PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Nights {OPEN}

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 25th, 2004, 04:57:57 AM
Rising out of the blood Dalamar stood. The power of the force caressed his body as black tendrils of lightning formed around him.

Down in the pool of the blood pit the vampyre started to formulate new plans. There was much that needed to be done the Assryian had come back and Dalamar did not know if he could stop him.... Just then a Nagari attendant came into the room.

There is someone here Master. They say that they have urgent buisness to discuss with you, and request an audience with you sire.

Dalamar sighed, "Very well."

"Show them to the main quest room and I will be there shortly...

Kane
Mar 26th, 2004, 02:07:36 PM
Kane came into the room casually. He wasn't in a hurry, especially not around Dalamar, not anymore at least. At one time the name might've made him cringe, even run. But the game was turned a bit and Kane saw himself on a new side of the chessboard this time.

He sat back and slowly pulled his sunglasses off. He looked around the room and nodded before taking a seat in a chair covered in red leather. He was told that he would be there shortly but Kane took it as an oppurtunity to enjoy the potential energy in the air before anything might've happened.

He looked over his scarred hand idly, tracing the white scars that ran along his veins and arteries and down his arm, beneath the folds of his black plated armor. He liked the new look, taking a more aesthetic hold on his posture than he had sometime before. And why not? So many things had changed hadn't they? Why not more?

He closed his eyes, calming his mind before opening them again slowly. He was here on "urgent" business wasn't he?

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 26th, 2004, 08:33:41 PM
She had no idea of where she was in the building. She went out, wanting a fresh drink of blood, and had somehow ended up here. She frowned as she came to a mysterious door, and pushed it open. Something had drawn her here, something she couldn't quite explain.

She scanned the room, to see a number of people within, and sat on a chair beside a mysterious looking man who was more interested in his hand than what was going on around him.

Then it hit her.

There was a fellow Vampire in the vincinity. She could smell him. Vampires had an aura that warned others to stay away from their prey. Well, her species did anyhow. She rested her chin on her hands, and looked around again, nothing escaping the bloody glare of her violet eyes.

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 27th, 2004, 12:40:19 PM
Dalamar walked in, A red silk shirt hung neatly from his muscular frame. A nod to an attendant brought food for his guests, food and drink for the human, blood wine for the vampyre.

"Welcome both of you, how can I be of assistance?" Dalamar said. The giant oak table glowed from the embers of the fireplace, The Ornaments of the room suggested opulance and beauty. From the pomegranted carving, to the golden cherubim that resided over the doors. Dalamar walked over to a large black leather chair trimmed in silver and gold. He sat down as the attendat poured him blood wine into a ruby red chalice. Sitting back the vampyre listened intently........

Kane
Mar 27th, 2004, 02:20:58 PM
Both? Kane's eyes shifted from his hand to the woman sitting beside him. He could smell both vampyres from where he was sitting. He could sense both's signatures of the darkside, weighing them out. She was not worth his time. Kane stood as Dalamar sat down, he flourished a bow before the aged vampyre and then sat down again.

Kane was in no way appearing as elegant as either vampyre, but the shoulder length silver hair, sunglasses with ruby lenses, a leather jacket rolled up at the sleeves, and the black plated armor covering his chest and legs still conveyed the image of deadly weapon, ready to be unsheathed at any moment.

"I am grateful that you would accept my arrival on such short notice Master Dalamar. My name is Kane, the Unborn. And I have a proposition that you might find to your... best interests."

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 28th, 2004, 05:59:22 PM
MiHalla's eyes widened. Here for two minutes and he already wished to make a proposition?? She sipped her bloodwine, enjoying the tartness, and licked her lips.

She put the glass down, and with a look at Kane, announced "I am MiHalla Dashquei, a Vampire from the planetoid Kralos, 66 milion light years away." She rose and bowed to Dalamar, keeping her eyes upon his face as was customary to her people. "It is nice to finally meet a Vampyre who has the same taste in wine that I do." She smiled, and sat down again, glancing towards Kane with a raised eyebrow.

