PDA

View Full Version : A new Lease on Life...(Open to friends of Quay only please)

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:59:57 PM
She did it, left the Council and the Jedi Order behind. Walked right out of those doors and into a new lease on life.

Everything had been a blur for the new Lost Padawan. But, everything was going to be fine, all she had to do now was tell her friends she was leaving and of course her husband. For tomorrow she'd be on a ship for a planet called Trilith. She had no idea where that was at.

But, no matter. She'd be with her new Master and be learning more than she could ever imagine.

Quay'Na walked across the busy street to the B&G, along the way she had used her comm to alert all friends to meet her there as soon as they could. She was ready to end the old life that she had once depended so much on, to turn to a new one with many new learning experiences.

Upon entering, she handed over her lightsabre and walked in. It wasn't too busy yet, but the later it got the more people would arrive.

Dropping her bags on the floor, she found a large table in the back and ordered a strong Margarita, she'd need it. Sipping on the drink after it arrived, she awaited on the arrival of her friends, if they showed at all.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 23rd, 2004, 05:07:09 PM
Shanaria walks into the Bar & Grill, handing over her lightsaber and dagger at the door. She had heard that Quay was leaving. She didn't know her well, but just from the few times they had met Shanaria considered Quay a friend. She sees Quay at The big table and approches her.

"Hey Quay! I'm sorry to hear your leaving. I'm guessing by the look on your face, and the stray thought I'm picking up that your being torn between two things to love... It's never easy to leave something you love behind even if it's for a greater love."

Shanaria opens her arms offering a hug to Quay.

"You look like you could use a hug."

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 23rd, 2004, 07:00:32 PM
Quay'Na was so glad to see a friendly face. Shanaria was considered a friend to the Padawan. "It was hard, Shan." She admitted as her friend gave her a hug. "Thanks for coming, my friend."

She released her and sat back down and sipped her drink. "Please, have a seat and let me buy you a drink." Quay'Na offered.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:03:25 AM
"No, no... you're not paying for anyone tonight, Missy," said a familiar voice.

The padawan had already been in the Bar when he recieved the message from Quay'Na.

Kack Mebuff already wore a heart-warming smile across his face. But still it was quite clear he was disappointed at Quay's departure.

He hugged her close.

"Say it ain't so..." Kack said with a half-smile.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 25th, 2004, 03:43:40 AM
Quay returned the hug. "I'm afraid it is, my friend." She told him.

"But, I'll still be around, I'll be working at Wildside still and helping my sister with her new club, so it's not like I'm going too far." A half-smile came to her face. "I'm going to be fine."

Shade Magus
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:44:58 PM
The Jedi Knight stood, leaning up against the wall. He had spoke to Quay'Na a few times and knew that at heart she was a good person. He in no way shape or form believe that this was the right choice, but his personal thoughts about her leaving he would keep personal, unless he was asked. He was one that thought people should leave their own lives and learn from their own mistakes. Is this a mistake for her though? Only time will tell.

The Jedi Knight walked over to the young woman and gave a half smile as she saw him.

"You will be missed. You are a good person, and I hope that your new life works out, and please remember that the Jedi will always be hear when you need them."

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 25th, 2004, 09:46:39 PM
The first tears came. Rolling right down her cheeks as she looked at the Jedi Master and nodded. "No worries, Shade. I want this to work out, it has too. But, I'm afraid I have burned my bridge when it comes to the Jedi of the council. I'm sure they aren't too pleased with me about now."

She paused for a moment and smiled. "Well, be seeing each other as soon as Yasmin gets her place in shape. She seemingly having some social problems, but she's taking care of things. I am happy with my choice...and my marriage." It was the first time the Padawan had ever spoken of it...to anyone, besides who had been present when the vows were taken.

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2004, 02:33:01 PM
"A burnt bridge can always be rebuilt."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:09:02 PM
Shanaria takes a seat as other friends of Quay enter and speek to her.

"You will always have bridges back to the Jedi, Quay. It may not be a direct route, but I have no intention of letting this break our friendship."

Shanaria leans back in her chair...

"So why don't you tell us about this man that Has taken you from the Jedi. He must be something special if he can pull you away from this place."

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:29:40 PM
Quay'Na wiped at her eyes and nodded. "I don't think I'll need this one rebuilt for a while, if at all."

She paused for a moment. "I've always been living my life as a 'have to'. I have to be the best, I have to make my parents proud. It was so confining and I felt sufficated. I want to live my life in a 'want to' way. I want my life to be fulling for me. I want to fulfill my destiny and I want to stay within my marriage."

