PDA

View Full Version : Personal Quest...(Dasquian)

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 21st, 2004, 09:14:50 PM
The Archives had become a place of solitude for Jacali Danner, so many hours she spent in this place, tonight was no different.

She had contacted her master earlier, but he was in a meeting so she left him a message to meet her in the Archives whenever he was done.

The Padawan yawned as she looked over print after print of lower Coruscant. Looking for just the right map to assist she and Master Shade on their next morning endeavor.

This was a far cry from her usual studies here, for the past month or so, Jacali had begun to read up on different systems and their way of governing. Some were rather interesting and others...well, less so.

But, Jacali continued her studies faithfully, she wanted nothing more than to gain as much knowledge as she could in this area. Perhaps, even ask Dasquian if she could shadow some of his diplomatic missions.

But, whether or not that would be a subject of discussion tonight, was unknown. So, the Padawan continued with her search as she waited.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:39:13 AM
Dasquian arrived promptly, as was expected of the Jedi Knight. The Archives were quiet, and he found Jacali with little trouble, taking a seat next to her and smiling in greeting. “You wished to see me?”

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:38:26 PM
Jacali smiled and nodded towards her master. "Yes, master. I'm sorry to bother you at such an hour, but I thought I should inform you of a...quest I'm taking in the morning with Master Shade."

She handed him one of the prints to lower Coruscant. "I've recently had a vision on my older sister; Kira."

Jacali sighed and stood from her chair. "I've not ever really told you about my sister and I'm almost ashamed to admit it....not ashamed of her, ashamed at myself for being so lame."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:39:42 AM
“Well, you shouldn’t feel obliged to tell me everything about yourself and your family. We all need privacy,” he replied, then glancing down at the prints of Coruscant. “You’re going with Shade, hm? I’m sure you’ll enjoy that.”

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 23rd, 2004, 04:09:57 AM
"We're going down into lower regions. I've recently had a vision about my older sister and she needs me. I know she is still on the planet, but she's in a bad crowd and I feel that she's on a really bad high. But, I've asked Shade to accompany me on this little quest in hopes of finding her and bringing her back."

Jacali looked at one of the prints. "If I can't bring her back, at least I can tell her that she is loved and missed."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:34:37 AM
“I’m sure she will be pleased to see you, if nothing else. Just make sure you’re careful down there – as I’m sure you know, not everyone on Coruscant is pro-Jedi. It’s a dangerous area. Keep close to Shade at all times.”

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 27th, 2004, 06:57:46 AM
"Yes, Master. I will be very careful and I'll stay with Shade. I just wanted to let you know where I was going to be tomorrow." She nodded. "Since you're here there is something else I'd like to discuss with you. I've been doing a lot of meditating on which path is most suited for me."

She paused. "I believe, it's in diplomacy, Master and I would like to shadow you on some of your diplomatic missions sometime, if you would allow that."