PDA

View Full Version : Conflicting Emotions

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:11:19 PM
*Natia's sitting in a window above Dexter's diner, in TLJ headquarters. It's been a shrot while since Leten was brought in, and her emotions are confusing her. A lot. Yestarday, she fell asleep snuggled up to Leten after she came across him injured on the front steps. When she woke up this morning, she was happy that he was there. Funny thing is, is she felt safe in his arms.

Poledra is up on her perch in their room here for when she's not wanting to return to the GJO when she's in worse shape then normal.

Then there's the fact she seems to count the minutes until she sees Leten next. Highly unusual for her considering Leten's a male. Almost everybody is out right now, but she'd asked her Grandfather Marcus to come and talk. Yet another abnomally in her life. An adult male that she trusts from when she first met him*

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 17th, 2004, 04:21:22 AM
"You really should put that thing away, matey"

Marcus glanced at his pipe.

"Dont you start Dexter. Seriously, the baby's not here, what's the issue?"

"That thing ill kill ya"

"So will diHydro Oxide."

Dexter looked at the Jedi blankly. "what?"

"Water Dex. In your case, a shower"

"Hehehehehe. Suit ya self buddy"

Marcus sighed. So much had changed. It was like life a whirlwind, spinning out of control. The last few weeks had been one surprise after another. Getting used to it was tiring and now Helenias was back at GJO, it was time to fall back on some old, relaxing habits.

The match sizzled as it struck on the table. It's flame was bought up to the pipe - a moment later, smoke curled around the head of the cloaked figure, huddled in a dark corner like he used to do at the Bar and Grill, so long ago.

The Ranger of old it seemed had come back.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:01:51 AM
*Natia continues sitting by the window looking outside for a little while longer before standing up and heading down to the diner area. Before she even gets a chance to ask Dexter if Marcus was here, Dexter points to the corner where Marcus is sitting. A nod to Dexter in thanx, she turns and heads towards her Grandfather. Upon reaching him, she seats herself across the table from him and frowns before she starts talking*

Been a busy while hasn't it.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 20th, 2004, 06:43:06 AM
"Just a bit" he said. "It's also been educational. Had any chance to talk to Helenias yet? She's certainly surprised you have joined the family so to speak"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:00:24 AM
Not yet. I've had things to do which have been keeping me away. And uncertainties regarding my emotions. I will be talking with her soon though.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:28:04 AM
"Hmm? Uncertain of your emotions?'" he asked. "Something on your mind?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:12:10 AM
Yes, something is on my mind. More like someone. Leten.

Ever since I met him, I've trusted him, which for me is unusual. Then yestarday, he came back to the GJO injured, not having slept in over a day so I dragged him to my room after taking him to the medbay to get healed and, well, made him get some sleep there with me. And I felt comfortable there with him. As if nothing else in the world mattered except for me to be there with him, and having him in my arms and being in his arm.

*Natia goes silent, just no realising that she may be burdening her Grandfather with unnecessary things to think on*

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:53:56 PM
"Oh, I think I see why you are uncertain now"

He leaned back, puffing on the pipe, thinking.

"I'm not sure I can help here, for I'm not the most knowledgeable of beings. But I can meet him, if you wish"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:19:34 PM
*Natia smiles and nods her head slightly*

Yes, I would like you to meet him and see what you think of him.

Is this feeling normal??

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 3rd, 2004, 10:55:53 PM
"Well, from what I know of this type thing, I would say the answer is yes. Affairs of the heart are always mysterious and strange"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 6th, 2004, 09:45:53 AM
*Natia nods before settling back in her seat across from Marcus*

Grandpa, what are your experiences with Affairs of the heart??