PDA

View Full Version : One Thing is Still Missing [Complete]

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:19:21 AM
Jacali Danner held a sense of pride when it came to being a Jedi. After all, she had overcome many things, things that she was proud of.

Jacali had come to accept the death of her parents when she first arrived and she was now able to control and understand the aspects of her seer abilities. The Padawan had come very close to death and had learned to live with the outcome of a choice in life she would never regret, the brace on her leg would always remind her of the life she had saved. And she had learned to accept the fact that her love for a certain man that had left her would never parish and she would still be there for him, if he needed her.

But, even with all these things she had overcome there was still one person that she had longed to see. She sighed slightly as she looked at the last still of her sister that was taken nearly a year ago. Jacali had not seen her sister since she dropped her off at the Jedi Temple and drove away.

Taking a drink of her diet fizzpop, she wondered just where her sister was or if she was alright. But, the Padawan had no way of really knowing, her sister was on the wildside of life into drugs, drinking, dealing and God knew what else. But, it didn't mean that she still didn't think of her from time to time.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:35:02 AM
Shade entered the B&G and glanced around. He quickly noticed Jacli sitting alone. He had spoken to her before and liked her company. Seeing as how he had time to spare and never one to let a freind sit alone, Shade wondered over to her and smiled.

"Jacli. Nice to see you again. Mind if I join you?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 03:39:48 PM
The Padawan smiled as she heard Shade's voice pull her from her thoughts. "Hi, Shade. Of course, have a seat. It's always a pleasure to see you."

She motioned to the other seat across from her as she sipped her fizzpop again.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 03:44:28 PM
Shade sat down and ordered just a glass of water.

"So, how have you been doing?'

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 03:50:23 PM
"Not too bad, I've just been sitting here pondering on the last remnents of my family and not getting very far." Jacali slid the picture across the table towards him.

It was a happier time, with she and Kira lots of smiles as the two were taken with arms around each others shoulders, the best of friends one would think.

"This is my older sister; Kira."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 03:54:19 PM
Shade looked at the photo and smiled. It was always nice to see happy faces, even if they were from the past.

"I see. Yes family does have away of always getting in up there. Do you know where she is?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:04:09 PM
"Sad as it is, no. After our parents died, we stayed together for nearly two months on our own, but she took a downfall. She began running with the wrong crowd, doing things that were so unlike her. Drugs, drinking...and then one day after she came out of a drugged high, she told me that she wanted something good to come out of our family and that it would be me to do it."

Jacali paused and sighed. "That day we packed some of my things together, we left Corellia and all our memories behind and came here." The Padawan looked at the picture again. "She got a speeder, dropped me off at the Temple and drove away and I've not seen her since."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:08:17 PM
"I am sorry to hear that. Have you atleast heard anything of her?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:15:41 PM
Jacali shook her head. "No. I know she feels like she's shamed our family and I think that's why she's staying away. But, last night I had a dream of her...most likely a vision. She's still here, but her life seemed very dark and lonely. Almost non-existant. I'm sure she's in the underground...somewhere. I'm debating going down in the underdwellings to find her, I feel she really needs me."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:21:52 PM
Shade looked at th table as his water came and then he looked back at Jacli.

"I know what it is like to have family missing. While I would urge you not to go down there, I can understand you wanting to. Just try not to go alone."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:29:26 PM
Jacali didn't answer for a long moment and then she looked at him. "You wouldn't be interested in joining me on my endeavor, would you? I wouldn't want to go down there alone, I know what kind of danger lurks below the mid-levels."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:37:45 PM
Shade slowly nodded. Even though it was against his better judgement, he wouldn't just abandon a personin need. Besides he too knew the disre for family, and he could not turn away from someone with that desire.

"I will accompany you. Any idea on when you plan on going?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:44:56 PM
"Whenever you're available, Shade. I can get some maps from the archives, unless you know your way around down there. I really owe you one for this." She looked at the picture again. "I hope to God, I'm doing the right thing."

Jacali wasn't one to set off blindly on anything, she often thought out everything ahead of time. This would be no different. At least, she had a Master going with her.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:46:30 PM
"I am....familiar with the undergrounds, but I think a map would be better."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:51:08 PM
Jacali nodded. "Alright then, I'll go to the Archives and get some printouts. When would you like to go? I'm thinking it would be wiser to go in the morning. I'm not too hep on going in early evening or night, even with a lightsabre."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:52:49 PM
Shade drank half his glass of water.