Quay'Na felt her choice was right, finally. A heavy weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

Quay'Na smiled and sat down, motioning for the others to do the same. She looked at Shanaria. "My husband is the most wonderful man, he loves me like no other. We are truly one. I could ask for no one better, he is my destiny."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:13:12 PM
"I Sure hope your right about him. You deserve the best man you can get. As long as you are happy thats all that matters, so please forgive me for being secpitical about him..."

Shanaria writes down her comm number on a napkin...

"... But if you need any help of any kind, just give me a call."

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:11:25 AM
The Padawan nodded and smiled as she took the number. "Thanks, you take mine too. I'll be at Silver Strides quite a lot in the evenings, so come see the place and we'll do dinner sometime." She gave her comm number to Shanaria.

Looking at Kack, knowing she wasn't going to loose contact with Shade, since he was going to be working at Silver Strides. "Kack, you come by too and you will both get the royal treatment, all my friends will."

Kack Mebuff
Mar 27th, 2004, 04:31:43 PM
"Oh, I'll be around... you know me. You can't get rid of me that easy," he said with the usual wide grin.

"Come let me buy you a drink. What'll it be?"

Rognan Dar
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:33:38 PM
"Whats this I hear? Someone's leaving?"

The figure of Rognan walked up on the small group that had gathered.

"Why does everyone look so glum? Someone didn't die did they?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 29th, 2004, 04:22:05 AM
Looking at Kack with a smile. "I'll take a regular Margarita, on the rocks, no salt."

It was about that time that Rog appeared. "No, no one has died, Rog. I'm leaving, all with good intentions in mind."

Quay was so happy to see all her friends start to show.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 30th, 2004, 02:05:31 AM
Kack turned to the bartender.

"You heard the lady... and a tall vodka for myself," Kack said as he put a pretty sum on the bar.

"So what made you make the final decision, Quay?" the padawan inquired.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 30th, 2004, 04:23:19 PM
"It's been on my mind for a long time, but my marriage is very important to me and...I have other callings on my life. I can't look back at my past for it has been tarnished for quite sometime. My suicide attempt will never be forgotten nor will my links to Vega VanDerveld. I know some look at me as being strong and that I've gotten past all that, but others still look at me with contempt in their eyes, even though they would never admit to it."

She paused as the drinks came. "I know that I don't belong there anymore, there are just too many painful memories for me there." She sighed and took a good sized swallow of her drink.

As she had lifted her drink, the napkin underneath it had stuck to the bottom of her glass and slid off onto the floor.

With a smirk, the Padawan set the drink down and leaned over to retrieve it.

Fierce pain shot through her side from the deep sabre wound as all the massive painkillers seemed to just wear off.

"Frell!" She cursed through gritted teeth. Her forehead broke out in a sweat as she gripped the table and cried out again as she brought herself back to a sitting position, breathing heavily.

Rognan Dar
Mar 30th, 2004, 11:47:03 PM
"The Jedi order is not all just about the good memories that we have. I have a few things that would..."

All of a sudden Quay yelled, quite loudly he might add. He then noticed sweat on her brow. Taking a step forward he inquired.

"Quay, whats wrong?" Obseving closer, he could see that she was in a state of pain. "Are you alright? Do you need help?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 31st, 2004, 04:06:57 AM
Oh geez, it hurt!! She thought with another gasp as she instinctively held her left side.

She swallowed hard. "I'll be alright. It's a sabre wound from last night. Painkillers just wore off." Quay'Na cringed and dug into one of the tan leather pouches on her belt. She brought out a sterile sirenge with meds already in it.

Pain was shooting through the wound from the burn. "Can someone give me this please? I can't do it, I'll have to roll up my tunic and remove the dressing."

For a moment, Quay thought she was going to be sick. "It's a very strong painkiller and once it's in I'll be alright." Tears came to her eyes, the medic had told her it would hurt worse now, just because the shock to her body was worn off.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 31st, 2004, 08:10:20 PM
Kack took the syringe in his hand and waited for Quay'Na to roll up her sleeve.

He inserted the needle and injected the medication as quickly and painlessly as he could.

"Sorry if that hurt," Kack said removing the syringe.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 31st, 2004, 09:12:15 PM
Don't focus on the pain...don't focus on the pain!! She told herself this over and over, with her eyes squeezed shut. Within a few minutes, the painkillers began to take effect.

