PDA

View Full Version : looking for help

Hayes Muirso
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:15:57 PM
I was wondering if I could convince anyone into helping me with bringing Hayes into being a part of the NR. He's a former professor of history and politics of the Coruscant City University, so has a broad knowledge of past battles and such like, therefore would be suited to some sort of advisory or tactical work. Would there be anyone willing to liaise with him and discuss recruitment?

Xazor Elessar
Mar 17th, 2004, 04:20:44 PM
Hey....I will reply to our thread -- the one where I guess this was supposed to happen. I'll reply tonight -- I just couldn't for a while due to writers block and then getting a three day ban.

Sorry. :(

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 2nd, 2004, 06:39:17 PM
Sorry for the late reply...^_^;

Lion would be willing to do it; however I think you might want to ask Reshmar or Tai. They've been on more often than I have recently, and they need some experience doing recruitment threads. You might want to pop a PM off to one of them. :D

Iziz
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:18:11 PM
There are two people I now know who use Matthew Good for their character, and there are two people who were formerly history teachers IC. Matthew Good was going to be a history teacher before he started singing. Coincidence? I think not.

Teleran Balades
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:36:37 PM
The trivia nut strikes again.

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:10:35 PM
I'm speechless. :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:18:15 AM
Reshmar or Tai? I ... don't know who Tai is o_O

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:12:05 PM
tiefighter181st, aka Taichi Yamagi. Our senior Wing Commander. :D

imported_Reshmar
Apr 4th, 2004, 03:13:05 AM
I don't know what tie has planned but Reshmar will be going home to Calimari after he gets whipped at Bestine in a foul mood.
Ill be doing some research and development and coming up with a couple of new ship designs. One being the Rejuvenator. Which will soon become the mainstay of the Fleet if I can convince Fleet command of its Importance. An advisor would come in handy. A detailed lay out of battle strategies and historical tactics would come much appreciated. Tie I know will be working on a frigate to replace both the Neb B and Assault Frigate in one ship.so either way we can use some help. Once Bestine is over I plan on requesting a meeting of Fleet command and argue the need for newer more advanced ships. You could be a part of that.

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 4th, 2004, 05:02:13 AM
Right....you know what?

Jen, if you'd like I'll just have Lion do it. :lol

imported_Reshmar
Apr 4th, 2004, 01:58:59 PM
:lol hey.... im just throwing out idea