PDA

View Full Version : Terms of Release(Open)

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 10th, 2004, 03:10:47 PM
OOC: This thread has Admin permision to be here, as givin by Morgan. :)

IC:

A small droid climbs up the stairs to the front door of the GJO. It stops at the top and opens it's head to reveal a holographic projector. It raises an antena, and the projector lights up showing the image of a dark cloked person with it's hood up in a way that most of their face is hidden. The person then goes to speek...

"Attention Jedi! I have in my possion a young child be the name of Vista Alor. She has informed me that she is being raised by two of you numbers. Her Father she clames is Jedi Rognan Dar, who is raising her with the assistance of Jedi Marga Alton and Yarden the Cat. I am here to bring my terms for Vista's Release, and expect One or both of the two Jedi that I mentioned to be here in 15 minutes, or the child will be mine to do with as I please."

the droid and holographic image then wait for somebody to respond to his message.

Marga Alton
Mar 10th, 2004, 05:48:16 PM
Marga had been sitting calmly in her quarters when a call comes in to her saying that Vista's been kidnapped and the kidnapper is giving a ransom demand and wishes to speak to her and/or Rognan. She's also informed that Rognan has been notified as well.

She's up and out of her quarters before she's even had a chance to hang up, worried about Vista and what horrible person has her. When she shows up at the front door where the droid is waiting, she's breathless, but a look of rage is in her eyes. Seeing as how it's a holographic projection, she frowns and pulls out a datapad to communicate, not trusting her voice out here because most of the Order believes her to be mute.

Who are you and what have you done to Vista?

Marga types on the datapad and then turns it so the text can be read by Rivin.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:02:42 AM
Rivin Smiles and laughs.....

"Who I am is of none of your concern, though my men call me Master, and many on the lower level folk refer to me as The Dark One. That is all you nead to know about me.

As for the child, Miss Alton, She will live as long as my terms are met."

Rivin tilts his head slightly...

"Will Mr. Dar be joining us in this conversation, or should I start descussing the terms with you?"

Marga Alton
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:36:21 AM
Marga flips her datapad over to type a responce to Rivin before flipping it over for him to see.

I do not know if Dom Dar will be joining us in the conversation for I was alone when I got informed of this.

Marga takes a deep breath to control herself and not let her anger take control again. That has caused her to many problems in her past.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 11th, 2004, 12:20:12 PM
Rivin smiles again...

"Do you think we should wait for him? The terms may effect him as well and it is about his little girl."

Rognan Dar
Mar 12th, 2004, 12:21:12 AM
The droid was picked up out of the air and thrown to the wall where it was pinned down.

"There will be no need to wait. What have you done with Vista? Where is she?"

Rognan could now see what had happened to Vista. When Yarden came back to the Order, Vista was not with her. And she didn't seem to know where. That worried him at first. She could be anywhere, but that was also how she did things: on her own. She was such a care free child, always wondering around the place. And he did nothing to stop her. Now look where that got him. He was now debating a ransom for her, with the man that he has heard so much about, and yet so little. He knew that he was the master of the many thugs that scaled this city. And he figured that he, too, knew about him. For he has been hunting his group, trying to find him.

Marga Alton
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:39:39 AM
Marga narrows her eyes slightly at Rivin, but walks to Rognan's side. She slips her hand into his and squeezes gently before speaking to Rognan through telepathy.

We'll get her back and in the process, we'll get this guy as well. Could you ask him what his demands are. We need her back here where she's gonna be safe and not with some maniac who will do who knows what to her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 12th, 2004, 06:14:14 PM
Rivin laughs...

"No nead to be so harmful to the droid. It has done nothing but give me a meens to deliver this message. Harming it will do nothing to me."

Rivin ignored Rognan's questions, since he had no intentions of answering them. He then clears his voice...

"So now that you are both here I shall give you my terms.

If you wish to ever see the child known as Vista Alor in the future, you must choose one of the following tasks.

1) Pay me 520,653 Credits.
2) Give me 15 shipping crates of Class A Proton Demolition Charges.
3) Bring me the Holocron guarded by Jedi Garen Selore
4) Bring me V'aelna in chains. She is a new arrival at your Jedi Order.

Failure to choose any of these will result in the option that Vista has brought forward. Her exact words..."

Rivin plays a recording of Vista's Voice...

"Let ME GO!Daddy is Big Powerful Jedi! He Gonna come after me and beat you up! He So powerful he can Kill you and all your bad men by himself! He could do it with his Eyes closed and both hands behind his back! If you don't ..."

The recording is cut off at that point...

