PDA

View Full Version : Memory lost, not yet found

Vishalla Daoked
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:31:34 PM
Vishalla's sitting on the edge of walkway on Coruscant, legs hanging over the edge, arms resting on a handrail which is at her height. The young elven child sighs as she looks out at nothing, knowing that she doesn't even know her own name or where she's from. She's met a couple of interesting ppl, but they've been busy and she hasn't had time to talk with them.

"This sucks. I not even know who I am."

Selinica Miriya
Mar 16th, 2004, 02:35:47 PM
Miriya had been lurking the streets of Coruscant, always out for information as to where she might find that idiot Thalius Nendor. Ooh, he cheesed her off, and if anything, she was determined to find him, and give him a reason to wish he had died before he met her. Despite her expert skills in tracking, Stalisur'talin, which is the Kpaurian birth name of Thalius, had succeeded in evading her. So at this moment, she was just lurking, grumbling, thinking.... So absorbed in it that she almost tripped on the girl sitting at the edge of the walkway.

"Ack.. Oh. Hello there..."

A sly smile slipped over the huntress' face.

...I not even know who I am. This was something that Miriya understood, having her memory messed with by the Black Dragon, and her life messed up further (according to a Jedi standard) by Stalis and Eva Spher's council. The female sith crouched, crossed her arms, and leaned on the railing, her long, dark coat skirting on the ground around her. The metallic fixtures on her gloves clicked on the railing, her icy eyes glinting in the sun.

"Don't you even know your name, kid?"

Vishalla Daoked
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:22:04 AM
"Nope. Though some call me Vishella so that's what I use."

Vishalla at Miriya and smiles.

"What you called?"

Vishalla asks with her childlike curiousity.

Selinica Miriya
Mar 18th, 2004, 12:03:53 AM
Miriya rests her head on her crossed arms for a second, then looks back up to the mid-morning sky, wondering what in the hell she's doing sitting around on some nameless Coruscant walkway while the sun is still shining...

...and talking to a kid, no less. "Name's Miriya."

An elven kid, furthermore. Her looks remind me of...me when I was that age...I would be amused if someone mistook her for being my own kid...Huh.

Eyes slipping closed for a moment, she reached over to one of the many blades she carried on her. There was no intent in this movement. It was just something she did without really noticing it. The feel of a hilt was comfort to her hands. "So what're you gonna do..Vishalla? Sit here all day and pout and wish you knew something about yourself?"

Miriya tried not to show the scowl in her mind, but it just showed up in a small amount in her voice.

Vishalla Daoked
Mar 18th, 2004, 01:03:07 PM
"No, sit and think for while, then go and find food to eat."

Vishalla tugs at her dirty white dress which she's worn since she first woke up on Coruscant with no memory of her past.

"Now I just enjoy sunshine and be happy."

Selinica Miriya
Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:28:52 AM
The huntress just nods, without saying anything and she just draws one leg up to her chest, and rests her chin on the knee of that particular leg.

Just be happy....Heh. I sometimes wish I could do that. But happiness...It's not for me.

"Ya wanna eat with me, kid....?"

Asking a kid to eat with you. There's a first. I swear you're going soft, Mir...

Her brows furrowed, and she shook her head.

"...After the thinking's done, that is...What do you say?"

Vishalla Daoked
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:54:07 AM
Vishalla perks up a bit at the mention of eating.

"Sounds good to me."

Selinica Miriya
Mar 27th, 2004, 09:58:48 PM
Miriya shrugs, and her head falls back as she looks to the sky.

"Just tell me when you're ready and we'll fetch some grub, kid."

Vishalla Daoked
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:16:12 PM
Vishalla stands up and faces Miriya.

"I'm ready now. Thinking can wait."

Selinica Miriya
May 13th, 2004, 11:12:12 AM
Miriya grins and stands, patting the girl on the head.

"Very good. And I've got just the place in mind. Lysha's Munch in this garden district. Very nice place to be in the morning."

Heh...Yeah. On the rare occasion i'm even out at this unsightly time of day... The huntress smirked and placed a hand on the butt of the hilt of her Black Blade. The last time she'd used it was around the time she'd encounterd one of those nightwalkers.

Vishalla Daoked
May 18th, 2004, 08:27:11 AM
"Ok. I don't know where it is so you'll have to show me."

Vishalla slips her small hand into Miriya's hand and looks up at her.

Selinica Miriya
May 20th, 2004, 02:12:27 AM
Miriya nodded slowly.

Heh. Cute...just like Damian was as a young child...

"Ok..." she says, squinting into the sun...."Let's go. I hope you like walking, because with me, you're gonna do a lot of that...."

And off the went, heading towards the previously mentioned eating establishment.

Vishalla Daoked
May 21st, 2004, 09:50:59 AM
"Nope, I not mind. I enjoy walking. It's nice."

Selinica Miriya
May 21st, 2004, 12:59:49 PM
Good.

They were fairly quiet most of the way there, but as they entered the garden district, a curiousity dug into the huntress' mind.