"The morning would be fine. It would also allow us some rest."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:55:48 PM
Jacali seemed a bit more at ease knowing she was going to find her sister now. It was only a short while away. "Well, now that that is said and done. How is everything going with you?"

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:59:52 PM
"It is going ok. One of my Padawans is about to be promoted, hopefully. I am going to take him to a place that my Master took me when she thought I was ready for the trials. He just hope that he does ok."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:07:22 PM
"Well, that is exciting, Shade. I'm sure for both Master and Padawan." She smiled. "I keep wondering how I'll feel when I get my promotion. I think in a way, it'll be utterly exciting, yet a little sad."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:14:40 PM
"I know what you mean. I felt both the day I was promoted. Happy because I had obtained a goal. Yet I was sad because my Master was no longer my Master. Also since then I have not seen her unfortunately."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:19:18 PM
"Really? I couldn't imagine not seeing Master Dasquian after I'm promoted, he's like a father to me. I think, he always will be and it will seem very strange to know he's not my master anymore."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:23:53 PM
"Yeah, it was strange for me too when I couldn't see my Master everday, but it was her choice to leave and go into the galaxy and I will not argue with it. Though there are times when I wish I had her council in the past."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:31:19 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yes, I can imagine. Master Dasquian and I don't spend near as much time together as we once did and I do miss that. I think, he's trying to ween me, in a way. Getting me ready for my final step into Knighthood."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:36:24 PM
"That's good. Atleast he is looking out for you. Master Dasquian is a fine Jedi, and being his Padawan, I am sure you will be too."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:47:07 PM
"I hope so. But, I can't say that we've not had our moments of trouble, I nearly left him once. I'm glad, I stayed. Then, when I got hit by that speeder, he was always there. He was the first one I saw when I woke up. From what I've heard, he never left my bedside the entire time I was in a coma and that really tells me something about him. Dasquian has a great heart and if I can be half of the Jedi he is, I'll be more than happy."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:48:39 PM
Shade smiled.

"Well then. I see you being happy."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:56:06 PM
"Well, we've wondered back to me again, let's talk about you. Like, where are you from, I don't think you've ever told me."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 06:03:39 PM
"I am from a planet called Utopia..or atleast that was where I was born. Unfortunately my family and I were exiled from there shortly after I was born. After that we just kinda traveled the universe. That is how I met, Chaos Alxeander and his father Verse Dawnstrider and his uncle Pivo Nightstalker. I have not seen any of them in a long time though."

Shade sipped from the remains of his drink.

"For awhile just drifting was alright with us because my father was a Jedi Master. He taught us basic knowledge of the Force, but when I was about fifteen years old, my parents died. We were sent to the planet Eden, where we lived until we were old enough to live for the Jedi Order. My brother left before I did, and when I got here, was when I found out that he had become a Sith. And the rest as they say is history."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 06:14:45 PM
"Wow, that's quite a story. It seems a lot of us were brought here out of loss. I know quite a few, straggled around until they found their way here. For the Jedi being such a positive realm, so many of us came from vast amounts of negativity. But, I've learned since coming here, that even in all that negativity, the Lighter side casts away those shadows and you learn to get past it. Even when sometimes, it is so difficult."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 06:17:59 PM
Shade nods.

"My thoughts exactly. This negativity does have its positive side as does everything else. It make the young ones stronger. It serves as a big building block for them."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 06:23:02 PM
"Something I shall always keep in mind, when I'm teaching and even when I'm not. I've got a feelling, I'll be thinking on this a lot when we find my sister. It's hard telling what kind of state she's going to be in." She looked at her fizzpop briefly. "I just hope I can get through to her, without her resenting the fact that I'm a Jedi."

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 06:26:37 PM
"From what you have told me I doubt she will resent you. More likely be proud of you. But I do understand the worries of trying to meet your older siblings expectations."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 21st, 2004, 08:27:32 AM
"I know she just couldn't handly our parents death and she was older than me, so I couldn't help her. I was going through my own turmoil of it, since I had seen the vision that took their lives and at that time, I had no idea I was a seer." Jacali looked at the picture again. "I feel that if I can just get her out of the place she's in maybe I can get through to her and help her."

Shade Magus
Mar 21st, 2004, 02:31:02 PM
"Prehaps you can. You can only wait and see. I wish you the best of luck on that task, and I hope you have better fortune than I did."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 21st, 2004, 06:28:42 PM
Jacali sighed deeply. "She's the only family I have left, I pray she'll listen to reason."

