PDA

View Full Version : Messy(open)

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 05:15:43 AM
Shade struggled up the stairs to his room. His vision blurred by the blood, tears, and sweat on his face. He barely had enough strength to keep breathing, much less walk up so many stairs.

As he lifted his foot to put it on the next step up, he lost his balance and fell down, face first. Before darkness could overcome him however, Shade spoke one word and poured as much of the Force into it as he could. His only hope that somone heard him.

"Help....."

spada
Mar 20th, 2004, 10:38:37 AM
Spada was sitting in his room with his legs crossed, using the force to lift a few of his datapads as well as himself. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through his mind. He fell to the ground and the datapads clattered onto the floor. His mind seared with pain, but a single word crossed his mind... help.... He recognized the voice. It was his master.

Spada quickly clicked his mask and goggles onto his face and opend the airlock of his room. He pulled a comlink from his cloak and switched it to speak to his Master's comlink.

"Shade...Shade!! Master! Are you there?" no reply.

Spada concentrated his mind to search for a trace of Shade's thoughts. If Shade was thinking, he might be able to sense it. He began to sense that someone was in danger and ran towards where the feeling was coming from. He turned a corner to the stairs and found who he was looking for.

Shade was lying face down at the bottom of the stairs. He appeared to be unconcious. Spada ran over to him and turned him over, seeing the blood on Shade's face. He pressed the side of his head to Shade's chest and heard a heartbeat. Good, he was still alive. He didn't want to hurt Shade any further, but he picked him up and began to carry him to the infirmary, but he wasn't quite sure where he was heading.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 03:48:12 PM
A moan escaped Shade's lips, but nothing more. His breathing had grown rapid and shallow.

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:08:24 PM
Padawan Learner, Jacali Danner was on her way back to her quarters, when she came around the corner and was nearly knocked over by Spada...carrying, Master Shade.

"Shade!" She exclaimed as she looked at Spada. "What happened?"

spada
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:21:57 PM
"I don't know. Where's the imfirmary? I'll explain on the way."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:25:44 PM
"Of course, this way!" She said as she quickly turned and began heading the opposite direction, the ache in her leg was hindering her quickness. "Where did you find him?"

spada
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:29:22 PM
Spada continued to run behind her, saying,

"I was in the middle of training when my head hurt terribly and I heard Shade's voice say 'help'. I tracked his thoughts to by the stairs, where I think he had fallen and been knocked out. But falling down the stairs wouldn't do this to a man..."

he looked at Shade, who was beggining to breathe laboredly,

"Then I carried him off and I met you."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:37:59 PM
Jacali pushed open a set of doors that opened to the enclosed skywalk that connected the Order to Coruscant Med center.

She got on her comm and contacted her doctor friend. "Hayden, this is Jacali. We've got a medical emergency coming in from the Order. Master Shade Magus, he's unconscious and his breathing is labored."

"Okay, Jacali." Came the answer. "We'll meet you halfway with an air gurney."

It wasn't a moment later that the doors from the opposite end opened and a group from the med center came rushing towards them.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:44:45 PM
Inside Shade a storm was raging, with no sign of a calm. On the outside the storm could be seen in the convulsions of his body, the labored breathing, and the occasional gasps and yelps that escaped him.

Blood poured down his face and various other wounds on his body. Bruises could already be seen. It was clear that he had broken a few ribs. Maybe even a collar bone or arm.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Mar 22nd, 2004, 04:18:54 AM
Hayden allowed the Padawan to place the Jedi Master on to the gurney. Quickly he put an air mask on him to assist his breathing. Nurses began to place sterile bandages on his head wounds to stop the bleeding as much as they could through his convulsions. "Easy, buddy." Hayden spoke soothingly.

With just a quick look over, the young doctor could see the Jedi Masters broken arm, it was evident, possibly damage to his colllarbone, but that was only an assumption and would have to wait for a scan.

"Let's get him back, hurry!" He told them as he got on his comm. "I want a scanner on standby! Stat!"

"Yes, Dr. Radnor." Came the reply.

