PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know you (Faith)

Tharinye Lerf
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:34:13 AM
Tharinye smiles as he hands over his blaster to the guard at the door. Tonight, he's having dinner with his twin sister Faith. What a pleasure it shall be to see her in a leisure environment. Dressed in a dark gray suit, he stands out from the casually dressed patrons of the B&G.

Walking over to a vacant table, he seats himself and waits for Faith to arrive.

Faith Lerf
May 26th, 2004, 01:34:00 PM
Faith enters the bar and grill and hands over her dagger. She was becoming more used to giving it up every time she entered. She looked around and spotted her brother. She made her way over to him. "Sorry it took so long."

Tharinye Lerf
May 30th, 2004, 08:01:17 AM
Tharinye looks up at the sound of Faith's voice and smiles.

"That's quite alright Faith. What counts is the fact that you are here now, and we can start getting to know each other again."

Faith Lerf
May 30th, 2004, 08:02:51 PM
Faith nodded. "Yes, that's all that matter." She took a seat, quite snug due to her belly. She looked to Tharinye and smiled. "It's so good to see you. Tell me about yourself."

Tharinye Lerf
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:15:40 PM
Tharinye smiles as he looks at Faith.

"Well, to be honest with you, I don't think there's much to tell about myself other then I was in a boarding school until I graduated, then I got a job with our homeworlds law enforcement's special division where I keep track of our planet's Force users and bring them in if they are abusing their power.

Now that I've given the brief run down on myself, your turn."

Faith Lerf
Jun 6th, 2004, 07:25:39 PM
Faith laughed. "Brief, yes. Geesh. Well, where to begin. I was sent away and I escaped and began my search to find my family. My travels brought me here, to Corusant and I accidently bumped into Natia. After that, life was great. I joined the Order, fell in love, and now, here I am. Natia has been so good to me. I'm so glad that I've found her. I don't know what I would do without her."

Tharinye Lerf
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:55:13 AM
"You could do alot without her. Probably more then you can now, but that's my own opinion of Natia."

Tharinye smiles and is about to say something else when a serving droid rolls over to take their order.

"Two of your specials tonight."

Tharinye says to the droid, hoping Faith won't mind that he's ordering for her.