She blew out a sigh and relaxed. "Oh...that is much better. Thank you, Kack and it didn't hurt compared to what I was feeling." She sat back as their drinks arrived. Quay put her sleeve back down and took a drink.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 31st, 2004, 09:54:00 PM
"Feeling better?" Kack inquired taking a sip of his own drink.

Quay nodded.

"You know, I gotta admit, I'm really gonna miss seeing your face around here."

Kack put an arm around Quay's shoulder.

"Don't forget me alright?" he said giving her a slight peck on the cheek.

Rognan Dar
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:00:44 AM
"Hey now, lets not get all mushy here. Its not like she's not going to be around anymore, right? You will come and visit and talk with us won'cha? I'd hate to have to hunt you down just to see how you are doing."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:44:22 AM
Quay'Na smiled at Kack after the peck, the pain had once again diminished. "Forget you? No way."

There was no one here that she wanted to ever forget. Quay had made a lot of friends here, friends that she had entended on keeping. She looked up at Rognan.

"Yeah, I'm not going to become a recluse or anything, I promise."

Rognan Dar
Apr 1st, 2004, 11:39:05 PM
"So....where is that your going to go now that you are no longer with us? Surely you must have some kinds of plan. And what about your training? Are you just going to dump it and live a different life?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:32:27 AM
"I'd like to know that too, Quay'Na." Jacali said had come in rather silently and walked over to them. Her arms were behind her back to keep her at a more passive stance as she stood there, beside Rognan.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked in a very concerned tone. "Quay, you have so much to look forward too here, why up and leave?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:51:34 AM
"I do have plans. I've got my sister's club to help out in, I've got the Wildside Animal Refuge and my little sister has been wanting me to go with her on some shipping routes. So, I'm going to be busy, just not in the same way."

She paused. "I know you don't understand, but it's come to my attention that the Order isn't the place for me anymore. Some of my own personal beliefs don't go with the Order."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:01:12 AM
"We all have our personal conflicts with the Order, but it doesn't mean we're all going to just leave. If that were so, the Order wouldn't be...the Order." Jacali explained gently. "We learn to work through these conflicts we have and it makes us all stronger in the end."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:22:38 PM
"But it is still her choice to leave if she wants to, and even though we may not like it, as her friends we must support her choice."

Rognan Dar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:05:27 PM
"And we do. Its just that we like to know why some times. Even through all the conflicts, the pain the sorrows, life goes on and so must all of us. If everyone left because they had a few problems, it would be quite empty. But thats what the life of a Jedi is. Its to but others before yourself. To serve, not to be served...

But what about your training? It sounds like your going to be busy, but surely your not just going to drop it, are you? Even if your not going to learn more."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:10:37 PM
Oh, no." Quay answered quickly. "I could never drop my training. I will still train as much as I can, even if it is just reading datapads and practicing my lightsabre. Besides, my husband would never let me just drop it, he knows my beliefs and he completely supports me."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 3rd, 2004, 11:38:22 PM
"And by the Force... there's no way I'm gonna let you just drop it either. We've got some training to do together, kiddo!" Kack said grinning.

"You're not getting off that easy!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 4th, 2004, 08:44:41 AM
Quay'Na smiled at her friend. "And we'll get back to that training, once I get settled. I'll give all of you my comm number before I leave today."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:06:21 AM
"If you ever nead a female training partner, I'm willing to help you."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 5th, 2004, 08:28:49 PM
Quay smiled at Shanaria. "Of course! I couldn't forget about female friends either, we'll do that."

Rognan Dar
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:45:12 PM
"Oh, yes. The female bonds. Wouldn't you say that women get along much easyer then men, Kack? Not saying that we dont get along. Its just that females seem to have a thing for getting along with everything."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:08:55 PM
Shanaria gets a smug childish grin on her face...

"Thats because We are better then Men! All Girls are perfect!"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 8th, 2004, 05:01:49 AM
Even Jacali cracked a smile on that one as she looked over at Shade and gave him a wink. He had been rather quiet, so she walked over to him as the others joked around. "You seem as about beside yourself as I do about this. I don't see any good in this at all." She told him quietly.

Shade Magus
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:49:18 PM
"I am against this as any person on the Council, but for my own reasons. I have not only seen this type of thing happen, but it has happened to me. I know better than the Council or anyone here that not much good can come from this."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:12:51 PM
The Padawan nodded. "I wish, we could stop her. But, I think it's too late for that." She sighed as she watched her friends.