"What happened to him?" Hayden asked the Padawans quickly as the group made their way back towards the med center.

Shade Magus
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:50:44 PM
Shade gasped for air, managing to come back to conciousness long enough to get a few words out.

"...training...Sith...dantooine..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 23rd, 2004, 08:13:16 PM
Jacali was stunned. "Oh Force, this was done...by a Sith."

spada
Mar 24th, 2004, 04:29:24 PM
"I was in the middle of training and I think he sent out a message with the force. I sensed it and looked for him. I found him at the bottom of the stairs like this."

Spada listened to Shade's words and said,

"A Sith... but why did he say Dantooine? It would take a while to get back here from there, correct? Especially if he was in this condition..."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Mar 24th, 2004, 08:57:35 PM
Hayden listened carefully as they quickly got Shade to an available scanner room. "On three, lift him over to the table." Hayden grabbed a hold of the sheet along with the other medics.

"One, two, three..." Over to the table the unconscious Jedi Master was lifted. Side bars were put in place so he wouldn't fall while another medic started up the contraption.

"Everyone stand back." The medic informed them. A few minutes later, the scan was done and the information was coming up on the screen.

Hayden began looking over everything.

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 27th, 2004, 07:23:46 PM
Jacali waited beside Spada patiently, wondering just how bad he was hurt.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Mar 28th, 2004, 07:34:31 AM
Hayden studied the scans. "Alright, we've got a break in the Left Radius, another in the right clavical. Crack in rib five on the right side and a concussion." There were several cuts and bruises as well.

"Let's get some synth-flesh on these outer cuts and bruises. We can set the bones and use bone-knitters. He'll survive, may be a few days until he feels up to par though." Hayden said as he looked at the Padawans.

"Okay, guys you know the proceedure, let's get to it." He told his staff and then added. "It'll be a little while, Jacali. You and Spada may want to wait out in the waiting room, we'll be admitting him for a day or two, possibly longer."

spada
Mar 28th, 2004, 06:28:32 PM
Spada nodded at the doctor's reply.

"What do you think gave him these wounds? Was he beaten?"

Shade Magus
Mar 31st, 2004, 04:04:21 PM
A moan escaped the Jedi mouth as he was moved, but other than that, silence.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:41:16 AM
"More than likely." Hayden answered the Padawan as he took his attentions back to Shade. "Easy, buddy. We're gonna take care of you."

As the two Padawans made their exit, Hayden and his staff began working diligently on the Jedi Knight.

Shade Magus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:55:42 PM
In the pile of his belongings Shade's com unit began beeping.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:11:19 PM
When Shade doesn't respond to his comm, regarding being summoned to the recruitment center, Dasquian decides to go and check on the Knight. He heads first to Magus' quarters, but finds no answer there either. Growing slightly worried, he makes his way then towards the medical bay...

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:45:45 PM
Jacali was about to step out of the scan room, when she heard a comm beep several times. It wasn't hers or Spada's, nor was it the Hayden's. About that time, she noticed Shade's tunic laying nearby and saw his comm clipped to the pocket.

It was too late, by the time she got to it. Whoever it was didn't leave a message. Sighing, she clipped it to her pants and walked out of the room. She hoped whoever it was would try and call back.

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:51:10 PM
Shade shot out of the bed, looking around.

"Where is he? Where did...AWWWWWWWWW!"

At that moment, Shade's injuries and the pain with them came rushing back to him. He fell back onto his back, clutching his arm, low goans coming out of his mouth.

spada
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:04:51 PM
Spada rushed towards Shade and held his shoulders down with a slight pressure,

"Take it easy...just rest for now. You're in the medical quarters."

He released his grip, not wanting to hurt Shade.

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:09:29 PM
Jacali stood beside Spada with a concerned look on her face. "It's going to be alright, Shade." She told him gently as she touched his hand.

Shade Magus
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:20:56 PM
"No...where...where is he.....we must let the Council know..."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:11:12 AM
"Easy, Master Magus. I'm Doctor Hayden Radnor, you're going to be fine. No one here can harm you." He looked at one of his nurses. "Give me a fifty cc's of Naxus."

