PDA

View Full Version : AICN reports the name of Episode III

Sanis Prent
Mar 24th, 2004, 07:34:44 PM
Star Wars Episode III - The Creeping Fear

:lol :lol :lol :lol

If this is true, I'm going to have to beat Lucas with a tire iron.

Figrin D'an
Mar 24th, 2004, 08:22:10 PM
I don't trust AICN for squat after all of the bad information they passed around regarding Episode II.

That said... if this IS true, I'll join you in helping with the beating. That would be, by far, the worst name of all 6 films.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:11:27 PM
Worse than The Phantom Menace? Worse than Attack of the Clones?

*checks spoiler*

:x yup

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 24th, 2004, 10:57:58 PM
I think that is fake, I remember for Episode 2 they posted the title's name and it was out of left field and bad like this one, I can't even remember that ones name.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:15:28 PM
:lol My bf just read that and said "The Seeping Beer?"

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 25th, 2004, 02:06:09 AM
The Empire Rises Forth, that was the title AICN said last time, they sure weren't right then. Actually that was some SW website that said that. Actually AICN's title was
THE SHADOW FALLS

Also does anybody think April's Fools Day coming up have anything to do with this.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 25th, 2004, 06:28:27 AM
That has to be a joke. Please... that has to be BS.

But then again...

The Phantom Menace..... The Creeping fear

I'm now officially going to boycott Ep III if this travesty proves right

JMK
Mar 25th, 2004, 07:27:28 AM
It's so bad it just might be true. :x

Who else here still hates TPM or AotC?

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 25th, 2004, 10:46:43 AM
According the Theforce.net its an Aprils Fools Joke that somebody has been playing on AICN. Who knows LFL might be actually playing it on them.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 25th, 2004, 12:15:56 PM
This should be a shock that it is fake. AICN has been bitten by some bad stuff lately the whole batmobile pictures they showed made them look terrible.

JMK
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:35:16 PM
AICN has faulty information? No way! Can't be! If you can't get reliable info there, where can you get it?

darth_mcbain
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:49:09 PM
Please no... Personally I kind of like the titles for TPM and AOTC, but I don't like this at all... :thumbdown

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 25th, 2004, 02:13:25 PM
LOL yeah AICN hasn't been very reliable lately the whole batman fiasco proves that, I mean how can you post pictures of the Batmobile not knowing those pics are way old and were for the rejected car for the first Batman movie. This title smells Aprils fools, they say they are releasing the info next week which is like ha ha you been fooled. Also theforce.net is saying some British Rock group is releasing an Album called the Creeping Fear next week on April 1st.

Sanis Prent
Mar 25th, 2004, 02:36:59 PM
The Phantom Menace was such a crappy name.

However, Attack of the Clones was pretty :cool

ReaperFett
Mar 25th, 2004, 04:08:35 PM
I heard that name is slang in some parts for a genital problem :)

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 25th, 2004, 08:36:44 PM
Heh yeah Pablo on Hyperspace made that joke, another reason it doesn't look like that is title. How long before Harry apologies and says he has been a victim of an April's fools joke?

Sanis Prent
Mar 25th, 2004, 09:12:40 PM
lol Harry's fat lol

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 25th, 2004, 09:42:28 PM
Well sure he is but I wouldn't go there :rolleyes My problem is I think he tends to take any darn rumor even if it is so full of holes it is funny.

JMK
Mar 26th, 2004, 07:02:10 AM
I guess he goes with the 'high risk, high reward' philosophy. He wants to be the guy with the scoop, but the rumors often come back to bite him in the rear.

JMK
Mar 29th, 2004, 09:02:52 AM
Is it me, or does this rumor not make any sense at all.

IMO The Creeping Fear is just another way of saying The Phantom Menace - unseen threats both. I can't really think this will be the title. Besides, in the time of Episode 3, The Creeping Fear won't really ring true. It will be full-on disaster from beginning to end.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 29th, 2004, 10:15:03 AM
According to theforce.net they are getting it from some art book for AOTC. I don't think Lucas knew the title that far back so I say this is a false rumor for sure now.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 1st, 2004, 11:37:20 PM
Its official that title was an aprils fools joke. It is on the site, it looks like AICN uncovered the Aprils fools joke that the site was planing on unveling. Between that and the Batman mishap it looks like AICN has lost it.

JMK
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:45:25 AM
The official site had changed the Episode 3 to actually read 'The Creeping Fear' which was a cool joke. People all over apparently freaked out. :lol

Charley
Apr 2nd, 2004, 11:54:40 AM
:lol thats awesome

Master Yoghurt
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:21:26 PM
:lol

Thats awfully similar to The Creeping Terror, concidered by many movie turkey enthusiasts as the worst movie of all time. Check out the review <a href=http://www.jabootu.com/ct.htm>here</a> :)

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:35:58 PM
LOL at least they have a sense of humor.

Shawn
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:07:57 PM
I believe that there was an article on TF.N about the real title of the next film. According to what I read, it's Rise of the Empire.
No I am sorry there is no actual trailer link in here, but I can tell you where to go and see it since I saw it the other day while walking through Costco. This gave me chills when I heard it in the background coming from a TV... My search on the net has came up with nothing, but I swaer that I did see this in Costco.

Description:
Black Screen - Heavy Darth Vader Breathing... Flash of Anakins Face... a Flash of Darth Vaders mask - Red Lightsaber streaks across the screen. Then a logo:

Star Wars Episode III
Rise of the Empire

That's pretty much it, but if you want to see it for yourself it's at Costco playing on the TV's.Maybe it's just something tossed together by Costco, maybe not.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:39:55 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34825 Shawn, y'might wanna read this. :)

JMK
Apr 7th, 2004, 09:13:50 PM
:lol

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 7th, 2004, 09:16:24 PM
Well you aren't the only person who was fooled :p Still now AICN said the title would be The Empire Rises I personally don't believe them. I am still hoping for some form of Revenge of the Sith but that is me.