PDA

View Full Version : Coming Back

Damon the Shade
Mar 17th, 2004, 09:51:02 PM
Yeah i figured I would give this place another try only problem is I don't know where to start. I'm at square one again. I left because both my masters that I had dropped from me. SO where do I start any suggestions?

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 18th, 2004, 10:57:45 AM
I'm not familar with your departure, but did you leave IC as well as OOC? If you left IC then you will have to start by comming back IC. If you only left OOC Come up with a story of why you were gone and have you character find that his master has droped him.

Warlock
Mar 18th, 2004, 01:58:04 PM
:lurk

(what Rivin said)

Damon the Shade
Mar 18th, 2004, 02:21:12 PM
its odd really I never left IC or OOC I just stopped because both first master Malice and second master Jodah (or Jovah) of Giva both dropped off the face of the earth. So I stopped posting because it didn't seem I was going anywhere. I started devoting more time to my other characters here at fans. I wanted keep my character going here at TSO but it didn't seem possible having to start over again with a third maste who would more then likely vanish like the first two. So now I have decided to give this place another run I just don't have a clue where to start from.

Both my masters dropped me before i quit posting here.

Rasha Vill
Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:58:06 AM
Give me a few weeks, I'm in the middle of finals at school, after that if you still want a teacher, I'll take you. Untill then just post around, do some open threads, and have some fun!

Damon the Shade
Mar 22nd, 2004, 03:34:40 PM
Can do and am doing. :)