PDA

View Full Version : You know your hungry when...

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:28:53 PM
KFC tastes good.

-_-

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:33:08 PM
I like KFC :p

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:34:23 PM
What's wrong with KFC? Besides, it full of fat? Well, except for it's skinless white meat and green beans....

Hart
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:34:33 PM
KFC DOES taste good. Well, maybe they make them differently in Australia. You know... sucky.

imported_Firebird1
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:46:03 PM
KFC is the best... Better then dried burgers from McDonalds...

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:54:55 PM
Because KFC is normally a load of crap. It realyl is just awful stuff - there's much better, esp down here.

But..

Hungry, on the road, had to grab somethign fast. Blech.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:56:16 PM
Popeyes > KFC. If you disagree, arms powered by spinach will crash from the sky and smite you.

AmazonBabe
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:35:16 PM
I'm hungry...

FEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:50:43 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Popeyes > KFC. If you disagree, arms powered by spinach will crash from the sky and smite you.

Popeyes?

I'm hungry...

FEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's your husbnd's job now.

Ishan Shade
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:52:56 PM
Popeyes is awesome. 100% agree Morg...

Lady Vader
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:17:03 PM
I'm hungry...

FEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's your husbnd's job now.

Unless you're refering to something else, I'd make him get in the kitchen and cook me something except he's out in Washington DC and I'm here at home all alone. :( Home alone. Haha. :lol

Sanis Prent
Mar 24th, 2004, 01:00:54 AM
I'm hungry actually. Time for a tunafish sandwich - extra tuna :cat

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 24th, 2004, 01:54:23 AM
Had some starbucks today - I love starbucks. Coffee is very very nice when combined with vanilla and Caramel. mmmm.....

Silus Xilarian
Mar 24th, 2004, 02:49:03 AM
There's only one popeyes near me, and its awful. There are two KFC's nearby, and they're both great. Plus, the one thats closest to me is a KFC/Taco Bell, thus helping its stock with me.

Sanis Prent
Mar 24th, 2004, 02:52:42 AM
Fried Chicken O' Meter:

Apple Barn > Homemade > Jacks > Popeyes > Hardees > Mrs. Winners > KFC > Church's

Apple Barn uber alles.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 03:31:13 AM
Originally posted by Azhure Darkstone
Had some starbucks today - I love starbucks. Coffee is very very nice when combined with vanilla and Caramel. mmmm.....

NO. NO. NO. NO!

Starbucks is hardly more than toilet water! It's too bitter, the beans are definatly roasted for too long. But, with a qualified Barristta in the house, you learn pretty quick what decent coffee really is.

Abbyka Laine
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:59:35 AM
I only like the boneless chicken fingers that they have. Everything else sucks.

Droo
Mar 24th, 2004, 07:05:59 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
NO. NO. NO. NO!

Starbucks is hardly more than toilet water! It's too bitter, the beans are definatly roasted for too long. But, with a qualified Barristta in the house, you learn pretty quick what decent coffee really is.

Hear. Hear. Caffe Nero is my favourite coffee haunt.

Alpha
Mar 24th, 2004, 08:02:39 AM
NO. NO. NO. NO!

Amen to that! lol. Starbucks is simply a second-class coffee place, compared to some. :D

Shandri La
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:27:49 AM
And if you order anything else at Starbuck besides coffee, it all tastes like coffee.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:12:09 PM
Starbucks huh? It's like the McDonald's of the coffee world. There's a small coffee shop a few blocks down from my campus called Joshua Cup. That place is quite famous around my area for its coffee. Best part is, they're opening a second shop soon. I just hope the quality of the coffee doesn't go down if they decide to make more coffee houses...

Sanis Prent
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:29:10 PM
You are all clearly wrong.

Badass Coffee Company > *

Morgan Evanar
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:45:30 PM
Never heard of. Dunkin Doughnuts makes a decent cup of joe.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:46:28 PM
I happen to love KFC, McDonalds, and Starbucks! :mneh

Oh well, guess that's all we have around here though. I do like a little coffee shop down town called "Taste of Europe". It's really nice and the coffee is great. :)

The main reason I love KFC, though -- is for the cornbread. :D Gotta have the cornbread. :)

EDIT: Dunkin' Donuts ROCKS! I love that place -- too bad I have to travel for a half an hour to get something from there. :( It's worth it, though!

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 24th, 2004, 07:28:03 PM
I've heard of Badass Coffee Company. I think there's one here in good old Georgia somewhere. If I'm ever driving places, and I see one, I'll make an impulse buy, just to see what it's like.

Lady Vader
Mar 24th, 2004, 08:25:29 PM
Originally posted by Azhure Darkstone

Gimme a caramel machiato with extra extra sugar!!!!!!!!!!

:crack *bounces off the walls* :crack

Sanis Prent
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:19:57 PM
the last time I went to KFC's was when I was in California, because its the only God-forsaken place in that state that has biscuits. Forget breakfast, NOBODY does biscuits there :mad

Pierce Tondry
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:28:59 PM
Dont feed the poinging LV.

Can't stand coffee myself.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:40:54 PM
A truly good coffee is spoilt - nay ruined - by sugar.

Now Helen, she's actually studied on this topic and can whip butt on what makes a good coffee. Plus, she knows where the decent stuff is served. There's a place in Nth sydney that does a Italian espresso that'll blow your socks off.

Me, I'm much more a tea quaffer. Dilma at the least, or a neat Indian blend that is really smooth but with great wake up value. If it needs sugar to be palatable, it's a crap blend. Tea and coffee is best when it needs no sugar.

Now thinking about breakfast -

Who here knows that the cheese McDonalds uses really is a closer to plastic than cheese? No, no joke, it realyl is

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:46:16 PM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
Can't stand coffee myself.

Me either. :x My house will have no coffee maker, so if you're a guest, you'll have to do without.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 24th, 2004, 10:10:45 PM
I need coffee with sugar - or with flavouring. Don't go for the pure coffee taste myself. Starbucks is delicious, perhaps not perfect but I like it. Not much one for KFC, maccas or hungry jacks, they always taste manufactured and bland.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 10:16:52 PM
need coffee with sugar - or with flavouring. Don't go for the pure coffee taste myself. Starbucks is delicious, perhaps not perfect but I like it

You must have been bought up in a household of International Roast - Starbucks is nowhere near good coffee. Believe me, you have the proper stuff, sugar aint necessary.

Gav Mortis
Mar 24th, 2004, 10:24:18 PM
A truly good coffee is spoilt - nay ruined - by sugar.

---

If it needs sugar to be palatable, it's a crap blend. Tea and coffee is best when it needs no sugar.

Again quoted for great truth. A large, foamy latte is my coffee staple, a regular mocha after having something to eat, a regular americano for mornings and a spicy, cinnamon herbal tea in the evening. That's my ideal drinking day.

Alpha
Mar 25th, 2004, 09:14:21 AM
Myself, I like the flavored coffees. If it's those, I can drink it without sugar (well, I will in about a month...No caffiene for me till then. lol). If it's what we call around here "rancher's coffee" (stronger then crap, and would probably dissolve the spoon you put in it), then I NEED sugar and some creamer in it...

Morgan Evanar
Mar 25th, 2004, 09:43:54 AM
I like coffee with my milk.

Sanis Prent
Mar 25th, 2004, 10:15:03 AM
I like my coffee like I like my women. In a styrofoam cup, with a spoon stuck in it.

Black as the night please