PDA

View Full Version : Having a drink while visiting Coruscant.

Rasha Vill
Mar 16th, 2004, 02:51:23 PM
Rasha was visiting Coruscant, from Corellia. She had spent her whole life on Corellia, so seeing a place like this was mind boggling.

She had asked some people at the sapace port where a good place to get a drink was, and found herself directed to Master Yoghurt's Bar & Grill. She walks into the bar, leaving her blaster at the door, as per the request of the guards there, and walks up to the Bar taking a seet.

"Tender!"She calls and waves to the bartender "A pint of you finest Corellian Ale please."

The bartender nods, so Rasha turns her back to the bar and looks over the other patrons.

Hayes Muirso
Mar 16th, 2004, 02:54:50 PM
A man stepped up to the bar beside Rasha. He was wearing a black jacket buttoned almost all the way to his chin and a pair of thick-framed glasses. He smiled warmly at the bartender, who seemed to know him on a first named basis, exchanging a little polite banter with him before serving up a mug of something steaming that gave off a delicious aroma. Settling down onto one of the stools by the bar, the man takes a sip of his drink while looking at the unfamiliar person on the next stool along. “New here?” he asked, smiling as he lowered his cup into his hands, warming his palms against the hot china.

Rasha Vill
Mar 16th, 2004, 02:59:31 PM
Rasha looks at the man next to her, and nods...

"Yes. I'm just visiting Coruscant."

The bar tender shows up with her Ale, she picks up the mug and takes a sip. Her face cringers slightly...

"They call this Fine Corellian Ale? *Shrugs* I guess the good stuff doesn't get out, with the Sith there and all."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:02:20 PM
“I think the bar stocks a happy medium. Nothing too fancy, but nothing awful. After all, we don’t want the Jedi getting too drunk,” he replied, a definite tone of humor in his voice. “Are you much of a connoisseur of ale, or just a native Corellian?”

Rasha Vill
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:05:49 PM
"Born and raised, pure blooded Corellian."

Rasha takes another sip of her Ale.

"This is my first time off the planet."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:16:47 PM
“Really?” Hayes looked surprised. It was odd really. He had in fact never left Coruscant, so it should not have seemed so unusual- but then Coruscant was a huge planet, almost like many societies rolled into one. “Are you enjoying it here? I hope you’ve gotten a warm reception.”

Rasha Vill
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:23:59 PM
"It's okay. I've only been here for a few hours so far, Havn't got much of a reception ether. Aside from some people that told me this place was a good place to get a drink, and now you, I really haven't talked to anybody."

She sighs taking another sip of her ale.

"In fact it's nice to NOT have people tending to my every need at every corner. But I know I'll have to go back to Corellia soon. I always have work to do, but I finaly got some time off."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:39:37 PM
“Tending to your every need?” Hayes’ eyebrows rose. “You must have a pretty important job.”

Rasha Vill
Mar 17th, 2004, 02:42:57 PM
Rasha Smiles...

"I'm the mayor of Coronet. The first and only Female mayor the planet has ever had. So I guess that you could say that I am rather important there."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 19th, 2004, 12:58:26 PM
“Wow, that is important. I’m surprised you’re here, really. This place is normally just a haunt for Jedi and people of Coruscant. I didn’t think I’d ever see a mayor here.” He smiled anxiously.

“You’ll have to excuse me. I’m very interested in politics. This is the first time I’ve ever gotten to meet a politician face to face. It’s sad that I’m excited, isn’t it?” he laughed.

Rasha Vill
Mar 19th, 2004, 03:45:56 PM
Rasha Laughs.

"I'm just a normal person with a big job. I asked some people where the best place in the area to get a drink was, and I was pointed over here. It's not like I'm here for work related reasons. I just wanted to get out of the office fo a while and see how others run there world. So I wanted to go to a place that would likely be a bigger headach than Coronet to run, and the first place that came to mind was Coruscant."

She takes another sip of her Ale....

"Everybody gets excited over something strange. For me I get excited when paperwork is approved on it's first attempt through the system. *laughs* Needless to say that I don't get excited all that often."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 20th, 2004, 10:52:22 AM
“We’ve all got to have our passions, eh?” he said with a smile. “So you’ve come to see what a big mess we’re all in here, then. I would have though that Corellia would have been a much more volatile place than Coruscant, what with the Sith occupation and all,” he continued, with a slight frown.

Rasha Vill
Mar 20th, 2004, 12:57:43 PM
"I admit that they do cause some problems now and then, but all and all they tend to keep to themselves. I've grown up with them there, and as long as you stay on there good side, thry really are not all bad. They are just people, like the rest of us."

Rasha looks around to see if anybody else is listening in on them. then leans closer to Hayes...

