PDA

View Full Version : Xazor has...

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:34:22 PM
...been given a three day respite/banning from these forums and from Meras for a minor case of breaking infiltration rules and for being a smart ass to me.

The thread with the offense is located here in post numbers 35, 37, and 39:

http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9070

Rules and what I say when enforcing them will not be taken lightly and shrugged off, ever.

My last post in the thread linked above was emailed to her.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:36:47 PM
I cant seem to access said thread.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:38:20 PM
I didn't think that forum was private but I will post the pertinent posts here then.

Give me a second to retrieve them.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:39:10 PM
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 35]
Author : Xazor Elessar
Date : Today 09:02:45 PM

Wow, I think that all of you need to fucking grow up in a hurry if all you do is sit around and talk about me. What the fuck is your problem? Ya know what? A great deal of you picking on me are a bunch of really shitty writers in the first place, and ya know what else? There are locked forums, yes locked forums that you have no access to where you are slandered -- by people who you call "friends". :lol

It's fucking hilarious, ya know? And I expected a lot more of you. Ya know what? I don't do this sort of shit and I'm younger then you. Looks like wisdom has been granted to the young. I think that you need a fucking hole in your head because not much else could knock maturity into that braincell of yours.

You can all go to fucking hell. Fuck off and die.

[Post 36]
Author : Ogre Mal Pannis
Date : Today 09:08:18 PM

Originally posted by Xazor Elessar
There are locked forums, yes locked forums that you have no access to where you are slandered -- by people who you call "friends". :lolThis statement could be considered infiltration. Materials in private forums are to remain private under all circumstances.

[Post 37]
Date : Today 09:11:00 PM

But did I tell you what they said? Nope, so guess I didn't infiltrate! Ha! It's not even on this board, so you have no ground to stand on. :rolleyes

[Post 38]
Date : Today 09:13:36 PM

Guess what, smarting off to an administrator is also a banning offense.

I have plenty of ground to stand on because you did leak information from a private forum which is a "no questions asked" banning offense. Read the FAQ here and at Fans because said banning would apply at both forums.

Please smart mouth me, one last time.

[Post 39]
Date : Today 09:21:08 PM

Read the FAQ's?

Okay, in that case, if I am to be banned, ban about six other people that I can think of off hand.

Dae, being the first on the list. Or wait, she's your friend. :lol Wow, I really thought I had your trust, Dru, but I guess you lied to my face too. What happened to all of the things you said to me a long time ago, about being a friend? Guess that doesn't apply with these people does it.

Oh, and Ogre, if you call this smarting off to you, sorry but this particular post wasn't directed at you fully -- so none of it is "smarting off" as you put it.

[Post 40]
Date : Today 09:25:25 PM

I have zero evidence that Dru or Dae has ever leaked information from a private forum, while I quoted the evidence of it to you.

I do not discriminate. If the rules are broken or if myself or another staffer is treated with disrespect, there will be consequences.

I have decided the consequences for you in this instance are a 3 day break from both these forums and SWFans.

Enjoy the time off and get your head on straight about spouting information, no matter how specific is it, that is contained in private forums in a place other than that private forum.

The messages has been download from Meras.Org Forums at http://meras.org/forum at 12.03.2004 09:38:28

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:46:44 PM
Shit. Shit shit shit.

Wow, I think that all of you need to fucking grow up in a hurry if all you do is sit around and talk about me. What the fuck is your problem? Ya know what? A great deal of you picking on me are a bunch of really shitty writers in the first place, and ya know what else? There are locked forums, yes locked forums that you have no access to where you are slandered -- by people who you call "friends".

It's fucking hilarious, ya know? And I expected a lot more of you. Ya know what? I don't do this sort of shit and I'm younger then you. Looks like wisdom has been granted to the young. I think that you need a fucking hole in your head because not much else could knock maturity into that braincell of yours.

You can all go to fucking hell. Fuck off and die.

Okay, in that case, if I am to be banned, ban about six other people that I can think of off hand.

Dae, being the first on the list. Or wait, she's your friend. Wow, I really thought I had your trust, Dru, but I guess you lied to my face too. What happened to all of the things you said to me a long time ago, about being a friend? Guess that doesn't apply with these people does it.

Oh, and Ogre, if you call this smarting off to you, sorry but this particular post wasn't directed at you fully -- so none of it is "smarting off" as you put it.

That was dumb. Holiday justified. I'm sure I'll get a PM about it in a few days time, complaining about the injustice of it all. Tough shit for her.

Figrin D'an
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:53:54 PM
Maybe someone should explain to her what that forum is all about. Perhaps she doesn't understand exactly what "Hell" is supposed to be.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:55:57 PM
I'm not going to be the one to explain this to her.

