PDA

View Full Version : What's Going On

Khendon Sevon
Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:14:46 PM
Alright, as you can see from the beautiful left frame, we currently have a number of RPs going. What are the goals of these RPs? That's simple, I'm trying to train you guys to face the Sov dogs.

So, who's doing what?

Lah is fighting Lorrani - hand to hand style.

Lah, Lorrani, and Snake are fighting some Sov scum

Snake is acting as an advisor to the Yag'dhul rebels

I'm engaging (As Leyard) some Sov scum

Piett is working his magic on Salliche with some aid from me (we need to stimulate this RP, how?)

I'm also starting an RP that will display the extent of Federal technological development (anyone who would like to join in this, post here about it)

I will give major brownie points for anyone who comes up with a very cool Federacy RP, so if you have ideas, post them here.

Alright, good work everyone, I can see you all growing as writers already! Keep up the great job! (Props to Snake for your massive improvements)

Sean Piett
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:40:04 PM
We did some plotting on AIM.

Good work to all the newguns, you're doing great :)

Jake Snake
Mar 26th, 2004, 09:47:14 AM
What about rping the sending of special forces to Corellia and other planet we are going to hit. It would be a wonderful rp to get them in and than to locate and scout shield generators and military bases, than rping taking them, or blowing them up, or setting up resistance groups, stuff like that. That do you think?

Jake Snake
Mar 26th, 2004, 09:59:22 AM
I also think we should make an RP to kill the new Chiss carrier that was given to the SOV. I think it would be fun, we could deploy a group of ships to track it down and try to destroy it. Or we launch a few strikes later on against SOV shipyards. Maybe get in with old frieghters and have our ships mock chase them, so that it appears like we want to kill them. The SOV let those frieghters in and we could than dock and try to take the station with marines or blow up something else.