Jacali finished off her drink and smiled. "I really appreciate you going with me tomorrow. I hope it's not a wasted trip."

Shade Magus
Mar 21st, 2004, 06:30:47 PM
"Anything involving family is never a waste. It may not come out as you plan, but it is not a waste."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 21st, 2004, 06:43:43 PM
"Yeah, my sister is worth it whether or not she comes back."

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 02:40:48 AM
"It is good that you have that attitude. It will help you a long way.'

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 04:28:52 AM
"I'm praying that she comes back though." This was very important to Jacali, she could think of nothing else at the moment. It made her uneasy to know her sister was at such a low in her life, her body possibly near a mental and physical meltdown from the drugs that manipulated her.

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 06:45:52 PM
Shade slowly reach across the table for Jacli hand.

"Hey, don't worry. Everything will be alright. Just keep a positive attitude."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:11:22 PM
Jacali smiled and took a deep breath. She released it and nodded. "You're right, nothing good ever comes out of worrying. I just have to remember that, though I may find that a bit hard at times."

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:37:13 PM
"Just remember that in the darkest of times, is when the light will shine the brightest."

Shade took a sip of his water and tried changing the subject to get Jacli's mind off of worrying.

"So what do you like to do around here in your spare time?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:44:40 PM
"I spend a lot of time in the Archives studying the governments of different systems. I'd like to become more involved in the aspects of diplomacy. I believe, my roommates think I'm the most dullest person around lately. Mylia spends a lot of her time at the Wildside Animal Refuge that's her element, Jame is constantly playing her tunes and singing or whatever it is and I....read and study." She shook her head and laughed slightly.

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:46:04 PM
Shade smiled.

"What's funny?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:54:37 PM
"They would love to get me out to those Archives, but I love it there. Everything is so quiet and peaceful. I searched for endless hours before I constructed my lightsabre. I read up on different hilts and why the hilts were constructed in the different fashions, it was amazing to me. I even studied several manuals on the different cutting techniques on crystals and then went on to study the manuals on a laser cutter, so I'd know how to adjust the settings just so. Crazy, huh? Its been rumored, I'm a bookworm."

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:57:16 PM
"There is nothing wrong with being a bookworm as long as you can...let your hair down, I believe that is the expression, occasionally. I mean, you would probably never know it but I have quite a few degrees from various schools, because I like to study, but I also know when and how to party."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:06:52 PM
Since losing Kelt to only God knew what and Jackson McGraves suddenly up and vanishing again, the Padawan had no real reason to want to party.

She shrugged. "I don't know, I really haven't had the need to go out and party. Most of the time, if I were to drink it would just bring back stupid thoughts." And lonely ones...

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:12:50 PM
"I am not saying to go out and go to a full blast party, but just relaxing. Taking a time out. For me that could be partying, or practicing my lightsaber techniques, or reading a book."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:20:32 PM
"But, the Archives is where I relax, it's like my personal domain. Everyone thinks that all this studying I do is hard work, but it's not. Not to me, I really enjoy it. Where I came from, I wasn't allowed to really enjoy places like the Archives. I was a servant girl with my parents for a very wealthy king. He had the most awesome library, but I wasn't allowed to enjoy it, I had to dust and make sure everything was in order and put in it's place."

She sighed. "I would have loved to study there, but it wasn't allowed, I was only a servant."

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:24:50 PM
Shade frowned for a moment. He had never know Jacili was a servant, but chose not to say anything for fear of bringing up past memories.

"Well, then atleast you are doing something you enjoy."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:29:11 PM
"Perhaps, I should become an Archivist instead...who knows. The Force will lead me in the right direction I have no doubt. Where it calls me the most, is where I shall go." She smiled happily.

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:31:07 PM
"It's good to hear someone saying that and actually be able to believe them."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:38:15 PM
Jacali nodded seriously. "I will always go where the Force leads me, it is what I believe in and what I trust with all my heart and soul. Even, if it called me to run out into that street to save another child, meaning my death...I would do it in a heartbeat again and never regret the decision I had made."

She sipped her drink. "I trust in it that much."

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:40:19 PM
"That is good. I hope you stick by it, because if you do then you will have a very full life."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:45:29 PM
"I hope so, Shade." She answered with a kind smile. She wondered briefly what the Force had in mind for her, but only time would tell. "I think though, I kinda cheat a bit with some of my adventures. Being a seer."