"Since your so interested in politics, I guess I could tell you something, but none of this is offical, Yet, so please keep quite about it. There are some big changes going on at Corellia, and from what I can see, the sith will be giving leadership of the planet over to the locals, as long as they are not kicked off. If things keep up the way they are going, Corellia will be under new leadership in about a month or two."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 21st, 2004, 03:50:45 AM
Corellia under new ownership? Hayes wondered if he was the first one, off of the Sith world, to be privy to such information. It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end at the thought of suddenly being embroiled in some political scheme yet unknown to the hub world. “That’s fascinating. I studied Corellia’s history for quite some time, and try to keep up with current goings-on in the system as much as possible… I’d never thought that a power shift would occur, unless the Republic toppled the regime, or their were ulterior motives.”

Rasha Vill
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:42:29 AM
"Well from the way things look to me, the sith have figured out that the planet they call home will not last much longer if the sith stay in charge. They don't have much political sence, and tend to only look after there own, so that meens that thoses that are suporting there high life are suffering. If that doesn't change, they will not be able to like in that big palace, anymore. *Laughs* Could you Imagin a big powerful group of force users working out of a laundrymat, or out of a Diner! They don't want to do that so They need somebody to take over the political aspect of running the planet."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 21st, 2004, 11:05:26 AM
Hayes laughed at the little joke about Sith in a Diner – he couldn’t imagine a Sith bartending or busing tables, as Hayes often volunteered to do. “That’s really something. A political leader, huh… if history has taught me anything, it’s that the Sith and politics don’t mix.”

Rasha Vill
Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:10:38 AM
"They really don't mix. The state of corellia proves it. I just hope that whoever take over is at least partly concerned about the welfare of the people"

She allready knows that she will be taking over, but dosent want to let him know that. It would be best if they think she is only working off of rumors...

She finishes off her ale and orders another...

Hayes Muirso
Mar 24th, 2004, 10:36:24 AM
“I’ll get you that,” he says with a smile, slipping the credits for her drink to the bartender.

“So… tell me more, indulge my curiosity about Corellia and yourself, Miss…?”

Rasha Vill
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:10:53 AM
Rasha smiles and laughs...

"Are you sure that your not a political reporter? Cause I'm having a hard time figuring out if you are interested in me because of my job, because I'm a woman, or because I'm from Corellia. Not that I'd turn away a hansom young man, who's buying my drink for me. Though I would like to know why your so interested in me."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:16:17 AM
“All of the above,” he replied, returning the smile. “Really, I’m just curious. I like to meet people… I like to hear stories. It’s not often that I get to hear ones as interesting as I’m sure you have to tell.”

Rasha Vill
Mar 26th, 2004, 01:14:15 PM
"Well I guess I could tell a little bit...

I was born and raised on Corellia. My father was heavy into politics when I was young, accualy untill he died 6 years ago he was heavy into politics. He taught me almost everything I know about political settings, and other interesting things like dealing with the press. About 5 years ago I got into politics, and 2 years ago I became Mayor of Coronet, because all the other people in the running steped out, or vanished. Other than that I've been running the city of Coronet."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 26th, 2004, 02:41:46 PM
“So did you want to come into politics, or was it more that you felt you had to, to carry on the legacy so to speak?” Hayes asked, sitting forward a little.

Rasha Vill
Mar 26th, 2004, 05:31:35 PM
"I went into politics because I wanted to improve Corellia. I though that politics was the only way I could do it, after I tested negitive for force potental. I also thought that I would have an edge in the political field, since my father had already tought me alot about it when I was young untill he died."

Hayes Muirso
Mar 29th, 2004, 12:03:54 PM
“If you have been Force sensitive, do you think you would have become a Sith?”

Rasha Vill
Apr 2nd, 2004, 02:07:23 PM
"I might have... I don't know. My father wanted me to become a sith, because he thought he owed them alot for sparing his life."

Hayes Muirso
Apr 4th, 2004, 07:55:12 AM
“Sparing his life?” Hayes frowned.

“I don’t believe they would have done that without some… unscrupulous reason to do so. Sith are brutal.”

Rasha Vill
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:35:23 AM
"My father was the only political leader of Corellia that was left alive after the sith took over. The others refused to work for them, but my father excepted the new rulers and the let him live."

Rasha gets her drink from the bartender and takes a sip.

"Some Sith are Brutal but not all of them. the ones know as Warlock and Lady Vader are some of the nicest people I've met, That is as long as you are no their good side."

Hayes Muirso
Apr 12th, 2004, 04:23:13 AM
“Which I imagine I, naturally with being a Jedi, wouldn’t be. Are you telling me that they aren’t all killing machines? I thought that was what they got their power from,” Hayes looked confused – apparently he had been misinformed.

Rasha Vill
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:27:13 PM
"No, not all of them are killing machines. Some of them are, but not all. Most of the people of TSO are much more cunning than they are killers. The will always do what is best for them, and a good chunk of the time it is best to be nice to those that may work on your side. I will admit that they are evil, but most of them would rather make people suffer than kill them. But those that are on a Sith Order World are treated rather well, cause those are the people that are bringing TSO money."