"This proposition of yours....it doesn't include Jedi blood does it?"

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 28th, 2004, 10:45:18 PM
"I am grateful that you would accept my arrival on such short notice Master Dalamar. My name is Kane, the Unborn. And I have a proposition that you might find to your... best interests."

After the man in the jacket spoke the female also rose and spoke.

"I am MiHalla Dashquei, a Vampire from the planetoid Kralos, 66 milion light years away."

She bowed keeping her eyes on him, while he in turn kept an eye on her lovely form. She had a sexy demeanor and knew how to use it well.

"It is nice to finally meet a Vampyre who has the same taste in wine that I do."

Dalamar smiled at her graciously "Yes, I find it quite refreshing."

"This proposition of yours....it doesn't include Jedi blood does it?"

Dalamar smiled, she was a true vampyre at heart. Already the conversation turned to her hearts desire the blood of her enemies. He knew instantly that they would get along quite well.

Then Looking at Kane he spoke "Hmmnn, what is your proposition? Many come here promising power, money and position. All of which I already posess. Whatever you offer, make sure it is worth my time... You have my attention speak and I will listen."

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:19:31 PM
She was oblivious now to the man...Kane, wasn't it? sitting beside her. Instead, her full attention was on Dalamar, and she took another sip of her wine, enjoying the attention Dalamar was giving her. She gave him a smile over the rim of her goblet. Aren't you supposed to be paying attention to the young man over there, my friend? she commnicated. She only hoped he'd hear her, and she turned her attention back to Kane, and what he had to say for himself.

Kane
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:22:42 AM
"Master Dalamar, I assure you that your time won't be wasted, nor mine if you indeed claim what you say. Information is the key to the gates of Heaven and Hell; what one knows is what would condemn or commend one."

Kane smiled, his hand was played but Dalamar wouldn't believe his trump. He kept the hints of his information locked away within his mind, secure from Force prying, aware of Dalamar's abilities.

The woman as far as he was concerned was a trifle and a waste of the darkside. (Aren't you supposed to be paying attention to the young man over there, my friend?) Kane's force powers limited in mental control but were highly attuned in physical enhancing and force sensing. He assumed she was speaking directly to Dalamar, and he would allow her to continue to speak with force if she chose, Kane wouldn't tell her that he could hear it. Young man? That struck him odd, she obviously assumed too much.

"Of course there will be Jedi blood involved, M'lady. There will be Jedi blood and Innocent blood and even yours if you'd like to follow. Blood aplenty and more to spare where my information leads."

Kane's bloodless lips made a smile that stretched the vein-like scars along the sides of his face. His hand itched for his weapon, melee or ranged, but he knew better. His shoulders shuddered as he was wrecked with a fit of bloody coughs. A red cloth was produced from his pocket and he wiped the grey-red blood from his mouth. He needed to get back to the Coffin soon.

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 30th, 2004, 12:37:10 PM
"Master Dalamar, I assure you that your time won't be wasted, nor mine if you indeed claim what you say. Information is the key to the gates of Heaven and Hell; what one knows is what would condemn or commend one."

Dalamar spoke, "I don't know about any keys to Heaven or Hell. I commend no one, and those codemned by me are already dead. But if you have information worth my time you will be compensated."

Kane coughed roughly, then wiping the blood from his mouth he spoke to MiHalla answering her question.

"Of course there will be Jedi blood involved, M'lady. There will be Jedi blood and Innocent blood and even yours if you'd like to follow. Blood aplenty and more to spare where my information leads."

The Warlord smiled at the thoughts sent to him from the beautiful vampyre but he was all buisness at the moment. "And where does this information lead? And secondly what do you want in return for this 'information'?"

The vampyre's hands where laced in front of him as he listened to what was being offered.

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 30th, 2004, 05:29:22 PM
She felt a rush of anger towards Kane as he intercepted her thoughts {a waste of the Darkside? Who the hell is he kidding?} She saw his hand itch for his weapon, and smiled in amusement. Her hand was already on her Nichaya , ready to pull it out if he tried anything.