"The choices are yours. You have been given your options. The droid will now shut off, giving you a chance to discuse which option you will take. When you have desided of wich to talk with me again, press the green button above the opitcal sensor of the droid, and I will return in holographic form."

At this point the droid shuts off all it's power to it's systems.

Marga Alton
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:23:43 AM
There are only two options for the ransom here Rognan. The credits or the explosives since I shall never hand a person over to someone else in chains, and I shall not hand Garens holocron over to anyone.

Which do you think would be best to give in order to get Vista back?

Marga questions softly through telepathy.

Rognan Dar
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:30:38 PM
Rognan did not like his options. But what are you to expect from someone like that? A kiss and a 'forgive me' note? Of course not. He was going to try and get one of the things that he wanted or needed. And he wasn't about to give him anything. He couldn't. If he kenw where she was he would have gone right then and there to try and fight his way to Vista. But that was out of the question. And now he wanted only time to consider or discuse things with the council. And he hardly thought that a Sith would give him that time. He wanted a answer now and he wasn't ready to give it.

I dont know! All that he is asking for we can't give him right now. I dont even know who V'aelna is! And there is no way we are going to get the Holocron, no way. Where would you even find Demolition Charges? How am I suppose to get one of these things that he asks? How!?

Marga Alton
Mar 29th, 2004, 09:11:37 AM
Rognan, how about we go to the Council about this. It would be understandable that we may need time to figure out what to pay the ransom with.

Let's put the droid where it can't damage anything and can't be damaged. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't have the money to pay the ransom.

Marga says to Rognan before she turns and walks into the building, making her way to the Council chamber.

Marga Alton
May 18th, 2004, 10:48:26 AM

Marga returns to the Grounds from the Temple itself, to locate the droid with Rognan. They had just finished meeting with the Council, and are allowed to contact Rivin again to find a place for the exchange.

Rognan Dar
May 18th, 2004, 10:04:04 PM
The droid was right where they had left it. Not that he was happy to see that it was still here. Yet it was, and yet they still had to go through what he could only hope was just a nightmare.

"Are you ready, Marga?" Rognan asked before he hit the activation switch.

Marga Alton
May 19th, 2004, 08:53:48 AM
I'm as ready as I'll ever be. And the sooner we get Vista back, the sooner all this is over.

Dark Lord Rivin
May 19th, 2004, 11:44:04 AM
As the acctivation switch is thrown the droid comes to life again, and moments later the image of the dark man appears again.

"Greeting Miss Alton, Greetings Mr. Dar, I am assuming that you have come up with a conclusion on your method of payment?"

Rognan Dar
May 20th, 2004, 09:46:10 PM
Rognan looked to Marga and then back to the screen.

"Yes. But we are going to need to know where we are going to take are...payment. And we wish to see Vista to make sure that you are telling us no lies."

Dark Lord Rivin
May 21st, 2004, 09:58:40 AM
Rivin nods, and the image fades into the Image of Vista, curled up in a corner crying, beaten, brused, and missing all her hair. Then the image fades back to Rivin.

"As you can see she still lives, though the longer you take to deliver the money the more pain she will feel. The 520,653 Credits must be in cash, no digital transfers. It is to be place in a deep space approved container and placed with in 2km of the deap space navagational satilite located at the galatic co-ordinates 2342 -1239 - 6732. A small ship will show up after the money is droped, and pick up the money. If there are any tracking systems with or on the money, Vista is Mine. If the exact amount of money is not there, Vista is Mine.

After it has been confirmed that the money is ALL there and not being tracked, I will transmit a wide band transmition from the Satilite, explaning where you will find Vista.

Take all the time you need to follow these instruction, the price of a slow responce will be taken out of Vista's skin."

At this point the droid shuts off, and starts beeping. All jedi near by's danger sence goes off as the Little droid sets it's self to explode.

Rognan Dar
May 21st, 2004, 10:16:30 PM
Rognan stood still the whole time, but he could not stand to watch this man just going off with his demands. He wished he could reach into the screen and smash his face into a wall. But he could not, and hw couldn't show it.

Rog pulled out his Datapad that he kept on him and typed out all the into that was needed. After all the details were laid out, he looked over to Marga to see what she thought of the whole thing. But before he could even do that, a beeping sound started to come from the droid. Rog's body tensed when he heard the sound. Out of instinct he used the force and pushed the droid away and up, not knowing what was about to happen.

Dark Lord Rivin
May 25th, 2004, 10:03:16 AM
As the droid is thrown in to the air It explodes viloently, raining harmless shards of metal on the Jedi below.