And for that, I am more overjoyed than you can possibly imagine. :)

Figrin D'an
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:57:42 PM
lol... I'll bet.

And no, I'm not volunteering.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:04:27 PM
I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Oh well, kudos, Ogre-san. You are more merciful than I would have been.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:06:23 PM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Oh well, kudos, Ogre-san. You are more merciful than I would have been. This will be her only mercy holiday, any other future infraction that is a banning offense will result in a perm ban.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:11:41 PM
I am now laughing online.

AmazonBabe
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:13:10 PM
*sigh* This wouldn't be the first time she's spoken about something from a private forum. |I

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:14:23 PM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
*sigh* This wouldn't be the first time she's spoken about something from a private forum. |I Oh? o_O

This is news to me. :\

AmazonBabe
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:19:22 PM
Um, yeah. AIM me on my hidey name. I think you have it.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:21:22 PM
Um, yeah. AIM me on my hidey name. I think you have it. I don't see it in my list, (my list is frelled and way out of date) but you can contact me via AIM name: BigGreenOgre

AmazonBabe
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:27:19 PM
The irony... I added your name to my list, but I don't see you.

I'm also a novice user to Trillian, so I have no idea if I botched something up. :x

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:28:26 PM
I think the evidence/talking about that instance would be in the Ladies Lounge mod forum.

Three day vacation justified.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:30:38 PM
*sigh* This wouldn't be the first time she's spoken about something from a private forum. |I

What? Does she realise how serious that is??????

Originally posted by Figrin D'an
Maybe someone should explain to her what that forum is all about. Perhaps she doesn't understand exactly what "Hell" is supposed to be.

Uuuuhhh.... dont look at me to explain.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:32:14 PM
In a way, it kind of makes me sad to see her acting like this, over and over and over. It's not like we haven't tried to explain things to her, or help her calm down a bit. When she's nice, she's very nice, but she's one of those people who needs to step away from the keyboard when she's angry. It's like every little thing is all someone else's fault, and I just can't understand that. :\

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:34:25 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I think the evidence/talking about that instance would be in the Ladies Lounge mod forum.

Three day vacation justified. I can look there myself if granted permission.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:46:10 PM
I grant you permission silly boy.

^^that was referring to Swfans.net, not any of the other silly boys in the thread.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:49:38 PM
BUT I AM YOUR KING!

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:50:01 PM
:: slaps Fewd just because she can ::

:D

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:51:26 PM

^^that was referring to Swfans.net, not any of the other silly boys in the thread. Thanks. :)

Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
:: slaps Fewd just because she can ::

:D YAY! :D >D

Morgan Evanar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:52:43 PM
Mod Abuse!

THREAD REPORTED!

Edit: Oh shit :(

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:53:05 PM
:rolleyes and bans Fewd

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:54:16 PM
:rolleyes and bans Fewd

MOD ABUSE OF POWERS!!!!

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:57:08 PM
:: bans Marcus ... and his kittens too! ::

AmazonBabe
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:58:49 PM

^^that was referring to Swfans.net, not any of the other silly boys in the thread.

I gave him access before you did! So MNEH :mneh :D

Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
BUT I AM YOUR KING!

Hehehehehehehehe>Dhehehehehehehe

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:00:01 AM
:: bans Marcus ... and his kittens too! ::

NNNNOOOOOOO!!! NOT THE KITTENS!!!!!

FORCE FRYING PAN!!!

WHACK!

:: You think I'm tempting fate here by panning Navaria? ::

AmazonBabe
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:01:39 AM
:: Makes Marcus eat his pan ::

It's good for you... lots of iron.

:: Gives Nav a flower. :: :D

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:01:49 AM
:: rubs her head and glares at Marcus ::

:mad

grrr.... you're gonna make me bring out the coffee cup aren't ya?

edit .. oh! I didn't see the flower? :D :: is all happy now ::

AmazonBabe
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:02:52 AM
:D!

I make all booboos go away! ^_^

Morgan Evanar
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:03:25 AM
Hehehehehehehehe>Dhehehehehehehe Doubleshit.

HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED! SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERIT IN THE SYSTEM!

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:04:26 AM
:: Makes Marcus eat his pan ::

It's good for you... lots of iron.

:: Gives Nav a flower. :: :D

Yes but if I eat it, I'll be able to fart bullets. You dotn want me to take aim at you now, do you?