Shade Magus
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:39:44 PM
Shade nodded gloomily.

"Unfortunately yes, but we can still be there to help her."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:54:09 PM
"There is more going on here, I think more than she even knows." Jacali blew out a sigh. "Yes, we will be here for her, I think eventually she's going to need us all, more than she realizes."

Rognan Dar
Apr 8th, 2004, 10:17:06 PM
"Yeah, dream on Shan. If Girls were so perfect, there wouldn't be any of use men around, now would their? The humaniods would turn out to be like the Cizarak's. Which is NOT going to happen, mark my words."

Shade Magus
Apr 9th, 2004, 12:37:29 PM
"Truth be told, it might be more than any of us realize."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 9th, 2004, 05:09:10 PM
"Well, you know what the humanoid woman said in the movie Jurassic Universe. Quote, man creates dinosaurs, dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the universe, unquote." Quay'Na smiled.

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 10th, 2004, 07:47:11 AM
Jacali nodded as she glanced at Shade with a look of concern.

Rognan Dar
Apr 10th, 2004, 08:07:45 PM
"Yes, that my be. But that was, sorry to break it to you, a movie. And if that quote would be correct, you would need a lot of dinosaurs to eat us men before that time."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 12th, 2004, 07:51:43 PM
"Well, it was just a thought, so the next time you run into a dinosaur, watch out." She laughed as she took another drink.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 13th, 2004, 11:43:57 AM
Shanaria laughs but doesn't say anything. She just goes over to the bar and gets herself a peach cider and comes back and sits down.

Rognan Dar
Apr 13th, 2004, 02:48:40 PM
"Yes, and thats what it is, a thought. And thats also why females are not going to dominate the universe.

So how goes the restruant?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 13th, 2004, 03:52:58 PM
"Well, Yaz is having some difficulties, but she hopes to get things running soon. You still want to work there don't you?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:55:11 AM
"If I run into a dinosaur I'll make sure I've got my lightsaber handy and give 'im something to take a bite out of!" Kack said jokingly.

"Either that or I'll make sure I throw Rog in the way. Right buddy?" the padawan laughed.

Rognan Dar
Apr 14th, 2004, 10:52:30 PM
"Yeah, sure. You know I would do the same for you," Rog replied and winked back at Kack.

"I'd still like to work there, Quay. Could be good experience outside of the Order."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:33:00 PM
Kack laughed heartily and patted Rog on the back, "Thanks a ton, friend."

The padawan made a quick trip to the 'fresher before returning to order another drink.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:14:46 PM
Shanaeia says in a joking tone.

"I think we all would be willing to toss Rognan or Kack to the dinosaur if we had a chance."

Shanaria smiles.

"If I knew where the restruant was I would visit as a customer when it's up and running."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 15th, 2004, 05:23:09 PM
"Yeah, me too." Jacali added with a nod.

Rognan Dar
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:35:12 PM
"Yes, we are perfect targets for a woman's wrath. Are you sure a dinosaur would eat me though? I dont taste very good," he replyed back, with a slight smile that he could not keep back.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:56:20 PM
"I think Shanaria is a dinosaur!" Kack laughed.

"Just playing!" the padawan protested, seeing Shanaria's not-too-happy expression.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 16th, 2004, 11:08:05 AM
The expresion on Shanaria's face isn't quiet what Kack thinks it is. it's more of a look saying boys... Can't live with them.

"Accualy my grandfather is the dinosaur. He is over 11 million years old. and before you ask, No I do not know how he stayed alive that long."

Rognan Dar
Apr 16th, 2004, 06:31:06 PM
"Well, does that mean that you have some slight 'dinosaur' DNA in you? Then, wouldn't that also make you one?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 17th, 2004, 04:16:14 AM
Quay rolled her eyes and shook her head as she took anther drink. "The club is located at 331 Bantha Lane. Silver Strides, you won't be able to miss it."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 17th, 2004, 11:53:51 PM
Kack burst into laughter at Rognan's reply.

"Oh, man, that's great... haven't heard something that funny in quite some time, Rog."

The padawan turned to Shanaria.

"Perhaps I can buy you a drink? To, ah, make amends?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 18th, 2004, 02:40:13 PM
"Well, you see, Omwati havent changed much over the last 11 million years, My grandfather is only a dinosaur due to his age, so that would meen I'm not a Dinosaur. "

Shanaria smiles at Kack

"If you really want to get me another peach cider I would in turn it down, but I'm still working on the one I got already." She says taking another sip of her cider.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 18th, 2004, 02:51:15 PM
"Well, when you're ready for another drink... let me know," he said with a smile.

