PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Planetary Reset

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 23rd, 2004, 12:06:58 AM
This had been suggested many times, and I think it's time to look at it again.

If I never have to research a planetary holding for a group again it will be too soon. That son of a bitch took me at least an hour.

My suggestion: Count the number of planets each group holds currently. Then reassign number of planets around their 'core' planet (TSO= Coreliia, NR = Coruscant, Sovereignty = Thyferra, etc).

Fleet RPers will object, but I believe that with some work this can be arranged that their new holdings will be just as strategic in a way that makes sense after its all rearranged. Also, make it so the groups CORE planet is the only one that cannot be taken by another group. So no one ever has to worry about being totally homeless.

With a reset we will have to settle on one galaxy map and discard all others that have been in use, to avoid further confusions.

RPing mods: discuss!

(....that last sentance was sort of a joke.)

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:47:48 AM
I never know anything about fleet stuff to be honest to really know what is fair or not. What you propose seems fair to me but <shrugs> I never did fleeting RPing to fully realize the impact.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:15:38 PM
If it's all right with...anyone... I'd like to bring this up in the group mod forum. I don't think it's something we need to chat with all the posters about, since it really only affects the group leaders. And they're the ones who'll get to make the final decision anyway.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:28:52 PM
<nods>

we need more input anyway.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:35:03 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=642558#post642558 did it