He broke into a fit of bloody coughs, and a bit spattered onto her leg. She poked it, and had a sniff, and wrinkled her nose. It smelled near dead.

She smiled in mere amusement to the comment Kane had to offer her. Didn't say anything, just smiled.

Kane
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:44:38 PM
"Information..."

Kane could barely get the word through the bloody coughs. But his weakness could not be avoided, the disease was overpoweringly strong. He let it go a few more minutes before stifling it as best as he might.

"Information... Dalamar... on the Assyrian. Have you heard of him?"

Of course he had heard of him, Kane smiled beneath his hand. But Kane needed to play it out as much as he could.

"What I want is nothing more than a trifle to you, I'm sure. Are you interested in what I offer first?"

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 3rd, 2004, 10:17:14 PM
"The Assryian!!!" Dalamar rose quickly anger filling his voice. The Warlord was across the room in an instant.

Calming himself the vampyre turned around and started to pace the room. "Very well, what is your trifle and I will see if we can come to an aggreement."

"Also I sense the tension in the room you will both please address each other with courtesty in my house. Thank you, he nodded to both of them. Now Kane proceed with your 'deal'...

Kane
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:23:34 PM
The response was very close to what Kand had expected. He was glad to know his client was interested.

"I want simple commoddities to you, baubles and blood. I require large amounts of stored blood as well as stones or anything of the sort containing the darkside within. I'm sure you would have a few of these tokens lying about?"

Kane had to keep his back very stiff to prevent choking in the middle of his proposition.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 9th, 2004, 01:45:59 AM
Dalamar looked into the eyes of the female vampyre, all but ignoring Kane now. What did you say your name was again?

Of course he wanted the information he offered but he had already apeared to eager. It was all a game now, he knew that long ago and he would play it just as well as those around him, if not better. He pretended to be preoccupied by the female not that he had to pretend hard, She was very easy on the eyes.

Reaching down he gently touched her arm tracing the vein down to her wrist. He liked her brashness with Kane and the fact that she was beautiful didnt hurt Either. Dalamar could not deny that he wanted her. "Would you be willing to accompany me, I have grown lonely of late and would not be sorry for your companionship. I know that I certanly do not what to be alone with this hacking half breed." The Vampyre asked with a smile.

Master Dalamar turned back to Kane. "Very well we have an accord I expect full disclosure of any and all information regarding my old enemy. In return you will receive that which you asked for."

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:26:59 AM
She looked up at him and smiled, enjoying the gentle touch of his fingers on her arm. "I'd love to," she murmured, placing a hand over his, totally forgetting Kane and placing her full attention on the Warlord. He had a handsome face, in her opinion, and the fierceness in his eyes drew her in, plus the tiny look of longing. She felt it for him too.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 18th, 2004, 09:04:23 PM
Pulling her close Dalamar looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes. "Would you come with me." He said.

" I have to go to an old place and it might be slightly dangerous but it would be a little adventure for us. Its where the stones that Kane need are located.... "

Pulling her in, she fit into his arms perfectly he kissed her lightly on the cheek "Please, it would please me greatly?" Dalamar said, as her prescence got the best of him. MiHalla scent was intoxicating the smell of fresh Jasmine light and fresh. Her soft skin pressed against him and her velvet hair framed her face perfectly. Her lips wet with moisture seemed to taunt the vampyre wanting to be kissed.... Kane all but forgotten he only had eyes for MiHalla. He wanted her and she knew it... a slight smile played on her lips...

Until Kane coughed that is... Dalamar turned to him "Well do we have an aggreement?"

Another fit struck Kane and Dalamar sent for some blood for him and for his attendants to look to him. Still the Warlord waited for his answer.

Kane
Apr 19th, 2004, 03:53:58 PM
Kane wiped his mouth with the cloth before waving his hand idly. More pleased that the time frame was much smaller than he had expected in receiving the stones he needed.

"Yes, yes, of course."