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:50:49 PM
"How is that? If the Force didn't want you to know, then it wouldn't show you right?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:56:57 PM
"Yes, that is true. Sometimes I wish I could see more, while other times I wish I hadn't seen anything at all. But, that is just how the Force works I suppose. At times, I thought this seer ability was more of a curse, but now that I've gotten a hold of it more and have learned a great deal, I really kinda look forward to seeing into the future."

Shade Magus
Mar 23rd, 2004, 01:54:51 PM
"It is a really great and rare ability. Though I am glad I had never had it. If I had then who knows where I would be right now. I might be gambling fortunes....now that would be cheating."

Shade gave a small grin as he thought about that.

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 23rd, 2004, 08:20:29 PM
"Well, Iv'e definitely never thought of that one. I just don't think the council would approve of that one and one day I may want a seat there. I think, it would be fascinating."

Shade Magus
Mar 24th, 2004, 02:39:07 AM
"I might be. Who knows, maybe we could be on the council at the same time one day."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 25th, 2004, 03:49:09 AM
"Now, that would be quite an awesome event, Shade." She told him with a smile.

She signalled for a waitress. "Would you like another drink, Shade?"

Shade Magus
Mar 25th, 2004, 01:16:21 PM
"Yes it would..."

He returned the smile and when he was asked about his drink, Shade looked at his emepty glass and a small frown appeared. When did I finish that? Oh well.His smile reappeared.

"Yes please. Thank you."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 25th, 2004, 09:50:52 PM
"I would like an Eye Blaster and please refill his drink as well." Jacali smiled at the waitress as she nodded and took their glasses.

"I must admit, Shade...I'm feeling a lot better now, than I did when I first came in here. Knowing I'm going to try and bring back my sister eases my mind a great deal."

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2004, 01:21:46 PM
"Well I am glad if I helped in anyway."

Shade nodded and thnked the waitress as she brought their drinks back.

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:26:36 PM
"Well, you have and sometime I hope I can repay your kindness towards me and my family." She said as she gave the waitress a few credits with a smile.

She looked at the strange drink. It was popping and making all kinds of noise. "I've not had one of these, but I was told they were quite amusing."

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:27:58 PM
Shade looked at the drink and chuckled.

"Well It is always nice to see someone when they try their first."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:33:38 PM
"Well, I guess well see just how amusing." She smiled and brought the glass to her lips. "Well, here goes..."

She took a drink and cringed as the tangy liquid seemed to fizz and pop in her mouth all the way down her throat. "Oh, my...." was all she could muster for a few moments.

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:35:27 PM
Shade tried to stifle a laugh, but barely managed.

"So..so how was it?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:43:00 PM
"Ummm...it was...interesting." She stammered as she was still trying to swallow little bubbles.

"Very interesting, I think I'll stick to my fizzpops."

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:45:00 PM
"Good choice. I noramlly only drink them when I have already had too much to drink, or I am just in a giddy mood."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:58:25 PM
"I've never been drunk. Some of my friends have tried, but I've seen my sister and I don't think it's something I want to get into. I've thought about it from time to time, but just never have."

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2004, 06:01:38 PM
"It isn't for everyone, and though it is nice at the tie. I try to steeraway from it, unless I am just in one of those moods."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 27th, 2004, 07:21:23 PM
"I guess, I've never gotten into one of those moods yet. I'm sure it will hit me someday, but for now I'm just fine." She said with a smile.

Shade Magus
Mar 27th, 2004, 07:23:26 PM
"Well that's good to hear. So how about another one of your fizzpops? My treat this time."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 27th, 2004, 07:36:35 PM
"That, would be great. I'll remember not to ever get an Eyeblaster again." She shook her head and pushed the glass to the side.

Shade Magus
Mar 27th, 2004, 07:38:35 PM
Shade called the waitress back over and ordered Jacali's fizzpop.

"Yeah, though if you do make sure I am there. It would be nice to se your face again."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 29th, 2004, 04:19:53 PM
"Oh, I'll make sure you're the first to know, Shade." She laughed as her fizzpop was brought to her. She took a relaxing drink and sat it down. "Now, that is a drink."

Shade Magus
Mar 30th, 2004, 08:56:25 PM
"I am sure. So tell me, what exactly happened to your leg?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:15:12 PM
"I was going to go shopping one day last year with my best friend Mylia. We were going to meet at the front steps, I beat her there and was waiting, she had a training session with Dasquian that day. So, I'm sitting there and all of a sudden I feel a danger warning in the Force. I stood up and began searching for the cause and found it, across the street was a little boy who had wandered away from his mother. He was headed straight for the street and about that time I saw a speeder barreling down one him. I was able to get to him and I shoved him out of the way, but the speeder hit me instead. It threw me quite a ways so I've been told."

