PDA

View Full Version : This whole subject is retarded.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 10th, 2004, 05:43:13 PM
http://69.56.186.201/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34636

I fucking swear. I'd kick her overdramatic ass to the curb so fast if I was still on the council. I really don't care how much "planning" was put into it, you do something blatantly retarded IC, you should be treated like a blatant retard.

And guess what you do with any security risk IRL? You kick it away and change proceedure. No, its not perfect, but you don't keep a dumb reciever near you if you know about it. Unless you're playing misinformation, but last I checked, that wasn't our style.

Estelle Russard
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:34:38 PM
I replied to the thread again.

There should be no question of expulsion for so flagrantly going against what a Jedi stands for.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:18:23 PM
There should be no question of expulsion for so flagrantly going against what a Jedi stands for.

^^^

Figrin D'an
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:30:44 PM
If the Council finds out the truth, it's grounds for an expulsion hearing. In the regard, the discussion in that thread is pointless. This is a Council decision. This is why the Council exists... to deal with IC issues such as this.

The entire issue is very cut and dried, to me. It's not even debatable.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:57:49 PM
yeah... story wise .. fine. That isn't a problem... just have to be aware of the IC response and consequences... Sometimes people really don't think things through =\

AmazonBabe
Mar 17th, 2004, 12:10:29 PM
Like Figs said: cut and dry. It doesn't take a genious to figure out this would be a security risk.

Figrin D'an
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:30:21 PM
I'm about ready to close that thread. To be honest, I think Helen is looking for an excuse to stir up an arguement. It's the Council's decision to make. That's why they've been elected. The thread is going in the direction of counseling Quay on here decision anyway, which is Helen's whole point. The discussion has become moot.

If Quay leaves, so be it. It'll be made clear she can't return to the Jedi unless she is committed to purging any Darkside influence.

If she decides to stay, she will be made the end the relationship and her activities will be monitored to verify that action. If not, she'll be expelled.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:44:47 PM
tough love aye :: nods ::

Seriously.. I agree completely. I do love how people complained about the council and when a real situation happens that needs the council they dont want them doing their job -_-

Morgan Evanar
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:55:17 PM
Close the thread. Helen didn't even bother to read the relevent posts.

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 17th, 2004, 08:48:07 PM
Does she *want* to stir up trouble, or just be back on the council herself? I really can't figure.

What bothers me more about this whole thing is not the ic expulsion issue but rather that the Temple must have been built directly over Coruscant's only moron magnet, because Quay'Na and her ilk just really bug me. :/

Morgan Evanar
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:10:53 PM
Helen isn't around enough on any kind of consistent basis to ever be on the council. She's disqualified OOC.

Estelle Russard
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:14:16 PM
I have not been to the board for a few days, so am not up on the latest in the thread, sorry.

But really, the whole subject is retarded, like the topic header states. A no-brainer. We should not feel we have to defend a stand that any Jedi with an ounce of common sense would agree with.

**must go read what Ive missed**

Estelle Russard
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:34:20 PM
Helenias is coming across like we are being hard-assed about it. So be it. Im happy to be a hard-ass. But, atleast there is a standard that is made clear throughout the order. There is none of this limp-wristed Jedi, live it as you please, crap. Stand for what we believe. Live what we believe. Demand that those who wish to carry the honor of Jedi in their name live the same.

If a person wants to be a mediocre Jedi, they shouldnt join the GJO.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:49:00 PM
Helen wouldn't know what a Jedi was if one walked up and did the Jedi show. I mean, she's the biggest IC hypocrite ever to walk SWF. Hell, look at the diplomatic disaster she made with the Cizerack.

Short of the story is that Helen doesn't have a clue how to RP realistically..