PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

Abbyka Laine
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:19:35 PM
I'm going to be starting a thread for my character and I'll be needing a mercenary with a good sense of morality. All the details I will give at this moment is that you're being hired by my character's family to find her and bring her home safely.

Any help will be appreciated, any other questions should be PMed to me asap. :) Thanks!

DarthHERA
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:21:01 PM
Originally posted by Abbyka Laine
I'll be needing a mercenary with a good sense of morality.

Is that even possible?

o_O

Adia Issoris
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:32:15 PM
Yes, but it pays badly.

Adia's moral compass isn't on the straight and narrow but she'd do it. After a certain experince a milk run would be a nice change of pace.

Ace McCloud
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:46:59 PM
Vhiran and Darriann would do it as well. Their morality is pretty straight and narrow. Of course they're smugglers and theives, but they do have a good sense of morality.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm Vhiran, thought I switched acccounts.

Abbyka Laine
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:15:17 PM
Well, as long as they'd be disgusted by what's happening to my character, your morality doesn't have to be super high. Just good enough to where you'd get ticked off by the situation of slavery and the betrayal she's gone through.

EDIT:

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34673

Both of you could post if you like. Wouldn't mind two mercs in on this, that way it's more interesting. You can start your posts from anywhere you'd like, if you need me to PM more info, I'll be more than happy to. In fact, I'll do so right now.

Adia Issoris
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:20:43 PM
Adia HATES slavery. HATES. I'll try to get to it tommorow.

Abbyka Laine
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:24:34 PM
Thanks a bunch. :D

Ok, I think I may have accidently PMed one of you the info twice accidently.. If I did, sorry! >_<

Xazor Elessar
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:35:47 PM
Just saw this after I replied.

Hm......well, I'm close enough to a merc. ;)

Abbyka Laine
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:40:27 PM
Well, it doesnt mean that these two aren't needed. :D Its more interesting when there are more people joining in.

Abbyka Laine
Mar 14th, 2004, 09:11:37 AM
Xazor, can't PM you for some odd reason so...

It's your turn to post. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 14th, 2004, 09:15:59 AM
Xazor Elessar
On Probation

Abbyka Laine
Mar 14th, 2004, 09:20:46 AM
o.O Didn't see that anywhere. Where'd that come from exactly?

Morgan Evanar
Mar 24th, 2004, 12:29:12 PM
Bump. I don't know how Dalamar would be able to get around in the afternoon. He is a Vampyre, no?

Xazor Elessar
Mar 24th, 2004, 12:30:40 PM
??

I guess so -- it is afternoon and it's sunny...the thought crossed my mind.

He didn't specify if he was wearing any kind of protective covering or anything. Maybe he assumed we knew??

:huh

Beats me...your guess is as good as mine.

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 25th, 2004, 04:50:05 AM
Ahh someone pointed this out to me. Dalamar wears black protective clothing and a cloak. My oversite for not mentioning it before. but used it recently chasing Arahinise hopefully said that name right. Gives him limited mobility But if I understand the story we are underground and out of the sun so Im freee to be meeeeee! Hope that answers all questions.. >D