Kack downed his drink in one gulp.

"Mmmm mmmm..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 18th, 2004, 04:45:17 PM
Quay gulped the rest of her drink down. "I could use another, but this time...I would like a shot. Tequila."

Shade Magus
Apr 18th, 2004, 04:49:07 PM
Shade watched the little celebration for only a moment more. The Jedi Knight then turned and strolled out of the bar, deep in thought.

Simene Dawnstrider
Apr 18th, 2004, 04:49:53 PM
Simene had been away for a long time, trying to figure out changes that had been happening. It had been a long while sense she had seen the Jedi Temple and her friends there. She had finaly desided to return.

The door to the Bar and Grill opened and a cloaked figure walked in. A large wolf followed behind her. The wolf sniffed the air then quickly trotted over to Jacali. He nuzzled her hand then looked up as the cloaked figure called out his name.

"Dantte."

He trotted back to her and she walked over to the others. Mainly Jacali and Quay.

"It has been a while."

Simene smiles and pulls her hood back, showing her face.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 18th, 2004, 04:50:33 PM
Kack raised his hand up, "I've got this one for the lady."

"Quay... I have something for you. I, ah, worked pretty hard on this, so I hope you like it."

The padawan fumbled around in his bag pulled out something wrapped in velvet.

"It's name is 'Destiny.' After our little sparring session I decided to make this."

Quay unwrapped the gift to reveal the silver hilt of a lightsaber.

"The guards let me bring it in because it was a gift. And they know me. Go ahead."

The lightsaber crackled to life as the greenish-blue blade extended from the metal handle.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 18th, 2004, 05:08:00 PM
Quay'Na was surprised by the return of Simene, she gave her a friendly hug. "You have been missed, my friend. Come, pull up a chair and join us."

She brought her attentions back to Kack as he spoke that he had something for her.

The Padawan was shell-shocked as she opened the velvet and saw the newly built sabre. "Ooh, Kack..." She said as she looked at him.

Quay'Na flicked Destiny on and it's blade was perfect.

She shut it down a few moments later, so they wouldn't get into trouble and gave Kack a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, my friend. This is truly a surprise, I had no idea."

Simene Dawnstrider
Apr 18th, 2004, 05:16:43 PM
She pulls a chair over to the group using the force and seats herself near Quay. Dantte, now fully grown, lays down at her feet, watching Quay and Jacali. He knew them both. Simene watches as Quay opens her new saber and smiles. But a flash of confusion falls across her face.

"What is the occation Quay. Why are you all gathered here?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 18th, 2004, 10:48:24 PM
"It was an honor and a pleasure to build this weapon for such a good and dear friend."

He smiled widely as Quay became so excited about her present.

"Use it well... heard you can use two at a time. So it might come in handy," Kack said with a wink.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 19th, 2004, 04:03:31 AM
"This is so awesome, Kack!" She told him, it was the best gift she'd ever gotten.

Quay'Na looked at Simene. "Well, I have left the Order today and this little get together was just me wanting to tell my friends, but now it's more of a going away party."

The shot of Tequila came and was sat down in front of her. A lime and a salt shaker was as well.

"Oh, now I haven't had one of these in a while." Making a fist, she licked her hand, poured salt on the same spot, and grabbed the lime with the same hand. With the other, she grabbed the shot.

Quay'Na always seemed to have to ready herself for this, the taste of good tequila was always a shock at first.

A moment later, she took a lick of the salt, slammed the shot and sucked the juice from the lime. "Whoa!!" She smiled as she put the empty glass down. "Now, that is good tequila!"

Rognan Dar
Apr 19th, 2004, 10:45:55 PM
And yet another friend of Quay's entered the bar. With some unusual company. Rog could see that it was a very large animal. After it got closer, he was able to identify it as a wolf. That was something you dont see coming into the B & G everyday. Heck, he never once brought Yarden her. It was not the kind of plcae for her.

"Well, are you not going to introduce us to your friend here and her companian, Quay?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 20th, 2004, 03:58:35 AM
"Opps, I'm sorry. Not thinking." She said as she looked at her friend. "Everyone, this is Simene Dawnstrider a very good friend of mine. Seems she's just returning as I'm going out the door. And that...was much smaller when you left." Quay'Na giggled as she glanced at Dante her muchly grown pup. "He's no longer a pup.

