PDA

View Full Version : A late night crash...(Jame)

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:48:33 AM
Jacali yawned and headed back towards the quarters she shared with Mylia and Jame. It was late, but she wanted to learn the maps as best as she could and she wanted to make contact with her sisters being, if that were all possible. That would gain her a lot and save a lot of time.

Jacali entered her quarters and tried to be as quiet as possible, but the clicking from her brace would never allow that.

She went into the living area and put her maps on the coffee table. Coffee....hmmm. She thought with another yawn. Making her way back into the kitchen she began fumbling for the coffee pot. A few moments later, she found it with a welcomed sigh.

Jacali smiled as she filled it with water and turned around...

A sharp, burning pain struck through her lower back and down her braced leg, one like she'd never felt. "Ughh!" She hit the floor with the coffee pot, which shattered into a watery mess. A piece of glass embedded into her right hand, as she tried to catch herself, with failed effort.

"Crap!" She winced as she lay breathing heavily on the floor for a few moments. It was about then that she saw the glass in her hand as the cold water began to drench her clothes. But, her mind returned to her back and her leg, what had happened just now? She had never experienced a pain quite like that one. Of course, her leg had been aching a lot lately, but flat out pain, no.

Jacali could hear movement in one of the bedrooms, Jame's room to be exact. Great, I woke her up... But, even so she still lay on the floor trying to relax. It had to have been a muscle spasm, Hayden had told her about these things happening and until tonight she hadn't ever experienced one. Now, she hoped she wouldn't again.

Thankfully, Mylia wasn't there, she was away on a family leave for the week, so at least she hadn't awakened both her roommates.

With a groan, Jacali lay in the water and some shattered glass and tried to pull out the piece that was embedded in her hand...with no luck.

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 29th, 2004, 02:44:31 AM
The crash had jolted her awake. Not that this really bothered her. Jame hadn't really been in need of much sleep. So she wandered out of her room..carefully, blaster in hand...to see what was going on. When she entered the kitchen by way of slipping around the corner, her brow quirked to see Jacali on the floor in the midst of water, and glass in her hand.

"Causin' trouble for yourself, girl?"

She smiled sleepily, relaxing her guard, and placed the blaster on the counter.

"Here, lemme help ya."

And she moved over to Jacali, and glanced at her hand again. Jame cleared away most of the glass, taking care not to injure herself, and went to help Jacali up, and over to a chair.

"Don't worry about the mess. I'll take care of that. Whatcha doing up anyways?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 29th, 2004, 04:13:37 AM
The Padawan smiled sllghtly at the welcoming sight of her roommate. "I'm always causing trouble." She told her and then winced as Jame helped her up. "Thanks," Jacali said as she carefully sat down. "Had a muscle spasm in my back, first one and I don't really want another. I was just making some coffee, I'm going to lower Coruscant in the morning to look for my sister. So, I'd gotten some maps to study. You know me, I always have to be studying something." She laughed slightly.