PDA

View Full Version : I wish to join

Dark Lord Rocoo
Mar 17th, 2004, 12:44:17 PM
"As a child i wanted to be a Jedi. But i realised the Dark Side was far more interesting. I am willing to learn and wish to become an aprentice. I travelled for many years so have no set location. I was born in the midst of space and have no idea of where. My parents are dead due to a crash. I managed to live but barely. I have a large scar on my left leg. I hope i can be of service to TSO."

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 18th, 2004, 11:00:31 AM
Rivin walks out of the shadows....

"How do you think that you could be of service to the order?"

Dark Lord Rocoo
Mar 19th, 2004, 07:23:35 AM
" I think i could be of sevice as an apprentice on the battlefield. Helping my master lead the troops and also fighting."

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 19th, 2004, 04:14:51 PM
Rivin scoffs slightly...

"Do you think that all our work is done with troops and Fighting?! If that is all you think you could do for Us than why not go and join CoreSec?"

Dark Lord Rocoo
Mar 23rd, 2004, 07:04:20 AM
"Did i mention things with all your work with fighting? I wish to go into fighting though."

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:45:18 AM
"Do you expect me to let you in to the order without having your name, Think again! So Spit it out!"

Dark Lord Rocoo
Mar 25th, 2004, 06:00:49 AM
"My name is rocoo"

OCC. I feel my presence is not welcome

"I think i might leave"

Razvan
Mar 25th, 2004, 07:15:34 AM
"hmmmp"...

Razvan walks out of the shadows and looks at Rocoo

"If you want to leave then leave but the sith have no time for the light hearted"

"I know who you are Rocoo, remember me?"

"We were on the same starship together when we were travelling away from that forgotten planet"

Walks away smiling

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:40:25 PM
ooc: Don't worry Rocoo I'm only playing the character, it has nothing to do with you.

ic:

"If you think that this is for you Rocoo, prove yourself worthy in training, listen to the knights and master of the order, and treat the order as your family. If you betray the order then death will be swiftly apon you. If you find this exceptable then walk through thoses doors and prove and find yourself a room with the rest of the order. If you do not like the sound of this, you may still leave."