"Simene, this is Kack, Rognan, Shanaria, Sha--where'd Shade go? When did he leave?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:06:17 AM
Shanaria smiles and waves at the New commer as Quay introduses her.

"Hi Simene! I'm very pleased to meet you."

She then turned to Quay.

"Shade left not that long ago. Looked like he had a lot on his mind"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 20th, 2004, 11:05:59 PM
Kack bowed at the waist.

"A pleasure..." he said with his usual grin.

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 22nd, 2004, 04:46:15 AM
Jacali got up and gave her friend a hug. The brace on her leg was more than a surprise, as Simene noticed it. "I'll explain later, welcome back." She smiled.

spada
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:36:45 AM
Spada walked into Yogs, depositing his lightsaber without even looking. He slowly walked over to the bar and asked for a Fruit Fizz. The bartender slid the galss towards him and as he picked it up, he heard a few familiar voices. Turning around, he noticed Jacali, Quay, and Rognan. The others he did not know.

Not wanting to barge into their get-together, Spada took a small table by the window and took out his drinking tube. He thought to himself,

'Wonder what's going on? I heard Quay's leaving. What a shame. That must be why they're all here.'

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:10:30 PM
Placing down the shot glass, she threw some credit down on the table and called the waitress over. "Bring on the whole bottle, now this is a celebration!"

It was about that time that she noticed Spada in a nearly by chair. "Spada!! Come join us!!"

spada
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:16:53 AM
Spada glanced up as he heard his name called. Standing up and pocketing a datapad which he was reading, he strode over to the group and said,

"I take it this is a going away party?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:31:17 PM
"Indeed, friend. Our dear Quay'Na is leaving us!" Kack exclaimed with joking horror.

"Good to see ya'."

Simene Dawnstrider
Apr 25th, 2004, 05:31:02 PM
Simene nods a hello to everyone, a small smile on her face. She looks down at Dantte and smiles when Quay talks about him.

"Aye. He grew up quick. Although, he is still rather hyper. Still has the mind of a pup."

She reaches down and scratches dantte behind the ear. She then looks at Jacali and nods with another smile.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 25th, 2004, 07:59:40 PM
The waitress brought the bottle and took the credits as Quay filled her glass again. "Would anyone else like some?" She offered.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:08:33 PM
"I'll take a hit of that," Kack replied holding out his glass. The padawan knew how to party back from his days on the swoop curcuit.

Rognan Dar
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:45:15 PM
"Thanks, but no thanks. Partying is great, just like to keep the mind strait.

So, are you also a Jedi, Simene?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 26th, 2004, 03:54:39 AM
Quay'Na was glad someone offered to party with her, she happily poured Kack a glass of tequila and herself another as well.

She readied her salt and lime and held up her glass to Kack. "To great friends, great times and many more great times to come. Come on, guys everyone join in this isn't just for I and Kack, you're all my great friends." The first shot she was beginning to feel.

Simene Dawnstrider
Apr 26th, 2004, 09:38:11 AM
Simene first nods to Rognan then pauses.

"Well... I was. But I left for a time. I had to go do some things for a few months. But I am returning to the jedi now. I have just returned today."

She raises an eyebrow at Quay and a small smile comes to her lips. She had been to a few parties before but had never really been one for drinking. She shruged, figureing she might as well try it once. She picks up a shot glass.

"Alrighty."

Silvo
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:18:38 PM
erase

spada
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:20:37 PM
"Well, I don't think I can. I would drink it too slowly."

He removed his tube from a hole in his mask and leaned back in his seat, saying,

"Besides, I think It'll be more fun to watch you all make fools of yourselves..."

Rognan Dar
Apr 26th, 2004, 04:22:05 PM
"I agree with Spada. Why bother being the fool for the group when you have people that want to be it for you? Once they had a few rounds then we can start this little party."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 26th, 2004, 04:35:24 PM
Jacali remained quiet. She wasn't a drinker either, but watching would be fun. "You've got a point there, Rognan."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 26th, 2004, 08:07:28 PM
Quay happily poured Simene a glass as well and handed her the salt and a lime. "Drink up!"

Quay took her second shot.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:01:58 PM
Kack downed the shot... not salt, no lime, no chaser.

The liquid slid down his throat rather smoothly. Then the taste hit him.