She took a sip of her fizzpop. "It was strange, it was like I was there, yet Dasquain and Mylia both said I was unconscious from the impact. It did quite a bit of damage. Everything on my right side was pretty much broken up, I had internal injuries and three or four crushed vertebrae in my back."

Shade Magus
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:28:20 PM
Shade winced at the news of the impact.

"I am sorry to hear that. It is good that you saved the boy though. I am sure he will never forget it."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 31st, 2004, 08:10:19 PM
"It didn't really matter what happened to me at that moment, I was just glad he was alright. The doctors used some kind of new spinal stuff on me and it healed the damage. I hear it was pretty bad, I had interanl bleeding, which htey were able to stop, I guess it took like seven hours to do the surgery. They replaced the vertebrae and I was given bone-knitters on all my broken bones, but I had major damage to my right leg around my knee. I think, it had been close to amputation, but they saved it."

She shrugged. "The feeling hasn't been back since and I can't walk without the brace. It was really hard for a while, but I'm used to it, it's part of me now."

She gave him a smile.

Shade Magus
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:56:52 PM
"It's always good to hear of someone bouncing back from something like that. Not many are able to do such a feat. It really takes a strong willed person."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:55:43 PM
"Well, I guess I can't really say the feeling hasn't been back, because I can feel pain, but without my brace, I can only walk about a step or two and then my leg gives out."

She sighed. "I wasn't always strong, I went through some rough times. Times were I was at the brink of giving in, because of the pain, giving up because I felt that everyone was staring at me because of this brace. It was quite a mental shock for me to get over and get past it, but I finally did when I got to meet the child that I saved. Everything that I was angry about just seemed to melt away as this little child ran into my arms and thanked me for giving him more time with his mother. It touched me and from that moment on, my own self-pity was gone."

Shade Magus
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:01:44 PM
"As long as it is gone, then it doesn't matter how. You really are an amazing woman though, Jacali to come as far as you have with all your troubles."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:17:52 PM
The Padawan blushed slightly. "I just want to give back as much as I've been given. Everything that has happened has strengthened my spirit and I want to share that with others to help strengthen them."

Shade Magus
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:20:32 PM
"That's a good outlook to have on life. If only there were more that shared your views."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:37:26 PM
Delete.

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:37:59 PM
"Perhaps one day there will be." She smiled. "Maybe that's where the Force will lead me, to help others when they feel there is no hope left. Let them know that the Force is hope and that it will not abandon them, but it will guide them to it's purity, through faith and commitment."

Shade Magus
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:14:18 PM
Shade nodded.

"Prehaps..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:36:28 PM
Jacali sipped her drink and shrugged. "It was just a thought. Point is, I could've really let myself be swallowed by what had happened and would've really ended up in quite a mess."

Shade Magus
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:40:06 PM
"Yes you could have, but then I doubt you would be here and I would not have the opportunity to enjoy your company."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:53:06 PM
"Well as all the great Philosophor's tell us, 'the Force works in mysterious ways.' I do believe that too. I'm glad, I didn't crumble and I'm glad to be alive and sitting here talking with you."

Shade Magus
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:55:47 PM
Shade smiled.

"Well that's good. I do't know what I would think if you had said you'd rather have died and be dead than talking to me. Man that would have been pretty hard to take"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 5th, 2004, 08:54:55 PM
Jacali laughed. "No, that wouldn't be very good at all, even I must admit to that."

Shade was a lot of fun, she really enjoyed his company. "So, what do you do when you want to go out and have fun? Besides, to come here?"

Shade Magus
Apr 6th, 2004, 05:29:50 PM
"Well...I like to travel a lot. Anyplace that is lush and green preferably."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:46:37 AM
"Cool, you don't get that a lot around here. Besides the gardens and even then it's not like being out in the wilderness. I've not had much experience 'out there.' One day, after I get knighted I want to begin traveling, get a good look at what is out there."

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:55:57 AM
"Well, if you ever need a guide..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:58:47 AM
Jacali raised an eyebrow as she took a sip of her drink. "I may take you up on that."

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:02:09 AM
Shade sighed as he thought about traveling again.