Jacen
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:22:11 PM
Jacen had caught up with Dasquain, as he called himself. He was about to speak when he heard some shouts of agony. He smiled to himself knowing that it was Shade and the pain he was in.

"Ahh...I believe that would be your Jedi Knight now."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:23:55 PM
Dasquian frowned, wondering how the man had managed to follow him into the grounds. Regardless, he carried on after the screams, that were clearly coming from the medical bay. As he jogged in, he saw a couple of Jedi Padawans and a doctor standing around Shade.

“What’s happened? What’s going on?”

spada
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:13:30 PM
Spada turned to see Dasquain enter, followed by another man,

"We don't know. I found him lying by the stairs like this and took him here. He mentioned something about Sith and Dantooine, so we think a Sith did this."

He sensed a feeling of happiness from the man behind Dasquian and asked in a harder tone,

"And you are?

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 8th, 2004, 05:01:24 PM
Jacali was more than glad to see her master there. She felt a strange suspicion with the man that was following Dasquian.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and awaited the strangers response.

Jacen
Apr 8th, 2004, 06:05:00 PM
Jacen peerred over the Elfs shoulder.

"Me. Why I am the person that did that."

spada
Apr 9th, 2004, 10:33:32 AM
Spada stood on edge, not completely convinced by the man's confession.

"If you are, then I think you made a big mistake coming into the center of a Temple filled with Jedi. Now what is your name?"

Jacen
Apr 9th, 2004, 01:15:20 PM
"My name is of no concern. My responsibility is the only thing one should concern themselves with."

Shade Magus
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:47:36 PM
Shade slowly swung his feet off the bed and tried standing up, only to find he couldn't.

"No Spada. He is a very dangerous person, but you are right he should not be here. Jacen you are in violation of the Jedi Order's rules. Only Jedi and those training to be Jedi can in here."

Jacen
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:50:34 PM
Jacen took a quick scan around the room and confirmed that the others agreed with this Shade character.

"Very well then. I'll be back in the front."

With that the young man quickly turning on his heel, his long ponytail swinging out and lightly brushing the Elf's cheek.

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 10th, 2004, 02:16:08 PM
Jacali watched him go. "Master, would you like me to follow to keep an eye on him, while he's on Temple grounds?"

spada
Apr 10th, 2004, 04:25:37 PM
Spada's skin above his goggle's wrinkled, signaling that he was glaring at the man who he confirmed as Jacen walk away.

"Who was he?"

he looked back to Shade to see him sitting up.

Shade Magus
Apr 11th, 2004, 01:50:53 PM
Shade struggleld to sit up straight. He tried to look towards Dasquian but found he couldn't move his head very well.

"Master Dasquian. When did that man arrive? How did he get in here?" Shade asked through gritted teeth as he tried to lay back down. Pain shooting through every nerve on his body.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 19th, 2004, 07:38:03 PM
"Master Magus, I can give you some medicine for the pain, if you'd like." Hayden knew some Jedi refused medical attention anything that had to do with pain aid.

Shade Magus
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:11:23 PM
Shade could barely nod yes head, but he managed to get a weak yes out. Anything to help him right now would be good.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:30:57 AM
Hayden helped Shade to sit back. "Just relax," He told him as the nurse handed him a suringe.

Shade already had an IV in, so Hayden put the meds into it. "You'll be feeling it anytime now and we need to get those bone knitters in."

spada
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:41:21 AM
Spada stood by the bed with his arms crossed. He asked the doctor,

"Now for the moment, what can we do?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:00:54 PM
Jacali stood nearby and listen carefully. She really liked Shade and was very concerned for him.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:24:33 PM
"Make sure that guy doesn't come back in here. He's nodoing any good for my patient. Are you feeling the meds yet, Shade?" Hayden asked.

Shade Magus
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:04:49 PM
Shade nodded slowly and painfully.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:22:14 AM
Hayden nodded. "Good, just relax we're going to take good care of you. I need a set of two cm bone knitters and ten cc's of Porotin."