PDA

View Full Version : Time to go....(Valanya, Valora, Vista)

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 7th, 2004, 12:22:37 PM
Quay'Na had not been prepared to say good-bye to the three little girls she had grown to love.

Valanya, Valora and Vista.

Heck, they were nearly like her little sisters and it would be very hard to say good-bye to them. But, she had too.

The Padawan had sent messages to each one of them to meet her in the main garden, the place that she had taken refuge in so many times.

Quay'Na wiped the tears from her eyes and took a deep, shaky breath and then waited for their arrival.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 7th, 2004, 02:12:46 PM
Valanya was not yet old enough to be travelling around alone, and thus her father was her constant chaperone. When a message had been sent to the little girl, Dasquian had been slightly perplexed, but upon reading that it was from Quay'Na understood. The Padawan cared for his daughter and probably just wanted to see her. When they were ready, the pair
of Hallaerans made their way to the meeting point in the garden...

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 7th, 2004, 02:40:04 PM
Not having told the council yet, that was next. Quay'Na wasn't surprised to see Master Dasquian being led by his daughter.

She smiled and bowed as the knight approached. "Good morning, Dasquian." She said as she knelt down and held out her arms to Valanya.

Vista Alor
Mar 8th, 2004, 09:25:40 AM
Vista had recieved the message from Quay, and was curious as to why she'd be asked to the Garden, informed Rognan of the message and gotten his permission to go. Close behind Dasquian and Valanya, she shows up, a cheerful smile on her face.

Valora Ashen
Mar 8th, 2004, 12:51:40 PM
Valora runs into the garden and goes right to Quay. She jumps at Quay giving her a hug.

"Hi! How you do!? I Okay! Why you call me?"

At This time the spider like droid of The Audrie X-4 walks into the garden and stops by the door, keeping it's eye on Valora.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 8th, 2004, 07:36:23 PM
Quay'Na gives all the girls a hug and a smile. "I'll tell you why I've called you three here in a little bit. Go ahead and sit down."

She then looks at Dasquian. "If it's alright. I'd like to talk to them alone, Dasquian. I'll comm you and bring her back where ever you are."

She looked at the three girls who were now sitting and awaited the Knight's reply.

Vista Alor
Mar 9th, 2004, 09:36:45 AM
Vista takes a seat on the ground when asked to sit, being patient like a good little girl (for a change).

Valanya Belargic
Mar 10th, 2004, 08:53:23 AM
When her father nodded, Valanya looked momentarily dissapointed before her attention returned to Quay. Somehow, she imagined she was about to get some sort of reward or treat! She was very excited :D

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:13:56 PM
Once Dasquian had left, Quay settled herself down on the ground, aching muscles and all, with the girls.

She didn't even know how to start, these girls were so close to her. "Well, I've called you three here...I have to tellyou something and it's going to break my heart." She sighed as she looked at all of them. "I know you're not going to understand this, but...I'm leaving the Order. I must go today."

Valora Ashen
Mar 11th, 2004, 10:42:30 AM
Valora gets a look of horror on her face, and Hugs Quay tightly...

"NOOOOO!!! You can't GO!! I NO LET YOU! I HOLD YOU HERE TILL YOU STAY!!!"

Valanya Belargic
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:22:18 AM
Valanya frowned slightly, her lips jutting out in a little pout.

"Why? Where you going?"

Vista Alor
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:29:30 AM
Vista hangs her head slightly, her lower lip quivering slightly.

"Kayna, please no go. I want you here."

Vista says in a soft quiet voice.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 11th, 2004, 04:50:57 PM
Quay Held Valora in a tight hug as another tear fell down her cheek. "I know you all want me to stay and I wish could, but duty and honor calls me down another path...away from here."

"I want you all to close your eyes and imagine something...a toy that you've only dreamed about having. Something so special that every time you think you almost have it, it goes a little further out of reach. Can you all think of something like this?"

Vista Alor
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:35:33 AM
Vista thinks for a moment before nodding her head yes, but for her, it's not a toy, it's a person who she's heard alot about, but has never met. Then one day, she truly believes she found him, only to have it not be him. To have it be somebody completely different.

Valanya Belargic
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:43:29 AM
Valanya just nodded a little, not sure that she was doing the right thing but thinking hard about that special thing anyway - her mother.