"Ahh...it would be nice to be back in the stars again."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:16:08 AM
"I am a pilot and you'd think I'd be out more. But, I've no ship...so..." She sighed with a half smile.

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:31:18 AM
"No ship? Well that's not good. Hmm...I wonder..."

Shade closed his eyes in thought.

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:52:19 PM
Jacali looked at him. "What are you thinking of?" She asked with a smile.

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:55:22 PM
Shade returned the smile.

"Oh nothing really. It is just that...well...why don't you have a ship first of all?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:58:56 PM
"Well, I don't have that kind of money to get one, all I have is a run down speeder that I've been fixing up. I'd love to have a ship to zip around in, but getting the funds is...a problem."

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 05:00:51 PM
"Hmmm...well the reason I asked is because there are a few people that owe me a favor and I am never really going to need it, but...well I am not sure if you have ever seen my ship, but have you ever heard of the Sekotans?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 05:03:31 PM
Jacali shook her head. "No, what's that?"

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 05:11:44 PM
"They are from a very special planet called Zenoma Sekot. The reason this planet is special is because it is the only planet that is actually alive. It has a consciousness of its own. Because of this it moves around a lot and is very hard to find, unless you know where to look."

Shade took a sip of his water before going on.

"The people there make ships that are...well, alive is the best description for it. I myself have one of the very few that exsist off world. They truely are a wonder. They mold themselves to their partners completely."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 07:08:04 PM
"Wow, that sounds very interesting. I think, I remember reading about something like that in the Archives."

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 07:11:08 PM
"You might have. There were some dealings with the planet in th past."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 07:52:48 PM
"Hmmm, very interesting indeed. Are you implying what I think you are?"

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 07:58:04 PM
"I don't know. What do you think I am implying?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:07:06 PM
"A possibility of getting a...ship?" She asked with a definite sparkle in her eyes.

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:10:09 PM
Shade smiled as he tilted his head. Enjoying the moment of teasing Jacli.

"Well...I don't know. I mean it takes a lot of work and patience..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:15:38 PM
"I'm ready for a new challenge, Shade and what a challenge that would be." She said as she beamed with excitement as she attempted to keep from looking like she was beaming with excitement, but failing miserably.

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:17:10 PM
"Well first things first. We take care of your sister and then we will see about getting you a ship."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:23:00 PM
"Deal." She told him with a smile, but then she sat back and sighed. "You've done so much to help me...what can I possibly do in return?"

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:26:55 PM
"Don't worry about it. Just being able to count you as a freind is all I ask in return."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:33:53 PM
To Jacali that was one of the greatest gifts of all that no one could ever put a price on. A smile returned to her lips and she took another drink. With a nod, she told him. "You can definitely count on that."

Shade Magus
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:39:39 PM
Shade smiled as he finishedhis water and put the glass back on the table.

"Thenit's settled. After we help your sister, then I'll see what I can do about you getting a ship."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:09:27 PM
"Awesome!" She beamed, never had anyone offered to help her out in such a way. "Shade, you are the greatest!"

Jacali suddenly got up and gave him a hug.

Shade Magus
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:14:06 PM
Shade blushed for a moment. This was quite unexpected and rare.

"Umm..umm...no problem."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:16:49 PM
Jacali laughed and let go of him. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's just...no one has ever done anything like this for me." She sat back down. "Ever."

Shade Magus
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:37:26 PM
"Don't mention it. It's my pleasure really."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:50:59 PM
"Well," she smiled. "I won't ever forget it and if you ever need anything, don't ever be afraid to ask. I'll help if I can."

Jacali was on a high, things hadn't looked up like this in a long time.

Shade Magus
Apr 9th, 2004, 12:46:25 PM
Shade smiled. He ordered some more water and it came rather quickly.

"I'll remember that. Now how about a toast to good fortune?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 10th, 2004, 07:41:17 AM
Jacali smiled. "Sounds great and to Prosperity." She lifted her fizz pop to Shade, clanked drinks and took a drink.

Shade Magus
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:28:14 PM
Shade smiled as he took a drink.

"Well, I really hate to end this lovely conversation, but I fear it is well past my bed time."

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:52:47 PM
Jacali glanced at her chrono. "Oh, yeah it is getting rather late, I've got some time in the Archives tonight, before I go to bed. So, I do need to get going. Thanks for the conversation and the drink, Shade." She said as she stood up and gave him a respectable bow.

"I'll see ya in the morning."

Shade Magus
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:57:26 PM
Shade nodded and smiled.

"Goodnight then."