PDA

View Full Version : Is it me?

DarthHERA
Mar 21st, 2004, 09:46:43 PM
Is it me, or is it more and more that coming to the boards involves smaller time spent rping and more time surfing aimlessly around?

All my threads seem to be progressing sooooo slooooowly.

Now, Im not pointing fingers because I dont spend copious amounts of time here posting, but lately, it seems I am forever in "wait" mode.

It never used to be that way. In the good ol'days the story was always zooming along.

Is it that we all, collectively, have less time to post. Or that we are more structured with our posting, wishing more detailed, form driven stories. What?

Any comments?

sighned,
wanders aimlessly.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:19:58 PM
:lol

I think its less time and a gradual decline in interest....but I know things will pick back up....seems to come and go in 'waves'. I know Ive got a couple that I need to post in but I just cant bring myself to do it right now. Im still feeling pretty depressed :\

imported_Ezra
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:34:21 PM
"Yeah its jus you."

LMAO "Actually, it has gotten REALLY slow in posting on the board as a whole. I am in a few threads that sort of dwindled and is sputtering along. and a couple are with you too...but we know its the other people we're waiting on, both of us post rather quickly in response."

DarthHERA
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:39:19 PM
Yes, thats true. It does tend to go in waves.

Ezra..I dont know why I allow you at SFF as you are always givin me lip!! :grumble

imported_Ezra
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:43:25 PM
"That's easy sweetcheeks.....its cause Im CUTE!!" :mischief

"Not to mention, it'd be OH SO boring if I werent around." :D

DarthHERA
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:46:23 PM
sweetcheeks??