PDA

View Full Version : My Story

Razvan
Mar 26th, 2004, 03:52:58 AM
Master Southstar heres my story...

Razvan
Mar 27th, 2004, 04:20:19 AM
My Story

I was born on planet earth, in a so called counrty Romania, my mother met an English man that was a Jedi fighting for the So called good side.
A few years later i was born, and it turned out to be that on that exact year the lost race (the urn) came to war with planet earth.

The war was only small but it caused a lot of damage, my mother died locked in a tower and i still get flash backs seeing my father running off leaving me in the cross fire.

An old Urn picked me up and raised me as one of his own, he told me many stories and many lessons.

At the age of 10 he began to teach me the ways of the Jedi, then he learnt me the most secret ways of the Urn.

At the age of 12 I had won 3 martial arts championships and 2 of the jedi council on planet Urnilus.

Years went by until the Urn stopped obeying the pothetic ways of the light side and the Urn's went at war with the light side.

Me and Rungee (old urn) ran off into the mountains.
When we got there he told me straight.

"when i found u, u were abandoned on planet earth in a beautiful place called romania, The Urn fleet only went there to help against the light side but the earthlings attacked us, we only fought back, your father ran leaving u and ur mother no chance to live so then i..."

before he could finish the sentance he got bown up by them.
I ran to him and he said

" Razvan.....i thought you....all....a...true....warrior...needs...to...k now...use your.....powers wisely..."

and he died in my hands

I picked up his Lightsabre and faught my way through 26 soldiers until i reached a capsule.
I went to a far planet to make my mind up what im going to do to avenge my lost family.

So My path was lost, I even chose Self distruction...but i needed to show the Light side what its like to mess with the dark side

Once i got there i learnt the value of money, so i became a bounty hunter.
A Few years later
I saw an advertisement about the sith.

So here i am, standing before you, the last Urn alive...