TheHolo.Net
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:04:51 AM
I gave himaccess before you did! So MNEH :mneh :DShe gave me direct links too, so I had no excuse to stumble accross threads I shouldn't. :p

Okay, here's my call on that situation without going into too much detail so as to respect TLL's own policies and privacy: It happened in July 2003, and was not brought to my attention. The ladies decided to handle it in house as far as disciplinary action went. Nothing wrong with that.

It was a case of one person's word against another's so really if I had been brought in I would have had a tough time finding irrefutable evidence which is required in cases of infiltration.

I will not hold that incident against her in this particular case because of the conglomeration of all of the factors I just mentioned, but it makes the ice she is skating on even thinner now. I intend to PM her on Monday when I restore her Fans/Meras access and issue her a warning regarding this "thin ice" she is on.

AmazonBabe
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:06:24 AM
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESGUSTING, Marcus!!!

Where;s Helen when you need her to smack some sense into you?? :x

:: Drags Morg away to the :mischief unknowns. ::

EDIT: Sounds fair enough to me, Ogies.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:07:38 AM
thus spoke the hand of Kahsalla :shootin

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:09:38 AM
Where;s Helen when you need her to smack some sense into you??

Kinky. I must sggest it to her in our next sexual romp

Edit : And Ogre, that's quite fair. I just dont want to see the PM she'll then send to me about how unfair it all is, how she's been bullied... etc....Yeeech. Whatever girl. Yousa been overreating.

AmazonBabe
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:12:56 AM
Yes! She should smack some sense into you with that damn pan of yours!!! :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:37:09 AM
Sounds fair to me as well.,

Charley
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:06:57 AM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an

Something about explaining it ruins the comedy in there. Half the laughs are people thinking we're flaming each other or being retards.

Its a parody of the internet. Nothing's sacred.

Figrin D'an
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:18:25 AM
Originally posted by Charley
Something about explaining it ruins the comedy in there. Half the laughs are people thinking we're flaming each other or being retards.

Its a parody of the internet. Nothing's sacred.

Yeah, I know. I don't like pandering to the lowest common denominator any more than anyone else. It just might save on a future headache or two. After all, there are some people around who have the potential to react in a manner similiar to that of Xaz.

Charley
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:20:32 AM
Could just edit her access mask to the place, I guess.

I don't mind a few people getting flustered over it, but if somebody has a meltdown, I can simply make it to where they don't have to come to the forum at all :)

Pierce Tondry
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:46:31 AM
Wow. Just... wow.

I wasn't feeling well, can't sleep, decide to visit boards, and... wow.

Well, that's Xaz, and that's dealt with.

Ugh, my stomach.

AmazonBabe
Mar 13th, 2004, 09:57:49 PM
:( :: Offers Tondry some virtual chicken broth and toast. :: :)

TheHolo.Net
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:26:59 PM
Xazor's disciplinary ban period has ended and her access restored. I also PM'd her with this message:
Your Temp ban has been lifted as of today. Do let this be a lesson to you. No one is above the rules. If rules are broken there will be consequences. The RP staff and the group mods have been informed of your offense and will all take part in keeping a close eye on you and your actions.

I learned during this process that this was not your first offense when it comes to breaking infiltration/private forum confidentiality rules, but seeing that I was not informed of the situation when it occurred, did not bring that in to bear on the disciplinary action you were subjected to. But, let me warn you, it makes the ice you are skating on very very thin. Do not break another SWFans rule or the disciplinary action to be dolled out then will not be as light as this incident.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:34:53 PM
This is so believable.......not >_<
Xazor Elessar wrote on Today 12:28:02 PM:
What other offense have I done? Obviously I'm not aware of all these things either. Please do inform.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:47:29 PM
...makes the ice you are skating on very very thin.

ooOOOoo... Was that an Ice War'ning? Perhaps?

;)

TheHolo.Net
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:49:25 PM
Sigh, some people just don't know how to read. :x
Xazor Elessar wrote on Today 12:39:08 PM:

SWFans.Net wrote on Today 01:33 pm:
The Ladies Lounge. You had your access revoked from some forums there for sharing information from a private forum.

I will not go into further detail, nor will I argue with you about this or any other offense, nor will I listen to counter accusations, unless rock solid proof is offered.

I was not going to argue with you about these things. In fact, I wasn't even going to defend myself because I know you wouldn't hear the truth from me. It's okay, I understand.

The way I see it, though -- I didn't infiltrate to get myself banned this time.

Oh, and if you want rock solid proof about other people infiltrating about things that were in private forums, talk to Chris (Terran Starek and Jeran Conrad) who received numerous PM's from Dae Jinn about things in private forums. I know because he and I speak on a regular basis.

Like I said though, don't take my word for it -- speak to a third party if you wish. :)
My reply:
Take your attitude elsewhere. If I get another response from you that says anything other than "I will not let it happen again" your access to these forums will be revoked permenently.

