PDA

View Full Version : By the way...

Silus Xilarian
Mar 10th, 2004, 04:18:45 AM
I just wanted to post this to let everyone know whats going on, so you guys don't think im an asshole and all.

First off, anyone who knows me probably knows that I work ten hour shifts at work. Works been a bitch lately, but its showing signs of slowing down.

Also, there's been a lot of stuff going on at the Imperial boards. So im having to divert attention that way also, since I admin those forums. Just to be clear though, Its safe to say that I do pay this group more attention, since Imp Groups has a larger moderation staff than KA. Even still, its a responsibility.

three. CIS. Recently, an older idea that I discussed with Hera and Daiq came back up, and we have things going on their also. this mainly concerns my character Darren Caerdeth though. In all honesty though, its an easy job, since Darren is one of those characters that I can post as easily, so thats not really digging into my time too badly.

four. Neverwinter Nights. For the last month or three, me and an old gaming buddy have been working on a module for this game. Its something that I take alot of pride in, and has been taking up a good bit of my weekends.

Five. Social life. Yeah, i know, who needs em. Id be lieing if I said it wasnt important though. I find if I dont at least attempt to get laid, I get pretty cranky.

Basically, Im not trying to make excuses for myself, I just wanted to let everyone know that, if Im slow posting, this is probably why. Please, dont be shy to nudge me in an OOC thread if im slow posting to a RP. Its not something that will offend me or anything. I just need a reminder sometimes.

anyways, with that outta the way....sup?

Ishan Shade
Mar 10th, 2004, 07:24:56 AM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
I find if I dont at least attempt to get laid, I get pretty cranky.

:lol

I heard that bro....as always - take your time, I'm about the same way....with work and school sometimes I have to let threads linger for a few days before I get a chance to post.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 10th, 2004, 07:31:18 AM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
Five. Social life. Yeah, i know, who needs em. Id be lieing if I said it wasnt important though. I find if I dont at least attempt to get laid, I get pretty cranky.

:rolleyes

:wave Uhhh...wb? *scratches head*

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:02:42 AM
No worries.

Although if LD doesn't get laid she's going to be cranky too, and I don't think anyone wants that.

Silus Xilarian
Mar 11th, 2004, 01:49:40 AM
I think we can take care of that. >D

And, why does that constitute an eye roll. Sex makes me happy :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:12:25 AM
Speaking of sex and stuff, Lilaena is going to start planning how she's going to break into the Jedi Temple and steal her son back.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:52:09 AM
I'm coming I'm coming!!!!!!!!:D

Droo
Mar 11th, 2004, 02:25:56 PM
Originally posted by Razielle Shadana
I'm coming I'm coming!!!!!!!!:D

That was just the wrong thing to say after James says: "Sex makes me happy" and Holly says: "Speaking of sex and stuff..."

Or the absolute right thing to say, whichever way you look at it is fine. ^_^;

Razielle Shadana
Mar 11th, 2004, 04:13:37 PM
:grumble

That is a very well taken point..... I suppose.

:mischief

I'm still coming though.. :p

Ishan Shade
Mar 11th, 2004, 08:51:35 PM
I have a bounty hunter character that we could maybe use during that Jedi Temple break-in....perhaps a distraction :evil

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 11th, 2004, 08:59:37 PM
I'm still trying to figure out a good plan to run by the GJO admins. Any ideas? I can't call Jax telepathically and make him meet me at a bar off the grounds, 'cause he's only 5.

And, LD has no telepathy. But he'd come willingly, as he knows who his mother is.

Mandalore
Mar 12th, 2004, 01:53:05 AM
I'll try to take up some slack in your absence. I know I haven't been around much, but I'll work on that

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 12th, 2004, 01:15:45 PM
*faints*