"Oh crap, that's why I don't drink tequila!" he exclaimed shaking his head.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 07:55:00 PM
Quay laughed. "Oh, come now. Tequila is great!" She slammed down another shot.

Silvo
Apr 27th, 2004, 07:59:11 PM
delete

spada
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:00:34 PM
Spada gazed into space as the group continued the competition. He was far along in his training, but his friends were numbered. He was about to lose another one, and was not happy about it. He also did not agree with her desicion one bit. However, he kept quiet and pretended to pay attention.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:13:31 PM
Kack downed another shot, and then another.

"Okay... now they're starting to taste good," Kack said laughing,

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:19:49 PM
Quay watched Kack slamm down two more and then poured herself a double and downed it. Slamming the glass on the table, pouring another and sliding it Kack's way. "Your turn!" She laughed.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:21:40 PM
Kack downed the drink without flinching. He was good at this... too good sometimes. It got him into trouble.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:34:03 PM
The Padawan had somehow miscounted in her drinking spree and had had seven shots, when she only thought she had four at the most.

Her fingers and lips were going numb and her vision was going double. Quay looked at Kack, he had two sets of eyes and it made her laugh hysterically.

She went to pour another and missed the glass and poured it on the table, laughing even harder.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:40:24 PM
Kack gently took the bottle out of Quay's hands and poured two more shots.

"Here, let me help you," he said, handing her another shot.

He then downed his own.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:47:21 PM
"Thanks..." She slurred and winked a glassy eye at him, then downed the shot. "I feel like dancing," She threw some credits at Jacali. "Go play some music in the CD player, Jac."

Quay bowed towards Kack then grabbed his hand. "Let's go." She half drug, half stumbled him to the dance floor.

THe music started and she began dancing to the beat.

Simene Dawnstrider
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:51:59 PM
Simene simple drank down the single shot she had, decided she did not like the taste and did not take another. She just leaned back and watched her friends get drunk with a look of humor on her face. She glances at Jacali, let out a small laugh then looked back to the two as they stumbled to their feet.

"Have fun Quay."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:54:16 PM
"Uh... Quay... I feel I should warn you," Kack began, "I'm not exactly the greatest dancer... especially after a few drinks."

Kack stumbled around the dance floor, just trying to keep from stepping on Quay's feet.

After several minutes Kack's natural musicality started to kick in and he got the hang of the beat.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:01:21 PM
"I need to dance off this alcohol..." She grabbed his hands and began swing dancing. Stumbling around, but having a great time.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:04:32 PM
At some point during the song, Kack began to lose his footing, but using the Force quickly balanced himself and prevented a disasterous fall.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:09:13 PM
"See, you're doin' great!" she slurred still and giggled as he still had four eyes.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:17:32 PM
Kack laughed aloud.

"If you say so!" he yelled over the loud music.

"Not too bad, for a blind guy, eh?" he said, tossing her into the air, then catching her.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:26:01 PM
Quay trusted Kack's perception, even drunk. She laughed, "yeah, pretty darn good for a blind guy!!"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:34:53 PM
The two danced... moving to the rhythm of the music... then Kack slipped and fell flat on his butt.

He burst suddenly into laughter.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:44:33 PM
Quay'Na stood there and laughed, she couldn't believe the time they were having. "She motioned to them all, come on guys, get out here!"

She looked back at Kack. "Would you like a hand?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:47:36 PM
"Got it covered," the padawan said as he leapt to his feet.

As he came back down he almost fell over again.

"Okay... time for Kack to sit back down..." he muttered, still laughing.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:05:14 PM
"Sounds like a plan." She answered and followed him.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:08:59 PM
The padawan plopped himself down in a chair and ordered another drink.

"Vodka, on the rocks!"

The barkeep handed Kack the drink, who nursed it gingerly.

Rognan Dar
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:23:38 PM
"Alright, you too. I think you have made fools of yourself long enough. Dont make me take your drinks way now. And I'm taking you both home after this."

Rognan did laugh quite a bit during their little dance. But he could not watch them do it for to long. It just made them look like big fools, and he did not wish his friends to be like that. Let alone go home after drinking so much.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:48:21 PM
"Hey Rog, thanks, man," Kack said appreciatively.

spada
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:53:05 PM
Spada watched as the two danced around and did not even crack a smile at it. He looked around and saw tht all the people were laughing at them and he shook his head. He had a feeling that the two of them getting drunk was not the greatest idea. He mumbled to himself,

"Seems theres been a lot of bad choices lately..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 28th, 2004, 08:02:11 PM
Quay'Na giggled slightly and nodded. "Very well, Rog." She still was slurring quite well. "But, I'm not really sure where I'm off too."