"He said she said" is far from rock solid irrefutable proof, while I have such evidence from you in the case that warranted your three day banning already, in the form of your own writing of private forum contents in a public forum.

The group mods of SWFans were surprised to hear that I was as easy on you as I was. Your actions that caused this disciplinary action were more than enough to sign your walking papers.

If you are so displeased with how these boards are administered then please do ask to have your access removed for good. I will oblige.

imported_Eve
Mar 16th, 2004, 02:02:55 PM
We're just waiting now until she mucks up again. She has personal beef with Dae and always singles her out.

Pierce Tondry
Mar 16th, 2004, 02:47:22 PM
Bets, anyone? We could get a good pool going.

Figrin D'an
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:01:51 PM
She'll calm down for a few months, then something else will flare up, and her reactionary attitude will get her in trouble again. All it will take is someone making a comment that gives even the most minor appearance as negative comment directed at her.

To be honest, given her history, it's rather amazing that she has survived here as long as she has.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:07:17 PM
We can just let Charley say something to her...that will do it ;)

Charley
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:25:51 PM
^___________^

I'm throwin her a welcome back party :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:28:32 PM
Do we all get invites?? :mischief

Charley
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:28:49 PM
Yes there are refreshments too :)

Morgan Evanar
Mar 16th, 2004, 04:06:19 PM
Punch and pie. I got the pie.

Charley
Mar 16th, 2004, 04:08:35 PM
ok I'm making sangria. all the cool people like sangria.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 16th, 2004, 05:21:43 PM
call me crazy, but it almost seems like you all want her banned.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 16th, 2004, 05:25:22 PM
Her attiude and refusal to listen to facts has me very close to that, yes. Rumors about what someone said over IM don't mean squat to me unless I have absolute proof, she offered me none of that just a "he said, she said" runor mill excuse trying to shift blame to someone else. If she would own up to her own actions, apologize, and say she would not let it happen again, I would be satisfied.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 05:44:35 PM
I've been tradionally a good friend to Xaz, and I do think some people are going a bit overboard with what's been posted here. Some comments could be intrepeted as a Lets get her banned.

I do think a bit of a laugh is okay and a comment of well, aint she dumb!. But dont go futher.

But even as a friend of hers.....

Originally posted by SWFans.Net
Her attiude and refusal to listen to facts has me very close to that, yes. Rumors about what someone said over IM don't mean squat to me unless I have absolute proof, she offered me none of that just a "he said, she said" runor mill excuse trying to shift blame to someone else. If she would own up to her own actions, apologize, and say she would not let it happen again, I would be satisfied.

Ogre has a damn good point. If she breaks the rules and backchats Ogre, then she had the banning coming. Her actions are not excusable and I'm not going to gloss over that. If she steps out of line again, fine, ban away.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 16th, 2004, 05:46:59 PM
Charley's thread does scream of "Let's bait Xaz", and that troubles me.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 16th, 2004, 05:49:03 PM
What thread? The one in Hell?

He never brought up Xaz actually, it was others who did, Xaz and Sorr, and Xazor blew her top. The thread was for all intents and purposes, harmless.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 16th, 2004, 05:51:50 PM
Originally posted by Sorsha Kasajian
Charley's thread does scream of "Let's bait Xaz", and that troubles me. And she could have cussed Charley out all she wanted or even all she wants now in his new thread. It doesn't concern me until she starts mentioning what is said in private forums, which is what happened the first time.

If she wants to be mad and shows it, I'm okay with that happening at Meras, as long as infiltration rules are honored. I had no knowledge Charley was going to start that thread, and I not say that he is not allowed to have the thread. It is his forum.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 06:06:16 PM
It doesn't concern me until she starts mentioning what is said in private forums, which is what happened the first time.

I wonder, what forum was she referring to in that original blow up? I sorta thought it was Secret Jedi Business.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 16th, 2004, 06:19:08 PM
I just finished talking to her, and hopefully this will be the end of it without further escalation or incident.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 16th, 2004, 06:37:08 PM
One very small part of me feels bad that she hasn't grown enough confidence/a thick enough skin to stop letting these goofy remarks bother her. I mean, everybody here is, at some point, a target for jokes or good-natured insults. Even bad natured insults, at some point. It's just this drama thing, combined with the fact that she often presents herself as a target, that I think gets under people's skin.

Reminds me of a time, not too long ago now, when we were making up skill and weakness bios at the Jedi forum (I think it was the ooc one, but doesn't really matter now) and she had all these weaknesses that were "Cares too deeply about friends" or "Gives herself too much for the cause" or those type of things. A few of us tried, gently, to help her balance her character out, and were met with blatant hostitlity along the lines of "You know-it-alls are trying to run my character!!!"

