 'kill' the character.

Now, I feel as though its time for me to start playing this character again, and I intend to make them apart of TSO. The thing is, I want to have some sort of big return for them - I feel as though they deserve it. I'd like to involve TSO somehow in that.

I thought at first, it would be interesting to have TSO on a mission, and bring out this character all of a sudden as a 'secret weapon', but I'm not sure how or what to do with that. So if you have any ideas for how I could bring this character out of stasis in style... post em :p

Rasha Vill
Mar 28th, 2004, 02:38:37 PM
Whats the character like?

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 28th, 2004, 02:56:50 PM
An arrogant, self-centered bastard.

Rasha Vill
Mar 28th, 2004, 02:59:43 PM
How was the character "Killed"?

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 28th, 2004, 03:00:28 PM
Assassinated / Faked their own death.

Southstar
Mar 29th, 2004, 10:49:44 AM
Well, I'd expect there was a reason that your character faked his death, such as to get out of the crosshairs of an enemy. Since he's 'dead' he has an opportunity to move freely without much trouble. There are a lot of good options to organize something without anyone suspecting your character. You could pull together your enemies to a single place and carry out a mafia style massacre or something.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 29th, 2004, 10:55:30 AM
Bringing together all their enemies would lead to their real death, I would think :p