Manufacturers: New Federacy Systems

Length: 390 meters
Wideth: Main body, w/out wings: 170 Meters
Height: 130 Meters
Crew: 900 souls
Skeletal: 210
Troopers: 250 Federal Marines
Droids: 50 Hell Cats, 20 Executioner Death Droids
Ground Capabilities:1 Federal Assault Craft (fully loaded)

Generators: 4 Interlinked Quantum Gravitic Reactors
Engines: 1 Maverick Labs Titans, 4 Blazer X4
Hyperdrive: Negative Matter Pulse Drive

Shields: Cling-class QuadIon
Backup Shields: Cling-class QuadIon
Armor & Architecture: Prostasia

Defensive Weaponry: turrets
8 Defensive Bank v3’s
10 Dual Star Streak Flak Cannons

Offensive Weaponry: (all occult v2+)
4 Heavy Inferno Cannons
2 Spiker Generators
4 Quad Rotating Warhead Launchers

Offensive Weaponry: Turrets
1 Extended Range Repeater Densa Cannons
2 Dual 555mm Demolition Class Rail Cannons
4 SureShot 500 Cannons
4 Long Range Sunburst Batteries
2 Enmity Cannons

Sensor Package: Reax Ultra Extended, SpectroMeter System, Recon Droids
CTS Interface: Neural Cognition System

Fighter Allotment: 1 Squadrons (On fast deployment Rack systems. Split into 4 Bays, Racks use Magnets to launch fighters and tremendous speeds.)
Fighter Facilities: Advanced Maintenance Bay

Created as a full multi-mission cruiser. This cruiser has weapons for every occasion. It has full long range capability, as well as short range punch. It provides full anti fighter and anti missiles coverage.

Extended Range Repeater Densa Cannons: These are upgraded Densa Cannons, larger than standard cannons, they have the ability to fire quickly. This is do to having three Generators/Capacitors. These are on a rotating system. When charging for the first time, all charge together and than once the first fires, the other fully charged Capacitor slides into the formers place, allow the cannon to fire again, while the first is recharging. After that, the third moves into place while the first and second continue to charge. When the first comes back, it is almost charged. It takes a moment for the Gens to slide into place, but the time is greatly reduced between firings by 50%.

Rotating Warhead Launchers: These launchers are made in two rotating tubes. When one fired magnetically, it rotates and it's twin comes into its place. While this is rotating and firing, the first is reloaded. This allows for almost continuous firing of warheads and bombs. These new launchers have attached ammo storages and these are all sealed off from the rest of the ship. When sensing a hit on that section, the whole system is launched out into space, so that it explodes harmlessly away from the ship.

Demolition Rail Cannons: These cannons are large, but smaller than the Annhialation Cannons on the Devestator Class and therefore take much less time to charge (1 time per post) and pack a smaller punch. This is still enough to destroy most medium ships in a few hits, while taking longer to take out heavy ships. A few of these Cruiser working together could overwhelm the shields of a Heavy Star Destroyer. For this reason, these ships are cheap, but very effective alternatives to larger ships.

Khendon Sevon
Mar 23rd, 2004, 08:10:48 PM
Too many weapons/fighters for its size.

Also, each titan is 50m long, I would sugguest 2 on a ship of this size.

Jake Snake
Mar 23rd, 2004, 09:43:22 PM
How big are blazers? Can I mix them up?

The fighters are that many because of the wing sections, they jetison out and don't take up room inside the ship. They also use a rack system so that more fighters could fit inside it. fighters hand on top and are anchored in the bottom of the bay. I could decrease the squads to 1 if you like.

The weapons are that many because of the design. With the turrets around the ships and not inside it, more weapons could be attached to the surrounding areas. The turrers are large are fully sustained with their own power systems. I think the use of outside turrets allows for more weapons to be placed on the hull of the ship. do you have any suggestions, maybe I don't know something about all these weapons?

Khendon Sevon
Mar 29th, 2004, 06:57:12 PM
Approved
Post its stats excluding description in the declassified section. Also, put [top secret] where the rail guns are and the rappid firing densa cannon.

Censor the number of federal troops and information about the Federal assault craft

:) good work

Jake Snake
Apr 21st, 2004, 07:14:43 PM
New design of the ship

Khendon Sevon
Apr 21st, 2004, 07:42:15 PM
Try again. It's not demanding looking, it's not vicious looking.

Go for blocky shapes with angles. Long, thin, progressive layering.

Jake Snake
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:20:02 PM
do you really think that your blocky designs are demonic. just asking, cuz I really don't see them as being anything but ordinary ships. I'm mean blocky, long and thin isn't exectly evil looking or scary. maybe you should design it, I really don't know what you are looking for. I'm trying to make it look nice, but perposeful and also evil looking. I think the gaping sharp mouth in the front and the bridge are evil and mean looking.

Jake Snake
Apr 21st, 2004, 09:08:40 PM
one more new one

Khendon Sevon
Apr 22nd, 2004, 12:54:14 PM
Much closer, now think of star wars like shapes. Maybe bring the prow of the ship down in a swooping curve and have a straight edge on the front. Make the upward progression more gradual and less high.

Jake Snake
Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:23:57 PM
another

Khendon Sevon
Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:30:45 PM
final design -- based off yours