PDA

View Full Version : Vampyres

Morgan Evanar
Mar 26th, 2004, 02:43:03 PM
Anyone else feel that a vamp being mobile in the daylight is godmoding, regardless of the crap they're wearing?

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 26th, 2004, 02:51:03 PM
Yes.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:01:40 PM
-sigh- Dalamar is godmoding yet again then.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:04:12 PM
Saurron used to have a suit for RPing in sunlight, but he did it fairly. Limited use time, and very venerable.

EDIT: He also RP'd it as bulky and a hinderance to combat techniques of saber to saber or hand to hand.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:23:53 PM
Dalamar doesn't seem to impose any such limitations on himself, as usual. http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34673

Thread in question. I'm biased because I really don't think Dalamar brings anything to the boards, and I'm participating in the thread.

I'm also due for a nap and anything I write now will come off as rather abrupt.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 27th, 2004, 10:55:30 AM
Dalamar wears black protective clothing and a cloak. My oversite for not mentioning it before. but used it recently chasing Arahinise hopefully said that name right. Gives him limited mobility But if I understand the story we are underground and out of the sun so Im freee to be meeeeee! Hope that answers all question After a discussion with the rest of the staff this is a woefully inadaquate and is viewed as godmoding.

Bypassing a vampyre's weak point like so is really unfair to all of the other roleplayers. They have so many advantages, so being around in the daylight should theoretically kill him, almost regardless of garments.

At the very least he should be kitten weak. :|

---

Thats what I sent him. There have been other references to daylight trickling into the establishment.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 29th, 2004, 02:56:23 AM
looks good to me...did you get any reply yet?

Morgan Evanar
Mar 29th, 2004, 07:36:56 AM
He's willing to fix stuff. He tried to kind of explain things but agreed to respect our decision.

Since he already posted in that RP, I suggested he had stayed overnight in the Cantina. Easier than figuring out the impossible.