Valora Ashen
Mar 16th, 2004, 04:09:19 PM
Valora doesn't have to think hard to find what she wants. Friends. She never had any other than her mother, untill she came here, But now one of her best friend, and her only friend that could also talk to the animals, was leaving.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 16th, 2004, 04:40:59 PM
"Now as you see this thing, may it be a toy, a person or whatever you wish, that is how it is with me. I can't quite get there without leaving here." She tried to explain. "Always remember, even if I am not here within the Order. I will always be around and I will come and see you when I can. I promise, every one of you."

Valora Ashen
Mar 16th, 2004, 04:48:17 PM
Still hugging Quay, Valora starts to cry...

"No Go! Pwease! I be good if you stay! You a fwend! I no want loose a fwend!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 16th, 2004, 09:42:22 PM
Quay'Na held Valora in a tight hug and told her soothingly. "You're never going to lose me as a friend, Valora. Never." She looked at the other two. "None of you, I'm your friend for life, I promise."

Valanya Belargic
Mar 17th, 2004, 09:05:02 AM
Valanya looked up at Quay without saying a word. It was clear she had experienced this feeling of loss before. :(

Vista Alor
Mar 17th, 2004, 09:08:41 AM
Vista sighs as Quay explains why she has to leave. She's not happy about it, but there's nothing she can do to stop it.

"Please Kayna, stay. You travel to find what you want, but please stay with us."

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 18th, 2004, 04:28:52 PM
"You don't know how much I wish I could stay here with you three." She told them sadly. "But, I'm being pulled elsewhere right now and I must go. I hope one day you'll all be able to forgive me for this."

Vista Alor
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:54:00 AM
Vista sighs and looks down at the ground. It's always the same. As soon as she makes a friend, she's seperated from them. Just the same as this time. Quay is leaving and she's losing a friend.

"If you have leave, you have leave. I will miss you though cause I no want you go."

Valora Ashen
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:08:29 AM
"Pweese Don't Go!"

Valanya Belargic
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:38:12 AM
Valanya just nodded, and hoped that Quay would come back and visit sometimes… :\

Vista Alor
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:55:32 AM
"Kayna, promise you come and visit. Cause if you no promise, then we no let you go."

Vista then grabs ahold of Quay after she finishes saying this, her grip rather strong for a child her size and age.

"Or you have take us wif you."

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 28th, 2004, 12:51:41 PM
Quay'Na smiled at them all. "I love each and everyone of you dearly and I will come back and see you. You can count on it."

She went to everyone of them and gave them a hug. "You will always have a place in my heart, always."

Valora Ashen
Mar 30th, 2004, 10:49:24 AM
Valora Hugs Quay back, but doesn't let go when Quay does.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 30th, 2004, 04:32:14 PM
Quay had felt a special bond with Valora and it was probably due to the fact that the child had been so much like herself.

She could also communicate with animals and that in itself had brought them closer yet. "Oh, Valora, I will miss you sweetie." The first tears came to Quay's eyes and she thanked God for the massive pain killers she'd been injected with.

The deep sabre wound to her side was completely numb.

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:02:28 PM
Vista, keeps herself latched onto Quay, not wanting to let her go for fear of never seeing her again.

Valora Ashen
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:35:34 PM
"Why you must go?!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:04:32 PM
"Because the Foce calls me to go, little one. If your mother were to call you, would you not go? It is the same for me, the Force calls and I must obey. You'll learn all about the Force as you grow. Each one of you." She smiled down at them.

Vista Alor
Apr 6th, 2004, 10:03:34 AM
"If Force call you way, then I no want learn Force cause it bad to take friend way."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 12th, 2004, 07:49:21 PM
Quay gave the child a gentle smile. "No, sweetheart, to be called away by the Force is the most wonderful thing. Yes, it will be hurtful, but it won't be forever. You are a child of the Force, you must always hear its calling. All of you. You are all so special and it would hurt me deeply if you did not follow the Force to your own calling. Promise me you will remain keepers of the Force."

Vista Alor
Apr 13th, 2004, 10:43:18 AM
Vista hesitates at first, but then nods her head.

"I promise Kayna. Though I want you stay not go."

Valora Ashen
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:02:45 PM
Valora hangs her head..

"I pwamiss."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 14th, 2004, 04:09:17 AM
Quay'Na nodded at the two girls and then looked at Valanya.

"Valanya?" She scooted over to her and gently put an arm around her. "I know, this is hard. So many people have come in and out of your life." Quay hugged her closer. "It's not going to be that way, I am coming back to see you."

Vista Alor
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:33:14 AM
Vista looks at Valanya, as Quay scoots over to her. She says nothing, letting Quay and Valanya talk.