PDA

View Full Version : Possible EPIII teaser trailer at Costco

Commander Zemil Vymes
Mar 20th, 2004, 02:40:20 PM
Somebody has recorded a EPIII teaser trailer on his cameraphone from Costco. Not sure if its real or fake. Its not very fulfilling though. I'll post updates as I get them.

darth_mcbain
Mar 20th, 2004, 10:14:11 PM
It's fake... According to TF.N

The title of Episode 3 will remain a mystery...at least for now. The rumored teaser shown at a Costco store in Santa Cruz, California turned out to be a fan-made clip readily available on Kazaa and other file sharing networks. How that found its way onto a DVD of real movie trailers in the store, we can only guess.

I had heard that rumor earlier - but it just sounded to weird to be true - why would the teaser trailer appear out of nowhere - at Costco!?!? :)

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 20th, 2004, 11:07:12 PM
Yeah this is way too early, I don't see Lucas putting it out until the Winter, he might slip one this summer on Harry Potter or Spiderman 2 maybe.

JMK
Mar 21st, 2004, 09:44:35 AM
It is pretty funny though. :lol

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 21st, 2004, 11:46:19 AM
Yeah how did a fake trailer end up a video store ??

JMK
Mar 21st, 2004, 12:07:53 PM
The minute I read anything like that now I automatically tell myself it's fake. I got a real kick out of reading that at tf.n when it first appeared.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 21st, 2004, 11:52:58 PM
I guess the title isn't Rise of the Empire. I honestly don't like that title for Episode 3 it doesn't fit but that is just my opinion. Still hoping for Revenge of the Sith.

darth_mcbain
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:28:57 AM
I really don't like the title Rise of the Empire - because the major word in the title is "Empire". Episode V is already commonly known as "Empire" - we can't have another movie title with that in it.

Revenge of the Sith sounds good, though I doubt that is what it will be - it seems whatever GL picks always comes as a surprise...

JMK
Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:37:59 AM
I think Lucas is very savvy of what the fan-rumored titles will be. The problem with this Episode is that we know exactly what is going to happen, so he's somewhat pigeonholed as far as the title will go. I think that we will get something along the lines of something we've already seen, but in different terms.

Syren Wyssholt
Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:24:04 AM
A (very reliable) little birdie told me that fans won't be disappointed with the battle in EP III between Anakin and Obi Wan. It's also the longest in movie history lasting 12 minutes.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:09:59 PM
Originally posted by JMK
I think Lucas is very savvy of what the fan-rumored titles will be. The problem with this Episode is that we know exactly what is going to happen, so he's somewhat pigeonholed as far as the title will go. I think that we will get something along the lines of something we've already seen, but in different terms.

Rise of the Sith? Too bad we have to wait about three to four months to find out.