PDA

View Full Version : Seeking an audience with the Jedi Council...

Jacen
Mar 24th, 2004, 03:12:07 PM
A young man, shrouded in a light brown cloak enters the reception waiting, for one of the Jedi to approach him. He has already sent word that he wishes to speak with the Jedi Council.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 24th, 2004, 03:16:14 PM
“Can I help you with something, sir?” a figure in traditional Jedi robes asks, approaching.

Jacen
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:23:43 PM
"I wish to speak with the Jedi Council concerning one of your Jedi Knights."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 28th, 2004, 12:30:03 PM
“You are speaking to a member of the Council, sir. What seems to be the problem?”

Jacen
Mar 28th, 2004, 06:34:57 PM
"I wish to speak to you about a Jedi Knight you call Shade Magus. You see, a plauge has very recently hit our home planet of Utopia and many people have died from it. Among those people have been many of our royal blood line. The reason I ask for Shade Magus, is that his older brother Yurza Magus, could not be found and according to our history, this Shade is the fourth cousin of the last king and now the heir to the throne of Utopia. As you can imagine we couldn't just allow him on the throne without knowing if he his worthy therefore I was dispatched to make certain that he was. I found him on the planet you call Dantooine studying some kind of artifacts. Well I dispatched our finest warriors, myself included, and we the proceded to fight. He did extrememly well. In the end it was only me and him left standing, I however proved the better fighter. I have returned him here for medical treatments and then once he is well, I expect your Jedi council to turn him over to me to be taken back where he will be named King."

OOC: the thread in the GJO grounds is from his beating.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 31st, 2004, 11:45:43 AM
“Turn him over to you?” Dasquian frowned, “I’m afraid if you wish Shade to come with you, it will have to be on his own terms. We can’t force him to leave. He is free to choose his path.”

Jacen
Mar 31st, 2004, 04:13:52 PM
"You do not understand. You see when I take this Shade Magus back to his homeplanet, he will be named our king and therefore I am saying that you need to release him from his duties as a...what do you call them...Jedi Knights I believe is the term. He will be taken as our king, such as the Hapes system has their Queen Mother, we have our king."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 3rd, 2004, 10:33:21 AM
“I’m afraid I do understand, sir, but I cannot simply give you Shade. I can bring him here to you, to allow you to inform him of the duties you believe he has – but I cannot force him to leave with you, nor can I allow you to Force him to leave.”

Jacen
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:52:45 PM
Jacen waved his hand impatiently.

"Whatever, just bring him before me."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:54:14 PM
Dasquian sighed slightly and nodded, before removing a communicator from his belt and paging Shade on it – asking him to come to the recruitment center. After numerous attempts to contact the Knight, with no reply, Dasquian looked up.

"I'll have to go find him myself. You can wait here if you'd like. If not, I'll have him get in touch with you."

With that, he departed.

Jacen
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:20:19 PM
Jacen wait for awhile, and became bored with his surrounds and went after the Elven Jedi. Besides he was kinda cute.

Jacen
Apr 10th, 2004, 02:11:44 PM
Jacen had little trouble finding his way back to the recruitment hall, but he wasn't concerned. With any luck soon, he would be off this wretched planet and back to his own beautiful, lush planet.