Kane cared not of the vampyre's affairs. Let them do as they would, he was not here to play. And he was glad they would leave that he might rest in their absence. He was so frail in comparison to his former image. He leaned back in the chair and stared at the ceiling in an attempt to stifle the next coming fit of coughs but witheld it long enough to give Dalamar a wry smile.

"As soon as I have half of what I want first and the other half to be delivered as I tell you what you want to hear. It is done then. I will wait of course."

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 19th, 2004, 06:28:04 PM
"Picky one, isn't he?" MiHalla asked, snuggling closer to Dalamar. "I don't trust him."

She shot a look over at Kane and wrinkled her nose in disgust as he shook in a coughing fit again, spattering more blood, this time on her dress. Her eyes narrowed, and it was easy to tell she was displeased with Kane.

"I DO hope you are going to clean this mess!" she implored, giving Valamar the once over to make sure none was on him, and took his hand. "Let's go. I don't want to be around when that guy finally ruptures."

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 20th, 2004, 11:25:06 AM
Mihalla pulled on the Warlord and where she went he followed. They went into his private chambers. He breathed her in as she walked her silk and velvet dress clung to her tightly. She was grace and silk wrapped in red..

All he wanted was to be with her. Dalamar shook his head he had never been love struck before.. He tried to get back to the buisness at hand. But then she looked up at him with those beautiful doe eyes. She batted them acting coyly then somehow pulled off innocent. The Warlord laughed, " Ah, forget it." he said as she pulled him into his private room he shut the door.....

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:25:28 PM
She hadn't felt like this toward someone in a very long time, and she could see it in his eyes that he felt the same.

"Please me, Dalamar," she whispered as she pressed against him, feeling his muscular body through her thin dress, before boldly planting a passionate kiss upon his lips.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:22:22 AM
Dalamar ran his hand down her back, tracing her tiny body in his strong grip he pulled her in. She fell upon his neck biting deeply. her free hand started unbuttoning his black silk shirt... it fell to the floor as she ran her fingers against his scared chest. The blood flowed from his neck as she released her bite and kissed his scars, running her hands across them tenderly as if they where still fresh..

hmmnn was all she said as she kissed him. Tracing circles delicately with her lips the vampyre relaxed in her capable hands..

ooc, this has no baring on rl events, and is not intended to offend anyone;) thank you.:D

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:10:47 PM
OOC: If no one likes this kinda mushy stuff, stop reading now!!!

IC:

She moaned as his nails dug into the flesh of her now bare, white shoulders, and moaned with delight at the feel of Dalamar's rough tongue licking the blood than ran freely. Her dress had long since slipped off, and she now stood before him in a red slip, seductively clinging to her body as if she were wearing nothing at all.

Dalamar
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:08:06 AM
Darkness filled the room as the vampyres where entwined in passion. Dalamars traced his hand down her back as she moaned softly. His hand ran up her red slip as he made her pleasure border on pain. The force was all around them as they floated in the air like two dark lovers. Lost in lust and passion that only their kind could know. They drank freely from each other there lifes blood..

With a quick movement he cut the slip and it fell around her feet. Dalamar scooped her up and parted the veil on his bed he would make her his and he would be hers....

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:00:34 PM
She had never felt such passion as her slip was cut off her and she stood naked before the one she loved. She wrapped herself around him as they moved towards the bed, she opening herself for whatever he wanted to do with her.

Dalamar
May 4th, 2004, 10:30:25 AM
laying her gently on her back Dalamar started kissing her on the neck nibbling on her ear, then working his way down her soft body, she giggled as he tickled her with his toungue.

She wrapped her arms around him as he kissed her softly and tenderly, she started to make soft sounds as he layed next to her tracing his hand along her sensous curves.

Pushing him back she threw one leg over him straddling him with a mischevious smile Dalamar leaned his head back as she paid back his kisses with her own. She bit deeply again into Dalamars neck and he pulled her in close there bodies melting in passion becoming one...

Ooc... Needs a cold shower. lol:lol