PDA

View Full Version : Apparitions and portents (MiHalla Dashquei)

Warlock
Mar 20th, 2004, 10:41:03 AM
The old Warlock sat waiting in one of the many cloisters of the Sith Order. He anticipated the arrival of one of the apprentices he had been in correspondence with soon. In the meanwhile, he continued to flick through the dusty pages of an old book that lay in his lap.

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 21st, 2004, 07:03:09 PM
As usual, she was greatly anticipating today's training. Especially now that she had Warlock back. She was regretful that Salem had left the TSO. That's the last thing she would of expected.

Before long, she was standing behind Warlock, and tried not to laugh. The image reminded her of herself from when she was much youngeer...he had his nose stuck in a very old book. She couldn't help but wonder what it was as she said "Greetings Master Warlock. You may remember me...I am MiHalla Dashquei...your new Sith apprentice."

Warlock
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:55:46 AM
With a clap, the book shut. A smile worked onto the old mans lips as he turned to look up at the young apprentice. “Greetings, MiHalla. Please,” he said, with a motion to the chair opposite his, which was vacate, “be seated. I’d like you to tell me what you covered with… your previous Master, before we begin.”

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:13:49 PM
"Not much," she replied. "Just Sense and Combat skills, plus a quiz on what the Force meant to me, and whether it was the right path for me...which it is." She shrugged. "That's about it really. I would have liked to have learned more of it though."

Warlock
Mar 23rd, 2004, 03:05:18 AM
“Can you be more specific? … Which of the Sense skills did you cover? What type of Combat did you practice?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 23rd, 2004, 07:59:36 PM
"I had to search for him in a large forest whilst he put many obstacles in my way. I was put into combat with a Jedi, and I overthrew it."

Warlock
Mar 24th, 2004, 08:10:54 AM
“I see, so you have some ability in tracking with the Force. Would you like to further pursue this Sense area of your training, or move onto something entirely different?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 24th, 2004, 07:18:44 PM
"Do all of you forget that I'm a vampire? I CAN smell my targets you know. Something different would prove to be a nice change."

Warlock
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:13:04 PM
Warlock quirked a brow, at the girls arrogant response. He doubted her abilities, but said nothing. “Oh, then what would you suggest, being that you are so wise on such matters?”

MiHalla Dashquei
Mar 29th, 2004, 05:25:50 PM
"Combat. And my anger skills. I think I need to refrain from breaking one's neck to find blood when I'm sparring them..." She shook her head. "No, you are the Master. You teach me. I might not know enough..."

Warlock
Mar 31st, 2004, 12:12:23 PM
“I am afraid I cannot teach you combat, MiHalla. I haven’t the strength to learn myself, let alone teach another – I can only offer you guidance and resources to study on it,” he paused a moment, “As for your anger problems, control is important, but it must not have too fine a point put upon it, lest we move a step closer to becoming Jedi.”

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 7th, 2004, 01:24:57 AM
She snorted. "If I wanted to be a Jedi, I would've joined them, wouldn't I have?" she muttered under her breath.

"Very well. Whatever you can teach me, I am willing to learn Master." She reached into the depths of her robe and took out a small silver vial and a small gilded blade. Gently, she ran the blade deep into her palm, and squeezed a drop of blood into it, before handing the blade to Warlock.

"According to custom on my homeplanet, It is curteous I give you this blade as a symbol of my being your student. If I fail you, you can slit my neck with it. This vial is to remind me of that." She tucked the vial away. "It may seem ridiculous for a Sith apprentice, but I'd feel better if you'd take it as a keepsake."

Warlock
May 8th, 2004, 01:28:08 PM
Warlock accepted the blade, nodding slightly. He regarded it for a moment, smirking, before tucking it away in his own robes – in a safe place, should he need to draw it. “I think… we shall practice some control techniques today then. How to block out your pain… a little telekinesis, if you are able. How does that sound?”

MiHalla Dashquei
May 9th, 2004, 10:14:27 PM
"Sounds fine to me," she said. "What kind of pain are you talking about? Physical pain or psychological pain?"