Rognan Dar
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:20:10 PM
"Then maybe you should just stay at the GJO for the night. Until your clearly able to control yourself. But I wonder, where is it that you plan on going after leaving here anyway? Surely you must have had some idea where you were going."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:00:57 PM
Kack ears perked up at the sound of Spada's comment.

He walked over to his friend.

"Do not let actions decieve you, friend. Not all of us are as inebriated as we may appear," he said with a knowing smirk.

spada
Apr 30th, 2004, 03:26:31 PM
Spada looked up at Kack and replied very quietly,

"It's not only you and Quay getting drunk that upsets me."

Kack Mebuff
May 1st, 2004, 12:22:33 AM
"You're worried about her leaving," Kack began, his voice dropping lower than before.

"I'll keep tabs on her... I promise."

He smiled slightly.

"And I get the feeling she's in good hands..." Kack said trailing off.

imported_Jacali Danner
May 1st, 2004, 11:41:17 AM
Jacali walked up to Quay'Na and gave her a hug. "I wish you would change your mind, but I see it's made up. Don't be a stranger around these parts, Quay. Your friends will always be around, I one of them. But, I've really got to go. Take care, my friend." She told her.

Quay'Na Rakai
May 1st, 2004, 09:00:18 PM
Quay returned the hug. "I wish you the best of luck as well, my friend. Don't worry, I'll be around. You take care too." It was only a few moments after that Jacali was gone.

Quay'Na sighed deeply as it seemed all the alcohol just depleted from her system. She had been on such a high, now she was plummeting into a downward spiral.

Jacali had been one of her best friends and she could feel the tension between them and it hurt.

Kack Mebuff
May 6th, 2004, 12:36:40 AM
"You alright, kid?" Kack inquired, wrapping an arm around Quay's shoulder.

"You're starting to look a little down..."

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 05:21:28 AM
Quay looked at him and gave him a grin. "I'll be alright. I'm just getting really tired. It was a very long night last night and today has been a really long day."

Kack Mebuff
May 6th, 2004, 05:40:56 PM
"I can imagine!" Kack said.

"Want me to take you home, kid?"

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 08:47:45 PM
She shook her head and smiled. "I couldn't possibly ask that of you, I think I'm going to go for a walk though and get some fresh air."

Kack Mebuff
May 6th, 2004, 08:53:01 PM
"Well, if you'd like some company, let me know," the padawan said, finishing off his drink.

"Hey, Rog, how you doing over there, buddy?"

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 09:06:28 PM
She stood up and looked at all her friends seated. "I want to thank each and everyone of you guys for coming tonight, it makes my leaving not as hard. I know, I'll always have my friends at the GJO and I'll be back for visits you can all count on that."

Quay'Na went around the table and gave them all a hug. As she hugged Kack, she whispered. "I would like some company, if you wouldn't mind."

Kack Mebuff
May 6th, 2004, 09:07:41 PM
"My pleasure... just come get me when you want to leave..."

Quay'Na Rakai
May 6th, 2004, 09:11:49 PM
"Thanks." She told him and called over a server droid. "I would like a Long Island Iced tea."

Kack Mebuff
May 6th, 2004, 09:14:06 PM
Kack ordered an ice water with lemon and began sipping that slowly.

He was done with the alcohol for the evening. He let the cold clear liquid slide down this throat.

Now that hit the spot.

Rognan Dar
May 6th, 2004, 09:46:27 PM
"I'm doing fine, Kack. Nice and sober over here. If you need to go anywhere let me know. Wouldn't want anyone wondering into the wrong places."

Kack Mebuff
May 6th, 2004, 10:00:33 PM
"Nah, I'm alright. I'm feeling a lot better now. And I'm sticking to water for the rest of the night."

spada
May 7th, 2004, 07:59:40 PM
Spada stood and walked to Quay, saying as if something was on his mind,

"Sorry, I have to do something. You take care of yourself."

He held out his hand to shake hers as he slipped his cloak on.

Kack Mebuff
May 9th, 2004, 10:58:04 PM
"G'night, Spada," Kack said, bowing his head.

"It was good to see you once again."

Quay'Na Rakai
May 10th, 2004, 01:27:21 AM
Quay Smiled cheerily and shook Spada's hand. "I will, you too and thanks again for coming."