PDA

View Full Version : I would like to join the darkside

Razvan
Mar 23rd, 2004, 07:16:45 AM
:verymad
I would like to join the dark side because i like the sound of it and i want to kick the:headbash other sides <smallfont color=#FF0000>-Censored-</smallfont>

I will need to have somekind of special training then i will train aslong as we go to the battlefield as soon as we can.

Im a fighter not a lover.

I would like my position to be someking of gang, leader, like walk around with four soldiers guarding someone very important or maybe sneak into some secret base and steal some info.
:smokin
:shootin
My story will be told after it is asked for

and if i do join, then i will not let you down.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:51:08 AM
Remaining hidden in tha shadows, Rivin speeks up to the man wishing to join...

"If you think that you will be a leader just as you enter the order, That would me a mistake on your part. Though if you think your life story will help you, Them please tell it."

Razvan
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:04:13 AM
I was born on planet earth, in a so called counrty Romania, my mother met an English man that was a Jedi fighting for the So called good side.
A few years later i was born, and it turned out to be that on that exact year the lost race (the urn) came to war with planet earth.

The war was only small but it caused a lot of damage, my mother died locked in a tower and i still get flash backs seeing my father running off leaving me in the cross fire.

An old Urn picked me up and raised me as one of his own, he told me many stories and many lessons.

At the age of 10 he began to teach me the ways of the Jedi, then he learnt me the most secret ways of the Urn.

At the age of 12 I had won 3 martial arts championships and 2 of the jedi council on planet Urnilus.

Years went by until the Urn stopped obeying the pothetic ways of the light side and the Urn's went at war with the light side.

Me and Rungee (old urn) ran off into the mountains.
When we got there he told me straight.

>_< "when i found u, u were abandoned on planet earth in a beautiful place called romania, The Urn fleet only went there to help against the light side but the earthlings attacked us, we only fought back, your father ran leaving u and ur mother no chance to live so then i..."

before he could finish the sentance he got bown up by them.
I ran to him and he said

" Razvan.....i thought you....all....a...true....warrior...needs...to...k now...use your.....powers wisely..."

and he died in my hands :(

I picked up his Lightsabre and faught my way through 26 soldiers until i reached a capsule.
I went to a far planet to make my mind up what im going to do to avenge my lost family.

Once i got there i learnt the value of money, so i became a bounty hunter.
I saw an advertisement about the sith.

So here i am, standing before you, the last Urn alive...

Razvan
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:06:36 AM
My Lord

I didnt mean no disrespect

In my learning the way of the Urn, i have learnt that respect to my superior is very important.

I didnt mean i would like to be a leader straight away, i ment it as in i wouldnt mind to.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:19:06 AM
"We all wouldn't mind being a leader, but that is something you must earn. Your storry was good and all, but you have neglected to give your NAME. That I would say is one of the most important point of your story that was left out."

Razvan
Mar 23rd, 2004, 12:36:39 PM
As you can see

my name is Razvan

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 01:24:58 PM
"Alright Razvan. TSO will be like your family. betray us and you will pay with your life. Is that understood?"

Razvan
Mar 24th, 2004, 01:15:16 AM
"I understand My Lord.

"I will not betray you, please dont mistaken me for a traitoror I am here to fight by the siths side."

"And thank you for accepting me ...ohh one more thing, were could i find TSO?"