So, I just put myself out of the way, and stopped caring one way or the other... Which is why I think Charley's thread is so funny. :)

Charley
Mar 16th, 2004, 06:46:51 PM
I don't care what she does in my forum, if anything. Its "no rules" for a reason.

The only rules that I'll even acknowledge are the ones from above, courtesy of Ogre. If she wants to flame, she can do so in Hell, and that's fine. Its really about getting our jollies over there anyways. She can take it as seriously or lightly as she pleases.

She made a scene, so I use it for comedy there. :)

imported_Eve
Mar 16th, 2004, 06:56:56 PM
Meras is different than here. That place is anything goes as far as content. Here you can't flame someone. There, it's okay, especially in HELL.

She just doesn't get that private means private. Rie and Holly were more than fair to her by letting her come back to TLL. I would have said bye bye forever.

Also, I can't stand when someone gets called on the carpet for HER bad actions, and instead of owning up to it and just saying, "I'm sorry, it won't happen again", she tries to sell other people down the river. It is totally dishonorable, and thats why she gets under people's skins.

She did it before, then did it in "Hell" and I do think its a matter of time before it happens again.

And on another note re: the "comments" in this thread - Don't post derogatory comments about Itala in the other thread (which are the same, if not worse in nature than those posted here), then come here and say its wrong to take that manner about Xazor because she's your pal. Be consistent, one way or the other, and then preach.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 07:45:42 PM
if your directing that coment to me, I would advise you re-read what I posted. I did not say that having a laugh at her or commenting on her stupidity is wrong. What was wrong is the perception of comments that could allude to a deliberate baiting by moderators so she gets banned. Such comments may be seen as amusing, but it is a dont go there comment.

I believe PM I got today showed that comments like that have a way of workign their way out and may cause trouble in the future. If she is permabanned and such an inference, be it joking or not, of a deliberate baiting, then there could be an unholy row.

In this situation, such a possibility of an infrance should be avoided.

Edit : remvoed something, taking it up with the correct person directly

imported_Eve
Mar 16th, 2004, 08:13:56 PM
Someone (from in here) told Xazor that such comments were made, and then someone PMed you about it?

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 08:37:44 PM
Originally posted by Eve
Someone (from in here) told Xazor that such comments were made, and then someone PMed you about it?

No, it was a PM from Xazor, that seemed to infer I had not supported her. I have not discussed this issue with anyone outside of here or even her, apart from Chris and it would be laughable he said anything out of order. She should not know what my position is and it did lead to a thought something's slipped.

\I'm probably reading too much into it. I've passed the PM onto someone else for a second opinion. .

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Mar 16th, 2004, 08:49:54 PM
I dont RP with Xazor, nor do I talk to her. Aside from her wild dramatics, I have nothing against her. My comments here were meant to be teasing, not baiting.

imported_Eve
Mar 16th, 2004, 09:00:15 PM
Someone may have said something, because I don't know why else she'd think you were anything but supportive.

1 - I don't know why people ever do that (infiltrate or leak info). They ALWAYS get caught sooner or later because many can't keep their mouth shut, and others figure it out.

2 - No worries. It's no secret who likes and dislikes Xazor. No one has baited her. If they did bait her, and she broke the rules in response, she still broke the rules. We all make our own choices on how to react to things. Whatever she does with the information she has gained from this forum has no bearing on anything.

3 - If she is accepting information from this forum, she is (once again) participating in infiltration.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 16th, 2004, 09:08:41 PM
We all make our own choices on how to react to things.

Yes.

And, not to be insulting to anyone here, but shall we just let this whole issue go for the time being? :)

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 17th, 2004, 07:27:59 AM
My bad, I guess I should have stayed out of it.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:46:23 AM
No, no, it's all good. It's just that Xazor is so predictable that we all shouldn't bother the extended commentary on it, right. ;)

Pierce Tondry
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:39:00 PM
Awww, nuts. I was so hoping...

*Kicks the ground and walks away.*

AmazonBabe
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:58:01 PM
Originally posted by Eve
We're just waiting now until she mucks up again. She has personal beef with Dae and always singles her out.

Ok, so it's not just me noticing this.

Not to mention the way she points at other people to protect her own skin.

But it's already been mentioned and I'll drop that particular line of comments.

Anyhoo, now it's just the "waiting game" to see what comes next...

TheHolo.Net
May 1st, 2004, 03:33:38 PM
Bumping due to relavancy with a thread that I will be starting in here shortly.