PDA

View Full Version : as i enter

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:21:06 PM
I hope im doing this right.

As i enter the Sith palace wearing my long black robes i look around shouting i wanna become a sith is anyone there

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:45:01 PM
Edit:
OOC: Since it has been moved I'll do the recuting. :)

IC:

Rivin walks out of the shadows laughing at the man before him.

"If you think you can just waltz in here and declare that you are to become sith, then you are sadly mistaken. Though I will give you a chance like all other get."

Rivin walks around the man looknig him over..

"Why should we let you join the Order?"

Warlock
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:46:02 PM
OOC: I'm moving the threa to the right forum.

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:25:17 PM
is this now in the roight section sorry for the trouble btw

ic-"my reasons are my own"
"maybe i should ask myself why i would want to join you you have the chance of an extra man in your order im trustworthy and loyal take me up on this offer"

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:57:43 PM
Rivin stops in front of the man...

"Your reasons may be your own, but if you wish to join you will have to explane your reasons. We did not ask you to come here, so weather or not you take your offer elsewhere is of no concern to me. But if you wish to join, You will answer my questions."

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 10th, 2004, 12:26:42 PM
ic-im sorry plz forgive me my reason is that ten years ago my father was on a peace mission of naboo when he was killed by a jedi i pleeded my case but of course they though i was lieing i want to seek revenge

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 10th, 2004, 02:12:02 PM
Rivin nods...

"Very well. That is a common reason, thouth still a good one. Where do you come from, and what is you previous line of work?"

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 11th, 2004, 09:49:41 AM
i come from a slum in naboo.my previous work was basic droid maintinence

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 11th, 2004, 10:48:27 AM
"What makes you think that you have what it takes to be a productive member of TSO?"

Darth Vader
Mar 12th, 2004, 03:53:52 AM
The doors to the antechamber open widely as Vader enters. He stands apart from Rivin, glassy obsidian orbs staring at Homer. He makes a slight gesture with a gloved hand, and the heavy doors behind him draw shut.

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 12th, 2004, 10:58:24 AM
"i am very loyal to my friends and deadly to my enemys"
"i have many skills and im always willing to learn"

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 12th, 2004, 05:37:38 PM
Rivin Bows to Vader, then turns back to Homer.

"Are you willing to except the Order as you family, even if some members will not be friends? Are you willing to Give your life in the service of The Order?"

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:56:58 AM
"yes i am that has been my dream for some years now"

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 13th, 2004, 06:56:59 PM
"Very Well. May I have your name for our records?"

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 14th, 2004, 02:52:46 AM
"certainly my name is homer"

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 14th, 2004, 05:39:40 PM
"Welcome to TSO, Homer. Though let it be know, that if you are found to be a trator to us at anytime from this point on. We will hunt you down and do thing to you that will only make you wish that we would kill you. It is not to late for you to leave now, But if this is the life you wish, then walk thrugh the doors behind me and face the rest of your life."

Rivin waits to see how homer will respond. Weather he will enter, or leave.

Lord Sith Homer
Mar 15th, 2004, 11:44:39 AM
"my whole life has been about this moment i shall continue master"

i walk though the doors