PDA

View Full Version : Razvan meets with Warlock...

Razvan
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:09:58 AM
Bows and walks towards Master Warlock

" Lord Warlock, I have just joined, You seem to be a great Lord of TSO, I was wondering if you could give me some training!"

Looks down

"I'm probably asking too much but if you take a minute to read my story then you might consider it"

"ohh you can find my story at The Joining page and its at the *I would like to join The Dark Side*, ive been looking for a good master to train me for quite a while, and i think i finally found him"

Warlock
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:21:35 AM
“Is that so? And why do you believe I should be the one to train you?”

Southstar
Mar 24th, 2004, 02:55:16 PM
"I think Warlock may be too busy to take on an apprentice at the moment, especially with all the dealings with the New Republic and Empire going on as of late." Southstar said and entered the room. "I do have an opening for another apprentice, if you're interested."

Razvan
Mar 25th, 2004, 02:02:46 AM
" Because if the Master is a great one then the aprentice will make a great one"

Sais Razvan as the words of the Urn

Looks at southstar

"I wouldnt mind being thought by you, but what did you mean in that other room about me needing to update myself?"

Looks at Lord Warlock hoping for a positive answer.

Warlock
Mar 25th, 2004, 10:13:28 AM
“Southstar speaks the truth. He will make you a fine Master, Razvan.”

He pauses a moment, then continues.

“I think what he means by ‘updating’ yourself on the Order, is that you should watch the goings on closely, to see how the place runs.”

Razvan
Mar 25th, 2004, 12:41:27 PM
Razvan smiles :)

"Okay i will become Southstars apprentice"

He Turns around

"So...Southstar...when do we start?"

"Ohh and if you can make a page for our training room please, it would be better"

Southstar
Mar 25th, 2004, 02:36:05 PM
"We start tomorrow in the Training Grounds at five in the morning. Don't be late."

OOC: Check your private messages and after we have figured things out there I will start a thread in the training grounds.

Razvan
Mar 26th, 2004, 03:23:30 AM
"i wont master"

"OOC?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 26th, 2004, 07:31:42 AM
OOC = Out Of Character
IC = In Character

Razvan
Mar 26th, 2004, 10:56:18 AM
silently laughs

"Thanks again"

"are you following me and correcting me?"
"not that i mind its funny"

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 26th, 2004, 03:44:33 PM
OOC/

I suppose I should have included 'OOC' at the beginning of that. There's a difference between OOC and IC; If I post IC, that means my character is there. If I post OOC, that just means I, not the character, am saying something - and my character isn't necessarily there.

Razvan
Mar 27th, 2004, 04:11:09 AM
"okay so say i go somewhere and i want to let the people that are there know that my charecter is there what do i do?"
"do i put IC?"

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 27th, 2004, 04:17:21 AM
OOC: Nope. Unless you put 'OOC' in your post, people will assume it is In Character. You should check out the FAQ, in particular this section: http://sw-fans.net/forum/faq.php?s=#secIII

Razvan
Mar 27th, 2004, 06:52:16 AM
"okay thanks"