PDA

View Full Version : Hear me out.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 23rd, 2004, 06:53:44 PM
I've done this more than once, but not too many times thankfully so I'll say this now. I don't want too many times. I'm getting sick of people getting the wrong impression about me, nothing to do with one single person, so lets get this straight.

I am a blunt person, I never intend to be rude or give someone the wrong impression and I hate rudeness as some of you may know very very well by now, and if I say something and you interperete it the wrong way, I didnt mean it that way and I'm sorry if you got insulted. I don't like hurting people and I respect them as long as they respect me.

Also if in some cases I keep typing and you beat me with something and the wrong word comes out at the wrong time for example....

eg. and it's all cool accept it kinda sucs

hows my sig?

*kinda sucks.

then it doesnt mean that. It means Im paying attention to the keyboard and not the screen. So if any of you have blocked me, or have the wrong impression please don't. it kind of gets on my nerves because I don't want to change who I am in order to get people to like me, thats not how it works. The internet has no body language so that cuts off more than half of what I work with, so if your not sure about what I say ask me. Don't assume, ask me.

Contrary to what some of you may believe I am actally a nice person, who's a bit crazy at times and likes making people laugh, and has a darker side as everyone does and does jump to conclusions at times, I am not a female dog. The only time you will get rudeness out of me is if your extremely rude to me.

So I may be jumping to conclusions here too, but I'd rather clear it up than leave it hanging in the air. I've spent too much of my time on this board to be seen as someone I'm not, and I do care what people think.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 07:11:11 PM
Way too big filesize-wise. You're over by 15kb.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 07:58:08 PM
Isn't it odd - the Aussies are all blunt to the point of rudeness. Must be something in the water down here.

See, it's not just me, it's the whole damn lot of us :D

Mu Satach
Mar 23rd, 2004, 08:09:38 PM
*makes a note to pack blunt-o-meter goggles if ever traveling downunder*

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:13:21 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
Isn't it odd - the Aussies are all blunt to the point of rudeness. Must be something in the water down here.

See, it's not just me, it's the whole damn lot of us :D

Hera isnt rude :)

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:16:57 PM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Hera isnt rude :)

She's been in canada long enough to learn how to be polite

Lady Vader
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:19:25 PM
Blame Canada! Blame Canada! *hums*

... oh sorry... what? :mneh

And I wasn't able to see the sig, Azhure. You'll have to shrink it's file size and post it up for us to see again. :)

Jason Dreggs
Mar 24th, 2004, 12:33:22 AM
What the heck is up with aussies moving to canada? Imean first my aunt marries and aussy then moves to canada then now I find out Hera is an aussy living in Canada.

I eman couldn't they live in australia so I could at least have a reason to go there?

BTW never thought you where rude ever. only aussy I thought was rude was Marcus. :D

Sanis Prent
Mar 24th, 2004, 12:55:12 AM
Don't coddle people's emotions. Be frank with them. Kudos to you.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 24th, 2004, 01:47:08 AM
Aussie tend to be relaxed and fairly blunt yes, but depends on the person how blunt. I guess a lot of us don't like beating around the bush, accept for politicians. As for the sig, it's an excuse to make another one!

Silus Xilarian
Mar 24th, 2004, 03:32:36 AM
Never had a problem with you myself. In fact, when I was new here, you were more than polite with me.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 03:34:37 AM
BTW never thought you where rude ever. only aussy I thought was rude was Marcus

Blunt, brutally frank, lack of BS... yeah I can see how that can be seen as rude. Nah, just an intolerance for niceties and social BS. Just a typical aussie larrikin.

Shandri La
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:34:33 AM
Azhure, I've never had a problem with you, IC or OOC. I think you're a wonderful person. I like ppl to be blunt and not beat around the bush because that way, I don't get bored and have my mind wander.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:48:50 AM
I think your an awesome person Azhure and an awesome rper :) huggs Personally I have never found you to be anything but sweet.

imported_Taja Loraan
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:54:11 AM
I remember we were once talking about pimples. Damn, I miss those days.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:53:23 AM
*huggles*

You've always been a good friend to me. :) The good ole days of helping you find Matthias and all... ;)

Don't let stupid people bother you. They suck.

Alf
Mar 24th, 2004, 03:06:03 PM
ahh...there ain't nothing wrong with being blunt, i do it all the time

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:02:24 PM
Being misunderstood is never a fun thing. I can sympathize with you there. There's nothing wrong with honesty, Azhure.

You know I'm around if you ever want to talk. :)

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 24th, 2004, 10:06:08 PM
thanks guys :) *hugz* feel much better now.