PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Taylor and I was an RPer here...

Taylor Millard
Mar 21st, 2004, 01:03:54 AM
Okay...AM still an RPer here. Just not so much recently.

I'm certain those who know me are curious about my whereabouts since I pretty much just up and left. The answer is simple...I've been running a news department at a radio station.

It's not a thankless job (if fact, I am thankful every day I show up there- which is every day) but I've been quite the busy news director and trust me...when you write multiple stories for multiple hours, multiple days a week...ya kinda don't want t'do any more writing when you get home.

Hence my absence.

Oh...quick shameless plug...if you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area have a listen to 88.1FM KNTU starting at around 3PM. You'll be hearing my handiwork...not necessarily me...but my handiwork. My team is all still learning so it's not always great, but they're a great group and do their best (most of the time).

Now, I have been keeping, as best as I could, tabs on this place- through conversations with a certain smuggler/assassin/Imperial Duchess/Rebel (it appears now), so I do know a few things of what's going on.

Plus...I did let most of the staff know I was busy.

However...the gist of it is this. I won't be online so much (duh), but I thought I'd atleast let people know what was up. I do have AIM but I'm on that about as much as I'm online...so good luck getting me there.

I will return to RPing at some point...just not sure (right now) when. There is no real Civil War t'do for Balmorra, but I do have some storylines I thought up before I did my little hiatus.

I do promise...I will be back.

Now...for those who wished me a happy birthday...Thank you. It was very much appreciated.

See youse guys later.

Taylor Millard

Figrin D'an
Mar 21st, 2004, 01:31:30 AM
Don't be a stranger, man. Even if it's only a quick post to let us know how everything is going, it's still good to hear from you.

Don't work too hard. :)

Ishan Shade
Mar 21st, 2004, 02:08:35 AM
Taylor, good to see your alive....drop me a PM sometime man, and like Fig said, don't work too hard.

Senator Thareena
Mar 21st, 2004, 02:23:21 AM
Who are you again?

j/k good to see you around. :hug

ReaperFett
Mar 21st, 2004, 06:50:32 AM
Hi, my name is Taylor and I was an RPer here...
I don't believe you. Sorry Tyler, I mean Taylor, if you used to post here I would remember.

:)

Good to see you Ton....Taylor :)

Kelt Simoson
Mar 21st, 2004, 08:59:34 AM
*bows*

Take care bro :)

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 21st, 2004, 09:08:33 AM
Taylor!!!!!! Long time no see. But hey doesn't this sound like an achoholic anoymous confession.

Hi, my name is Taylor and I was an RPer here...

But now I have broke free from the chains of rping that have held me. Free I tell you Free!!!!

Good to see you again, Those of us still possesed by the demon known as Rp wish you well. :mad oops did I show my real face I mean we wish you well. >_< DOH!!! did it again ;)

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:40:37 AM
Huge huggs Tay.... good to see you back. :)

Xazor Elessar
Mar 21st, 2004, 11:02:55 AM
*Huggles Taylor*

Good to see you again, bro. Drop me a PM sometime too! We need to start RPing together again -- once you come back. ;)

I was worried about you, but I know you were busy. I remember you saying something about being gone because of your job. :) Yeah, don't work too hard, and take care of yourself.

:)

DarthHERA
Mar 21st, 2004, 08:23:22 PM
Millard just owes SFF big Creds, thats why he is scarce.

hah! ;)

If he doesn't pay, we'll make him dance in a tu tu..

I miss you, bud. :hug

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:10:43 PM
If he doesn't pay, we'll make him dance in a tu tu.. A big pink one!! >D

Love to ya, Tay!! :hug

imported_Terran Starek
Mar 22nd, 2004, 01:23:37 PM
I share all sentiments and witty comments with the previous posters, as I have none of my own. . .

:D

imported_Firebird1
Mar 22nd, 2004, 01:57:12 PM
Good to see you alive Taylor!!!

Come back soon!

Silus Xilarian
Mar 22nd, 2004, 02:17:09 PM
Hi my names James, and I used to know a guy named Taylor...

But then he never calls or writes, even when I do send flowers. I cry.

AmazonBabe
Mar 22nd, 2004, 05:49:27 PM
:lol Silus!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I thought I was the one that was supposed to give ppl flowers! :mneh

Keep popping in abd out Tay, and like Figsters said... don't be a stranger. :)