"Vishalla... You have absolutely no clue about yourself?"

The young girl just nodded quietly.

"Hmm. Ok... Well, when we're eating breakfast, we'll talk a bit about it and figure out what we're going to do, ok?"

She wasn't paying attention to where they were going, and very nearly, the twosome almost walked straight on past their destination. But Miriya noticed rather quickly, and it was corrected, and they were soon heading into the little establishment, Lysha's Munch. They were seated, and given menus, and then left alone to decide.

"Check it out, kiddo. Pick what you want...And I'll pick what I want, and we chow down."

Vishalla Daoked
May 26th, 2004, 11:25:15 AM
Vishalla climbs up onto her seat and sits down, picking up the menu and looking at it, trying to decide what she wants to eat.

Selinica Miriya
May 28th, 2004, 11:37:42 AM
Miriya was just on the brink of making a final decision as to what she wanted to eat when one of the sevice staff came by and inquired as to what she would like.

"Good Morning..." The young lady said.

Good morning? Never known the horrid time of day as 'good'...

"...what can I get you today?"

How about the head of a Kpaurian predator, hmmm?

The Sith Huntress looked up from the menu, and smiled without looking threatening.

"How about a stack of pancakes and raspberry syrup, eggs sunny side up, bacon, hashbrowns and... Orange juice."

Whiskey? Haha. Too early for that.

Tempting thought, though. The waitress turned to Vishalla.

"And you, little miss, what would you like?"

Vishalla Daoked
Jun 14th, 2004, 11:30:43 AM
"Pancakes with strawberry's an whip cream an orange juice."

Vishalla says cheerfully.

Selinica Miriya
Jun 15th, 2004, 11:12:01 AM
The waitress smiled, input Vishalla's order on the datapad, and then looked again to Miriya.

"And will that be all?"

Miriya had been watching Vishalla while the girl had made her order. The kid has good taste. And then she snapped her icy eyes to the waitress, and faked a very convincing cheerful smile.

"Yes, that's everything, thank you." ...."You're welcome. Your orders will be ready in no more than ten minutes."

Then the waitress drifted off, flitting from table to table. Miriya turned back to Vishalla, and crossed her arms, leaning on the table. The girl was watching her, just like she'd been watching the girl. And Vishalla kept watching...It made Miriya grin.

"What?"

Is she copying me? ..Oh, I must have forgotten that kids are impressionable and take everything as an example. I've got to watch myself.

Vishalla Daoked
Jun 16th, 2004, 09:42:00 AM
Vishalla keeps watching Miriya, but she also crosses her arms and leans on the table as best she can.

"What now?"

Selinica Miriya
Jun 16th, 2004, 11:14:24 AM
Miriya continued to stare at Vishalla, and a small smile started to form on her face. She lifted one arm and had it propped up, her chin in her hand.

"Oh...nothing. Not until after we eat, anyways. So we'll just eat... then, well, what do you want to do? I've got some work to do today..."

She could bring the girl with her, or just leave her to stir about, subject to something worse than her. And there are things worse than a killer.

"Oh, that smells good...."

Vishalla Daoked
Jun 21st, 2004, 09:16:43 AM
"Could I come?"

Vishalla questions eagerly. She's tired of just milling about with nothing to do.

Selinica Miriya
Jun 24th, 2004, 11:36:35 AM
Miriya thought about this a second, then no more.

"Sure. You can come. The Obsidia is fit to live in, so it's my home. Gets kind of lonely. I'd be happy to..."

She was cut short by the arrival of the food, and with that, the grumbling of her stomach. A half-grimace, half-grin showed momentarily as the food was set on the table, and the Huntress payed the necessary creds.

"Ok. Chow down, kiddo."

Vishalla Daoked
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:46:36 AM
Vishalla smiles as Miriya says that she can come, but before she gets a chance to respond, the food arrives and she's starting to eat even before the server has let go of her plate.

Selinica Miriya
Jun 25th, 2004, 11:42:10 AM
Th huntress, too, practically dove into her meal. First meal in hours upon hours, because when she was intense into her work, the outside world, and the fact that she was a living being seemed to disappear.

Mmm. And it's been ages since I've had such good pancakes.

Miriya smirked at Vishalla's hunger. Really she couldn't blame the kid..Kids grow, right? And they refuel like crazy.

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 7th, 2004, 09:20:22 AM
Vishalla continues eating her meal in silence, more intent on her food then on Miriya at this point in time.

Selinica Miriya
Jul 7th, 2004, 04:54:44 PM
Miriya must've been hungry. Half her meal was gone now, and she was looking rather satisfied. She just kept on mowing through it, like it was going to disappear if she didn't eat it fast enough. In most cases she was ladylike, but not today.

"Mm...."

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 21st, 2004, 08:49:52 AM
Vishalla continues to eat her meal quickly and in silence, as if she's afraid that if she starts to speak, her meal will disappear without her eating it. When she's done, she licks her lips and starts to drink her juice.