PDA

View Full Version : Reading order

Tiberius Anar
Mar 11th, 2004, 02:52:44 PM
A friend of mine asked me about the EU books the other day, specifically she asked about the order that they should be read in.

Now I haven't read all of them (has anybody?) but I suggested that she should read Timothy Zahn's first three and then the stories about Dalaa. Does anyone have any better ideas?

Travis North
Mar 12th, 2004, 06:06:25 AM
There's a timeline in most books usually in the first few pages. If you want the entire timeline get the last NJO book. I forget what its called but someone around here might know.

Jordana Montegue
Apr 6th, 2004, 09:46:36 PM
The books begin with Tales From Jabbas Palace, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, Tales of the Old Republic, Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina, and Tales from the Empire and go on from there. There are several books that occur long before A New Hope and roughly 30+ that happen after ANH. Find those three books and the timeline is listed in order of when the books take place.

I would strongly suggest starting with those listed, then follow the timeline posted in the books. To find that, click Star Wars timeline (http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/starwars/timeline.html)