PDA

View Full Version : Tear/Almania

Telan Desaria
Mar 20th, 2004, 07:49:59 PM
Can you keep us abreast of your progress? Anar is grilling me IC in a meeting. I need to know!

Tear
Mar 20th, 2004, 09:23:17 PM
Will do Cheif. Im writing up the first big post now.

Some things to help you.

The mission is under Imperial Intelligence and therefore i think we work outside of common Military Juristidiction due to the nature of our business. So that might give you some bargaining room.

The ships being used by the Sovereignty are unmarked and run by troops from the Inquisitoriate and Intellgience hand picked from Tear himself. So there will be no New republic reprisals on the Sovereignty or its allies. Of course im telling you this in case there is some slim chance of survivors. Or the thought of my men being captured. this might ease the councils fears.

Most of this information should be in your classified files

Telan Desaria
Mar 21st, 2004, 03:27:13 AM
perfect. Thank you.

Keep up the good work. Post a link when the thread begins.

Ah - who from the Sith order will be participating?

Tear
Mar 21st, 2004, 03:50:55 AM
/ooc Darth Vader.

/IC No one but Tear and his men will know. until i return and make a report

Jarek T'chort
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:37:26 AM
btw Tear don't forget about Rainbows End...

Tear
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:30:04 PM
I havent I just went through Tuesday/Wednesday =16 hours of school work then I woke up wednesday and worked on a project at home until 7 then at 7 I went to school and didnt leave until the next day at 1pm. Then friday i had 2 final project presentations. Today im sleepin in :p but tonight i should have a post in. Sorry for the wait man i hate being that person to hold up a thread.

Teleran Balades
Mar 27th, 2004, 06:21:24 PM
Ouch, school work sucks, especialy for finals>_<. I 'm on spring break so I get piece and quiet for a week..wait I have work now. Dammit.

Tear
Mar 31st, 2004, 04:33:19 AM
Fragile lives (http://69.56.186.201/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35006)